Author Topic: Anyone Played Pro 5 Yet?  (Read 424 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Anyone Played Pro 5 Yet?
« on: October 23, 2005, 03:29:54 AM »
Anyone played pro 5 yet?

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
Re: Anyone Played Pro 5 Yet?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2005, 03:47:55 AM »
Yes.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2005, 04:04:24 AM »
I´ve been playing the PC demo for around 2 weeks now.. and although it was a difference to PES4 (of course, duh) and somehow strange to play for the first hours, I got used to it ....

Last thursday a friend of mine, which whom I also play alot of PES (ML - in the same team), bought it for the PS2 and 2 other friends were coming over and we played 2 on 2... now one of them hasn´t played a single match of PES... and the other one was a decent PES4 player... now my team-partner and myself got killed by the others.. lol

I think we won only one of 10 games or so... and that via penalty... lol...

So I don´t know what to think about it... it´s strange.. and I didn´t adapt to it like I thought I did... but well.. it was the same when I switched from PES3 to PES4... just need some training and its all good... cause the game itself is dope as always...

Once I even pulled of that Ronaldinho trick....  :D

Intriago33

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2005, 04:17:20 AM »
Yea, I picked my copy up Thurs night, but my damn memory card isn't compatible with it.

Some real nice new additions, but it's takin me time to adjust to the change in gameplay.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2005, 04:29:22 AM »
Yea, I picked my copy up Thurs night, but my damn memory card isn't compatible with it.

Some real nice new additions, but it's takin me time to adjust to the change in gameplay.

yeh me too, it'll take me at least 3 days before i've completely mastered it.
NO MORE WAR

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2005, 07:01:47 AM »
In holland its not out yet, so i didnt had a chance to play it. Anyone tried to xbox version yet? I hate playing soccer games on the pc, so im gonna get mine on the xbox.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2005, 07:04:18 AM by Mr Loco na mi bot »

Bomb-A®

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2005, 08:20:40 AM »
ok ive got both on ps2 for a few days now....and having played both equally....pro evo is so far ahead it isnt even funny....fifa has gotten better but i dont see myself playing it for more than a week....the only area it scores over pes is commentary and licenses and how long will that keep a real football fan happy???

if ur gonna buy any one...make sure u pick up pes 5...addictive gameplay and definitely an improvement on pes4

dunno about the scottish teams....i just jumped right into the master league and the teams im up against are all minor teams so not too sure....gameplay is slower (once u play it u wont think thats a bad thing) and more realisitc...they have more trademark player moves....more and better goal celebrations....pitch conditions (rain, snow) affect the ball behavior a lot like it should and takes a while to get used too.....there's a learining curve and i enjoy it more each time i play it....commentary is very disappointing tho....they need to do summ about this

also in pes4 there were times when u would score a goal and the keeper would be very close to the ball and not even move.....thankfully thats been fixed in pes5 atleast it hasnt happened so far....so u gotta work harder for ur goals

IzUwitIt

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2005, 08:23:08 AM »
Yes and im taking it back

Fifa smacks it

Bomb-A®

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2005, 08:26:10 AM »
Yes and im taking it back

Fifa smacks it

please tell me ur joking!!!!!

IzUwitIt

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2005, 08:30:19 AM »
Nuh i aint.trust., i had every pro except the first 1 and they were all sick. Hated Fifa and never got into it. Then the other week I played fifa06 round my mates and the gameplay surprised me coz it woz much better than all the other shitty fifa's ive played. So I got it later that week and played it a few hours and its crazy. Much more realistic. Got Pro5 on Friday and I feel like its a waste when I compare it to this new fifa. Never 4t id like a Fifa better than Pro but i do this year, you can do some crazy shit on Fifa whereas Pro just seems the same except for a few things. As soon as I played Pro5 i felt like it was a waste of money.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2005, 08:39:17 AM »
i dont know what fifa uve been playing....i prefer pes4 to fifa 06.....pes5 is way better

peace

IzUwitIt

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2005, 08:43:44 AM »
PES3 & 4 were the best

5 is ok but i doubt it will grow on me

Fifa06>Pro5

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2005, 08:49:08 AM »
wtf? why r all these people saying fifa 06>pro evo 5  ???

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2005, 09:56:00 AM »
FIFA 06 fucking sucks, ive been playing it for a week now and holy shit u cant even control the ball unless your Ronaldhino lol. 

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2005, 10:16:06 AM »
Ive been playing fifa for about 2 weeks now, and i aint really feeling it. Its a lot better then the other fifa's but i prefer pro. I think the gameplay in fifa is to slow. And scoring sucks, it doesnt look as nice as in pro. I didnt had the chance to play pro 5 but i know it wil;l be better then fifa.