Author Topic: 2pac Was Not Out Of Control, He Was a Boy Scout  (Read 461 times)

infinite59

2pac Was Not Out Of Control, He Was a Boy Scout
« on: April 05, 2002, 09:20:35 PM »
Why do they act like 2pac was crazy and out of control?

Because he smoke and drank alot?  So do millions of Americans.  Ask any frat kid, America is full of raging alchoholics and potheads.  Hell, our parents and teachers fit that description.

Because he was violent?  With whom?  Who did he beat up?  He shot at a cop once in self defense.  And even the courts felt he was justified in doing so.

Because he was misogynistic?  Once again, he's nothing compared to your average frat punk... 2pac may have said bitch, and fucked alot of bitches, but he wasn't pulling R Kelly shit and dropping date rape drugs in womens drinks like they do at frat parties..... he was too busy recording song's like "Baby Don't Cry" and "Dear Mama".

Because he was a rapper?  Who rapped about death and killing people?  He was shot, so obviously he wasn't puttin on a show.  He really had people out to kill him, and he really had enemies

Conclusion.  Your average frat kid is crazier and more wild and out of control then 2pac was.  2pac was our generations prophet, a thug angel, may he rest in peace, and let us speak posotively of Pac in his absence.  He was not the demon the media and the devils made him out to be.  The world is a better place because of him.  Peace.

Trauma-san

Re: 2pac Was Not Out Of Control, He Was a Boy Scou
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2002, 09:32:55 PM »
I just feel that tupac (from interviews, and what I know of his last days) was very confused, I feel that he had turned into a hypocrite, and was partially being pimped by Suge Knight.

ha, that's all.  I'll elaborate when I have more time.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2002, 09:32:56 PM »
i agree infinite......

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2002, 11:21:56 PM »
Have you ever met a REAL "frat kid"? I belong to a FRATERNITY, not a frat. As an example, would you call your country a "cunt"?

Just because you have had a few bad experiences with members of fraternities doesn’t mean that all fraternity members are bad... That would be like me saying that because I met one Muslim that I didn’t like, all Muslims were like bad.

My fraternity prides itself in strengthening the community. We had over 1500 hours of community service last term, and donated over $5,000 to the red cross. My Fraternity also prides itself in education. Our house GPA was a 3.2 last year. Close to a half point above the all men’s average at my university. We also pride ourselves in brotherhood. Its very nice to know that I have 34 of my best friends at my side that will back me up through think and thin without hesitation.

The only time you hear about fraternities in today’s news is when they screw up. This paints the image that all Fraternities are date-rapists, and abercromie geeks. You jumped on the media bandwagon and went along with the dribble that they feed people you about wonderfull organizations. I wish you would know more about a subject before you tear it apart and use it as an example for all that is wrong in the world today.

I understand the point that you are trying to get across about Tupac, but I wish you could come up with a better example that a stereotype you picked up from a movie.

Sorry if I came off as rude, but when somebody attacks something that I hold dearly, I get upset. I wish that you could understand that the animal house stereotype is long dead. If fraternities were really like that, universities would have outlawed them long ago. If you want to know anything else, please don’t hesitate to respond.

The Watcher

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2002, 11:41:08 PM »
I just feel that tupac (from interviews, and what I know of his last days) was very confused, I feel that he had turned into a hypocrite, and was partially being pimped by Suge Knight.

ha, that's all.  I'll elaborate when I have more time.

