Author Topic: Bulls beat the lakers  (Read 525 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bulls beat the lakers
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2005, 12:25:29 PM »
This time he had a good %. But you know he doesnt have that at a regular basis lately. What Im saying this with Kobe taking so many shots Lakers can't win on a regular. They win now and then when he has a great day, but that can't be a concept for the season, let alone in playoffs.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2005, 12:29:54 PM »
Kobe is taking so many shots lately it's fucking ridiculous, how are players like Odom supposed to even find their touch. Taking 35 shots is bad, then he also drives a lot and gets fouled -- so he has over 40 shots all in all averaged during the last few games. If you don't think that sucks, especially when his % is nothing to brag about, I don't know what sucks.

WTF? 17-34 is over 50%, that's AMAZING...Kobe said himself, he doesn't wanna take that many shots after the game, but he is single-handedly the reason the Lakers didn't lose by 20 last night...

PS. Cant wait till the Lakers step out of this slump so that me and Juronimo will officially be the only 2 Laker fans left on this board...
Who are you to determine who's a laker fan and who isn't

Everyone who is kicking the Lakers while they're down will not be able to jump back on the bandwaggon and dickride the Lakers when they pick up their play...If you don't agree, good for you, I get to determine whatever the fuck I want to.
Right so you determine everything. Whatever you say is law. ::)
And I thought clipper fans were stupid.

Who said anything about law? LMAO. I get to determine whatever I want for myself. You get to determine whatever you want for yourself...It's a pretty simple concept. To me, you were a pretty decent poster until you made that idiotic remark. That's what I've determined. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2005, 12:32:06 PM »
This time he had a good %. But you know he doesnt have that at a regular basis lately. What Im saying this with Kobe taking so many shots Lakers can't win on a regular. They win now and then when he has a great day, but that can't be a concept for the season, let alone in playoffs.

Actually, yes, he's had a good field goal percentage this year in every game discluding his 2 lack-luster performances...He obviously needs more help on the offensive end, but he is not to blame for having to bring in over 50% of the offense...Lakers will rise, ya'll will feel stupid.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2005, 12:47:22 PM »
WTF? 17-34 is over 50%, that's AMAZING...

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2005, 01:29:18 PM »
WTF? 17-34 is over 50%, that's AMAZING...

Sorry to say, but 50% on 34 attempts is still amazing...Not many players can do what Kobe did last night. In fact, I don't think any other player in the league would have single handedly kept the Lakers in it for 48 minutes against the Bulls...

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2005, 05:28:20 PM »

you a dumb piece of shit.

Kobe hurt his hand against the hawks which is why he was struggling with his jumper

And you want to hate on kobe for shooting the ball alot? let me tell you what happens when kobe plays "Team B-Ball"  when he get's his teammates involved they miss all their shots and the Lakers go down by 10 + points(it happened alot last season) ...if the offence goes through the other players it's wasted position's and they miss every shot and we go down by 10 +  points..which forces kobe to now trie and bring the lakers back and defences know that and start triple teaming him and he struggles and then we lose by 25 points (it happend alot last season)..

Kobe scoring all the time and shooting all the time is keeping us in games....like i said before..theirs being 5 games already if Lamar could just Score 20 points the lakers win 4 of those games..but lamar doesn't have a fucking jump shot so it's easy to defend him.

The Lakers "Obviously" don't have a legitimate 2nd option...untill we do..kobe's going to keep on doing what he's doing too keep the Lakers in games

With Shaq and kobe you had 2 guys that could give you 30-40 points any time they want b/c they're both that great  .Lamar Odom is not that kind of player that he could give you 30 + points  ...hell!!!..he can't even give you 25 points,and if you're lucky he'll give you 20 points here and there..

PS

POUL PIERCE IS ON THE TRADING BLOCK..MITCH SHOULD REALLY TRY AND GET HIM  ..RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2005, 05:33:59 PM by Lakers Run L.A & Dubcc.com Sports Section :) »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2005, 05:30:14 PM »

Everyone who is kicking the Lakers while they're down will not be able to jump back on the bandwaggon and dickride the Lakers when they pick up their play...If you don't agree, good for you, I get to determine whatever the fuck I want to.

Shut your stupid ass up!!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2005, 05:38:19 PM »
A Laker fan civil war...just great. 

WestCoasta

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2005, 05:40:23 PM »
nobody is kicking them when they're down.... when you play like bums you get treated like bums

you're the fuckin idiot NIK, are you trying to tell me that you love what you see and they're playing good?

nobody said they didn't like the Lakers anymore, they're just telling the truth of how weak they are

WestCoasta

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2005, 05:40:59 PM »
A Laker fan civil war...just great. 
:laugh:

The Watcher

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2005, 05:48:23 PM »
"i smoke alotta weed, sayin FUCK A PASS like Kobe"
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2005, 05:58:52 PM »
^^^ shut the fuck up! it just shows how lil you know about Lakers b-ball.,,,In the 99 WCF when we got sweapt by the Spurs kobe lost that series for us b/c he wanted to be the hero and didn't pass the ball to shaq,he had so many turn-overs in that series..

So The L.A. media and the fans being as hard as they are they put kobe in that categorie ,as a ball hog"..but if you saw  kobe play the last 6 years you would know he's far from that,he played team b-ball which is why we won 3 championships and went to the finals 4 times

PS

DISS,for being a moron
« Last Edit: November 22, 2005, 12:03:26 AM by Lakers Run L.A & Dubcc.com Sports Section :) »

PLANT

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2005, 06:07:33 PM »
he plaid team b-ball

DISS,for being a moron
diss yourself, haha you are a moron

its PLAYED, not plaid.......lmao  P-L-A-Y-E-D.........PLAYED!

PLAID LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

herpes

« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2005, 06:22:29 PM »
lmao i diss the lakers my karma goes down 4

acbaylove

« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2005, 06:48:43 PM »
I'm happy to see some of you are starting to see the same things i saw this summer..

You're happy to see this? Dude, you just undisputedly admitted that you are a Laker hater...LMAO.

How old are you? 12? ::)