Author Topic: What's on your DVR?  (Read 95 times)

Trauma-san

What's on your DVR?
« on: October 17, 2005, 07:59:10 AM »
Digital Video Recorder, Tivo, whatever it's called, wherever you are.  What do you record every week, and don't miss it no matter what?  Plus what shows are you trying to watch fucking EVERYTHING of and play catchup?

Here's what I tape on mine.  Also, to keep in the Trauma spirit, if you see somebody watching a show you deem as gay or fucked up, please feel free to sarcastically and bitterly diss the fuck out of them.  Just not me, because I'm your daddy since I started the thread, BITCH!!!

Anyways, shows I have seen every episode of and dvr every week so I never miss them

The Apprentice
The Apprentice: Martha Stewart
American Chopper
American Hot Rod
Southern Steel
Overhaulin'
Pimp My Ride
Raw Monday Night
Smackdown Friday Night
TNA Impact Wrestling
Extreme Home Makeover
Three Wishes
House Hunters
The Simpsons
King of the Hill
Sanford & Son
Iron Chef America
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
Dream House
My Fair Brady
Breaking Bonaduce

Stuff that isn't on right now but I catch when it is

American Idol
The Contendor
Hogan Knows Best

There's probably much more that I'm forgetting

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
Re: What's on your DVR?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2005, 03:08:20 PM »
can you get these tivo box things in the UK?

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2005, 03:22:16 PM »

there is SKY+ i think there is a freeview equivalent now

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2005, 10:10:22 PM »
Damn, yall are just deprived.  I think it's only been out about 3 years over here. 

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2005, 10:25:33 PM »
I don't have that  :(  I don't think I'd use it anyway tho.  Tivo Service is available in Canada, but they don't sell the boxes here, so if I want it, I have to buy it in the states lol.  Retarted.

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2005, 07:56:26 AM »
It's the greatest thing ever, man.  You just have it record whatever then watch it whenever you want something to watch.  Instead of sitting down at the wrong time or nothing being on when you want to watch t.v.... there's always your favorite shows on television just waiting to be watched whenever. 

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2005, 08:07:33 AM »
I don't have one anymore, had access to one when I lived back with my folks, but not anymore. (Finland is transitioning into digital TV so people are buying these digital reciever things little by little - most also got a harddrive (Tivo) in them).

But what would be on there, I recorded some shit before I moved out... probably some random shit. I know Bruce Lee's Return of the Dragon is on there. Umm... some random Simpsons episodes, a Futurama episode or two... nothing more as far as I know.