Author Topic: Rock music test  (Read 245 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Rock music test
« on: October 06, 2005, 11:05:58 AM »
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=9994175725051725569

My score:

The Veteran
You scored 90%! 
You've picked up the majority of the classic rock basics. You probably have a classic rock collection and can sing along with most of the songs on your local radio station. This is not the highest score, but it is arguably the best: that subtle combination of impressive knowledge and not being a pretentious geek. 

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Rock music test
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2005, 11:18:14 AM »
34%.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2005, 11:30:28 AM »
90%

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2005, 12:58:46 PM »
i wouldnt mind getting head from audrey hepburn...but ya im about to check it out

Elevz

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2005, 01:06:12 PM »
Surprisingly high, and I mean that!

Rock Wanna-Be
You scored 30%! 
On the tests that ask the maiden name of Clapton's mom, this is a pretty good score. Here, though, it's not real hot. Maybe classic rock just isn't your thing. Maybe you're young and haven't matched songs you've heard with the names of the bands who sing them. In any case, you haven't really got your classic rock basics down yet. 

dohhhh  ;D

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2005, 03:28:05 PM »
The Seeker
You scored 66%! 
I don't know if you've been searching low and high, but you do know your bare-bones classic rock basics. With this kind of score, you probably nailed the signature song questions and most of the albums. You probably don't have much of a classic rock collection yourself, but when your friends play theirs, you recognize the songs. This is a respectable score: you're neither know-nothing nor nerd. 

a lil worse than i expected...  :-\
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2005, 05:31:23 PM »
The Veteran
You scored 72%!    
You've picked up the majority of the classic rock basics. You probably have a classic rock collection and can sing along with most of the songs on your local radio station. This is not the highest score, but it is arguably the best: that subtle combination of impressive knowledge and not being a pretentious geek.

A little better than I expected.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2005, 08:16:58 PM »
Rock Star
You scored 94%! 
You damn rock star. You know all the basics, and if you got any wrong, I bet it was that stupid Traveling Wilburys question. Your friends are probably intimidated by your knowledge of classic rock and envy your impressive collection. When a classic rock song comes on the radio, you can probably identify it before the vocals kick in most of the time. You probably get good scores on the "maiden name of Clapton's mom" tests, too. 

Dammit. I don't know what I got wrong.

edit- they screwed me. I only got Dreamboat Annie, and Black Water wrong. I took it again and got 100 and those were the only two answers I changed. (the 100% score message says the same as the 94% score)
« Last Edit: October 06, 2005, 08:27:44 PM by Shallow »

Suga Foot

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2005, 10:11:39 PM »
42% 

meh.

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2005, 11:44:54 PM »
Rock Star
You scored 94%! 
You damn rock star. You know all the basics, and if you got any wrong, I bet it was that stupid Traveling Wilburys question. Your friends are probably intimidated by your knowledge of classic rock and envy your impressive collection. When a classic rock song comes on the radio, you can probably identify it before the vocals kick in most of the time. You probably get good scores on the "maiden name of Clapton's mom" tests, too. 

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2005, 06:11:43 AM »
The Veteran
You scored 88%! 

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2005, 06:19:56 AM »
i wouldnt mind getting head from audrey hepburn...but ya im about to check it out
unfortunately, you´re 12 years too late for getting head from a 63-year old suffering from colon cancer ::)

edit- they screwed me. I only got Dreamboat Annie, and Black Water wrong. I took it again and got 100 and those were the only two answers I changed. (the 100% score message says the same as the 94% score)
what do you mean by "screwing"? More than 90% just means you´re a "rock star" and there´s no category above that

and lol at my 20-year old ass being labelled a "veteran" btw :P

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2005, 06:36:26 AM »
The Seeker
You scored 52%! 

I don't know if you've been searching low and high, but you do know your bare-bones classic rock basics. With this kind of score, you probably nailed the signature song questions and most of the albums. You probably don't have much of a classic rock collection yourself, but when your friends play theirs, you recognize the songs. This is a respectable score: you're neither know-nothing nor nerd.

Better than I expected.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2005, 08:07:16 AM »
unfortunately, you´re 12 years too late for getting head from a 63-year old suffering from colon cancer ::)

what do you mean by "screwing"? More than 90% just means you´re a "rock star" and there´s no category above that

and lol at my 20-year old ass being labelled a "veteran" btw :P

I was just kidding around.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2005, 08:56:39 AM »
Rock Wanna-Be
You scored 46%! 
On the tests that ask the maiden name of Clapton's mom, this is a pretty good score. Here, though, it's not real hot. Maybe classic rock just isn't your thing. Maybe you're young and haven't matched songs you've heard with the names of the bands who sing them. In any case, you haven't really got your classic rock basics down yet.