Author Topic: Kimora Wilds Out On Puffy?  (Read 192 times)

Tito

Kimora Wilds Out On Puffy?
« on: April 17, 2002, 05:19:34 AM »
Tues, Apr 16, 2002
Rumor says Kimora Lee, Russell's wifey, was at an industry party, and Puffy came up to her, asked what she was doing there, being pregnant and all. You know the parties - with the smoke and everything else. She apparently got very, very mad, stormed out of the club crying and furious. The next day, rumor-lore has it, puffy sent her flowers in a vase, she slammed the vase, broke it, cut the flowers up and mailed them back to him.

Now, we have know Kimora to be nothing less than a beautiful and cordial person so we aren't sure about the tantrum!
- allhiphop rumors

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

West Coast Veteran

Re: Kimora Wilds Out On Puffy?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2002, 09:32:26 AM »
Trust me. Pregnant women ain'ts to be fucked with. On another note I never knew Kimora was half black. I always thought she was full Asian.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2002, 10:04:01 AM »
Man, this is dumb... who fuckin cares about Kimora and Puffy... this is tha West Coast Connection.. you're over here wastin space.. postin up some dumb ass RUMORS... that shit sounded all made up....

anywayz... wasn't she pregnant like 2 or 3 years ago... did she get pregnant again or what??

If you're gonna copy and paste things from different web sites.. atleast copy and paste some shit people want to know about. You do that shit all tha time... Copyin and Pastin nonsense...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2002, 01:25:36 PM »

anywayz... wasn't she pregnant like 2 or 3 years ago... did she get pregnant again or what??

she was on BET on saturday n she didnt seem pregnant

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

Smooth

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2002, 06:07:03 PM »
Man, this is dumb... who fuckin cares about Kimora and Puffy... this is tha West Coast Connection.. you're over here wastin space.. postin up some dumb ass RUMORS... that shit sounded all made up....

If you're gonna copy and paste things from different web sites.. atleast copy and paste some shit people want to know about. You do that shit all tha time... Copyin and Pastin nonsense...

i agree... this shit sounds mad fake
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0