Author Topic: new Techniec interview  (Read 160 times)

ABN

new Techniec interview
« on: November 12, 2005, 05:32:15 AM »
WestCoastRydaz.com: What's the status with The MOB? There was word that the group changed it's name to The Black Gang?

Techniec: As far as the name for the MOB, it's still the same as far as I know. As far as the focus of this, what pops it off or not, that's still up in the air. Right now we focusing on our individual projects. Game got his album coming out, "The Doctor's Advocate," which should be comin' late first quarter and what not. 2006. I'm working on grooming my project and making sure it's the hottest possible. It's the same with Eastwood. As far as the alias, I know what's in the streets right now is The Black Gang. That's just short for The Black Wallstreet. That's just like Dynamic Certified, we the DC gang. Same thing.

WestCoastRydaz.com: A while back you mentioned you were doing a solo mixtape, is that still coming?

Techniec: Yeah I know I been saying that for a minute.I just wanted to make sure that my situation was a situation worth launching before I put out a mixtape to let yall know I'm coming. We got the mixtape coming up, it's untitled as of right now. It's gonna be put out by me, DJ Skee and the NuJerzey Devil. That should be coming up real soon. I'mma try for around Christmas or the top of the new year so we get the 2006 buzz crackin. I just been in the lab as usual. I been in the lab for a minute just trying to groom and come up with the best product to shock the world. I'm a lab rat.

WestCoastRydaz.com: As far as a solo artist, what is your affiliation with Black Wallstreet? The Blackwallstreet East site has you listed under their roster.

Techniec: Black Wallstreet in my eyes is just like Dynamic Certified, it's a universal thing. Moreso a movement then anything. When you get to hearing Black Wallstreet East and the west, it's nothing segregated. It's not a seperate entity, those are the ground that are just being covered. Black Wallstreet is stretching all the way to New York city, New Jerzey, Atlantic City, it's down there. In a minute you gonna be hearing about a Black Wallstreet South and so on and so forth. It's a movement, and when you got a movement it breaks into chapters but it's all under the same umbrella so that makes it the same thing.

WestCoastRydaz.com: So your not just limited to BWS East. Some people were like, "This guy is from Longbeach why is he on Black Wallstreet East?"

Techniec: I'm universal, I get down with my dudes from Jerzey, New York, that's how we gotta make it. That's how the word gon' stretch. Back in the days when you had the Black Panther party. The Black Panthers wasn't just in Oakland, they had chapters in Chicago, New York, all over the country. It's the same thing. The Black Wallstreet, what is the slogan? Live for everything, die for nothing. The Black Wallstreet. The black lives america couldn't kill. We all street so that right there doesn't limit you to Compton or Longbeach. It takes you all over. It's people that can relate to that all over the world, not even just this country. I went overseas, I was in London--you got people representin' Black Wallstreet over there! That's a big deal. So for those wondering why is he on this site, why not? Why am I not on that site. I'm trying to be everywhere, it's called exposure.

WestCoastRydaz.com: Are we looking at a set time frame for The MOB album?

Techniec: 2006. It's an emergence. It's just a matter of getting everything organzied and going with priority. As of right now, the biggest priority is Game coming out with his follow up album. It's haters out there trying to sabotage him and talk down on what he do. I can honestly say first hand, I just got back from New York, I was in the lab with this dude every day for a whole month. I haven't seen a work ethic like him since Pac. That's in all honesty. That's a non biased opinion. So for the dudes out there to be discrediting what he's doing, I'm hearing classics and hits getting brewed up. He definitely got something to prove to the streets, and there's alot of people trying to not hear him come with what he's coming with. I'm gonna stand behind him 100% cause as of right now he's the voice of the west coast. I plan to take part in that voice. It's like Reverend Martlin Luther King, Jesse Jackson was right by his side. They both great dudes. When Dr. King had his throne and had the voice for black america, then Jesse Jackson was right by his side. That's what I'm doing and when it's time for my voice to be heard, I will be in the forefront.

WestCoastRydaz.com: Will we be hearing your voice on this new Game album?

Techniec: Yo, it's up to Dr. Dre ultimately. I definitely been in there playing my part, shooting my ideas here and there from my expertise in the music game and being a clever dude with my pen. Hopefully you hear something. If not it's all love. The Black Wallstreet coming. Techniec will be coming at you. Expect to hear alot more on a street level from me this next year. Also with Dynamic Certified, it's about to step up a bar from just mixtapes. Yall really gonna hear albums. All this just been practice, and alot of grooming. In order to be the best on the west you gotta stay in the lab 24 or more and try to come up with the best product. We just getting ready to take these rings and if these dudes don't plan on handing the torch, they gonna get tired sometime so we'll be right there to catch it before it falls. Dynamic Certified or nothing, Black Wallstreet or nothing. It's time for the new west emergence, we shall be at the forefront.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: new Techniec interview
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2005, 05:50:49 AM »
thanks

ABN

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2005, 05:53:13 AM »

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2005, 09:02:26 AM »
Propz

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2005, 11:52:08 AM »
That was a good interview.
Tech being with BWS is probably his best career move yet...he gets a lot more exposure now and with the way things are going his exposure will only get bigger I think. And that's good. Dude got skills...

It would indeed be nice to hear him on The Doctor's Advocate, but like Tech said, that will be up to Dre (and Jimmy Iovine I think).

Anyway, I'm always looking forward to hear some new Techniec shit, so I'll be on the look-out for his up-coming mixtape with Skee & NJD!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2005, 01:30:19 PM »
A short, but good interview.
I hope he does his thing in 2006 like he says.