army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2002, 12:10:34 AM »
I wouldn't say he was crazy & had no control atall over his actions...BUT alot of things he did do in his later years did make him come off as a bit confused & raged. I mean just look at that scuffle he had with Orlando Anderson & them...over a chain...& look at when he spat at those reporters. Back when he was like 17 he was basically a very peaceful brotha, just look at his poems & that interview he had back then...they reflect how he was. I think his jail time ultimately made him angry..infact he said so himself....he basically told us that if he goes in there it will only make him worse. He wasn't a bad person...no way...he had heart. Like you've said some of the things he did your everyday average person does for kicks....but 'Pac did have issues on top of that...he was angry, the justice system failed him & he was mocked & continuesly judged by the media. Being a second generation black panther couldn't of helped much either....having your family constantly watched.....& having a once drug addict of a mother adds more tension on top of that. I don't think 'Pac was crazy...he was just human. & your right..I can't speak for everybody else but my world is definately a better place because of him & his music.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

bez

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2002, 12:22:40 AM »
i kind of agree

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2002, 04:04:34 AM »
I def. agree with 704D, I'm not saying pac was evil or nothin.  I'm just saying that he was confused, mainly because he was human like everyone else.  I think i'm hypocritical all the time.

But, my biggest problem with him was, he was a friekin' POET.  He was an actor.  he was a deep lyricist.

Instead, his last few years, he tried to play up his 'thug' image, acting like he was this big strong hand, when in reality, he wasn't like that inside, he wasn't a gangsta, he was a poet.  Why didn't he just act like one?

Answer= Suge Knight.

Antonio

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2002, 04:38:55 AM »
If you see THUG IMMORTAL DVD, there's an old fool who says something really interesting about Pac. Basically he says that Tupac wasnt really a leader. He WANTED to be a leader. He wanted to be THE man. Everywhere. But basically he wasnt a leader. He was damn attracted by Suge and his charisma as a Gangsta and as a man. So that's why in his last year he wasnt the real Pac. He tryed to live by the gun, acting like a thug, but it wasnt his real life no more. He wasnt really out of control. He was just trying to be the best "capo" of Death Row possible. The vice of Suge. SUGE was the man, and 2Pac liked him for real. Suge was like his model. I mean.. Pac always rapped about Gangsters and shit.. And Suge? Suge WAS a real Gangsta. The gangsta he rapped about. And he made Death Row. He signed Snoop and Dre, making them famous. He paid him a lot for a track (for a soundtrack) when he wasnt even signed. And Suge didnt used the track. And he still paid 2Pac. They were cool. And Suge bailed him out from jail! So he looked at him like a great man. And that's how i explain 2Pac calling Dr.Dre a gay (cause he was trying to do the best for Death Row, and probably Suge was mad at Dre. I dont know, but maybe Suge asked Pac to diss Dre, not sure. But that's the approach Pac had about that situation). That's how i explain 2Pac always supporting Death Row, making their chain the most importal piece of metal ever for hip-hop (like Suge said).

Pac wasnt a bitch. He wasnt a real gangsta, a pussy. He wasnt confused because of weed or hennessy. Etc..

Pac was just complicated. AND REMEMBER ONE FUCKING THING: HE DIED AT 25, NOT 35!!! HE WAS A YOUNG BLACK MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you take a young black male from jail, giving him some billions, making him the most famous black man of America after MJ etc.. do you think he can be 100% mature to face this new situation? And to face jail? And to face his best homies dying every week? And to face all this pressure? And to face media filming him even in his bathroom taking a shit? I mean.. c'mon.. we dont have to look at those rappers like they God, or like they are a model or actors. That's where the media is wrong. Those guys are just some young black men who became multi millionaire and famous in just 2-3 years. From nothing to MTV and Movies. From no money to buy some shoes to Versace inviting them.

Look at Snoop. How many mistakes me made in his early years at Death Row? Damn!! A lot. WHY? Cause he suffered of the same problem. And he was just YOUNG!

Now Snoop is not making the same mistakes no more. He's cool with the media. He's cool with everyone. He ain the NY Killa no more. He isnt even using the word "nigga" no more, etc.. But he's 30 or something now. He's older. And he aint fucking with Suge no more. He suffered back in the days, but now he's out and, after risking his own life, and after his homie Pac passed away, he realized that he was walking in the wrong direction.

