Author Topic: How do u guys buy cds  (Read 308 times)

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
How do u guys buy cds
« on: November 22, 2005, 09:42:30 PM »
i usally go hunting through all the local stores hit up the used ones, absound has got decent ones sometimes, but the place next to surrey central used cd store has got some dope shit in there sometimes

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
Re: How do u guys buy cds
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 09:46:10 PM »
amazon i buy used cds from sellers, and new ones from them, and if im in the city ill look in music stores for old or hard to find discs.

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 09:46:58 PM »
buy cd's?

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 09:53:23 PM »
i usally go hunting through all the local stores hit up the used ones, absound has got decent ones sometimes, but the place next to surrey central used cd store has got some dope shit in there sometimes

what's the one at Surrey Central called?  I usually get my used Cd's at Apollo in Coquitlam.  Sometimes at Charlies, but they haven't had anything good in there for a while.

If I'm buying a new cd, I'll usually just go to the closest place to where i am to get it (usually a&b sound)

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2005, 09:55:25 PM »
the place next to absound is called like toms music or something, u still shop at apollo ? they really went downhill i saw there rap section couple months ago and it was garbage, all old shitty no limit cds and other assorted garbage, do they have a decent selection these days?

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2005, 10:14:38 PM »
the place next to absound is called like toms music or something, u still shop at apollo ? they really went downhill i saw there rap section couple months ago and it was garbage, all old shitty no limit cds and other assorted garbage, do they have a decent selection these days?

no not really.  It's still really small.  I get a lot of vinyl there tho. 

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2005, 01:58:07 AM »
i usually buy my cd's from sellers on amazon, get a pretty good deal most of the time...and thats where i got Ras Kass - Soul On Ice and M.O.P. - To The Death from, cos i had no chance of finding those in any shop locally...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
NO MORE WAR

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2005, 07:36:29 AM »
i dont  ;D

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2005, 09:13:13 AM »
I get loads of old cds or mixtapes from ebay, and sometimes i might pick something up at the used cd store if theres anything good. These days i get alot of CDS and Vinyl but if theres a new cd worth buying i buy it.

Elevz

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2005, 09:32:31 AM »
www.bol.com usually, and every now and then I buy some at local shops like Walk In

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2005, 10:54:10 AM »
I got these two record stores I like to check out once in a while. And when there's something out I want to order specially, I just go to the (in my opinion) better one and they get that shit for me.

That's about it. I used to order CD's from a webstore some years back, but that sorta faded away.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2005, 10:58:39 AM »
I don't really buy CDs because everything I could want on CD I pretty much have. I mainly buy vinyl, because it's cheaper than the CD and a lot of vinyl albums can't be found on CD.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2005, 10:59:30 AM »
i always buy them new

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2005, 11:44:11 AM »
yeah i used to get a whole gang of shit from Charlies on granville but damn they havent gotten restocked or nething for a few months.
yeah a&b sound has some good deals on cds every now and then.
future shop or best by for cd's that have just come out.