Pac just died first.

That's how i see it.

Holla.

P.S.
Remember Pac had no fucking father. No family. His mother was/is a crackhead. His best homies died when he was still 20.. The only family he had were Death Row and Outlawz!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2002, 06:12:59 AM »
Remember Pac had no fucking father. No family. His mother was/is a crackhead. His best homies died when he was still 20.. The only family he had were Death Row and Outlawz!

Nope, Outlawz waz cool wit him and in some cases were his bitches, He did NOT consider them family.

He hanged around DeathRow because of business, He knew wat Suge waz all about and he waz wit him because he had to be Suge basically gave him Freedom, Again He did NOT consider them family.

His Real family waz all his Bay Area homies like Shock G, Richie Rich, Money B and them ladies that took care of him when his mom waz an addict etc.  and also some of his NY peoples like Treach who were down wit from way back when.

And wats Ironic is that they dont talk about him much, They dont live off 2pac's nuts like tha Outlawz and Death Row sometimes.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

infinite59

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2002, 07:40:41 AM »
Have you ever met a REAL "frat kid"? I belong to a FRATERNITY, not a frat. As an example, would you call your country a "cunt"?

Several of my friends from highschool are in fraternaties.  And I've visited them in colleges from MU, to Duke, to SMS, to CMSU... dogg... I've been around plenty of frat kids..... so it makes the whole rest of your post irrelevent.

Woodrow

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2002, 08:43:22 AM »

Several of my friends from highschool are in fraternaties.  And I've visited them in colleges from MU, to Duke, to SMS, to CMSU... dogg... I've been around plenty of frat kids..... so it makes the whole rest of your post irrelevent.

Your logic is flawed. If I was use your logic I could say: "I know several Muslims. I don’t like them; therefore I don’t like all Muslims." This off the wall statement is not true, but hopefully you can see the point I am trying to make.

You are giving in to a media stereotype. I wish you would stop being so closed minded, and ignorant.

And you haven’t been around REAL Fraternity members. You have been around people that are involved in a social organization. Real fraternities are more than just a social organization. I wish that you could understand that not all fraternities condone Alcoholism and the objectification of women, but help make their community stronger.

-Engelwood

infinite59

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2002, 09:01:53 AM »

Your logic is flawed. If I was use your logic I could say: "I know several Muslims. I don’t like them; therefore I don’t like all Muslims." This off the wall statement is not true, but hopefully you can see the point I am trying to make.

You are giving in to a media stereotype. I wish you would stop being so closed minded, and ignorant.

And you haven’t been around REAL Fraternity members. You have been around people that are involved in a social organization. Real fraternities are more than just a social organization. I wish that you could understand that not all fraternities condone Alcoholism and the objectification of women, but help make their community stronger.

-Engelwood

The media?  WTF?  I'm buying into the media?  No, I've seen the shit with my own eyes.  The media doesn't give a shit about college fraternaties.  And yes, my logic is flawed, and yes I am stereotyping, I'll cop to that.   But ignorant? Ignorant means uncultured you dumb muthafucker, it doesn't mean stereotyping.

Woodrow

« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2002, 09:05:42 AM »
If you would have read my first post, you could have understood...

Ill put it in here again.

"The only time you hear about fraternities in today’s news is when they screw up. This paints the image that all Fraternities are date-rapists, and abercromie geeks. You jumped on the media bandwagon and went along with the dribble that they feed people you about wonderfull organizations..."

Here is a definition of ignorant:

ig·no·rant   Pronunciation Key  (gnr-nt)
adj.
1.) Lacking education or knowledge.
2.) Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3.) Unaware or uninformed.

I'd say that on the subject of Fraternities, you are ignorant.

-Engelwood

infinite59

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2002, 09:14:10 AM »
If you would have read my first post, you could have understood...

Ill put it in here again.

"The only time you hear about fraternities in today’s news is when they screw up. This paints the image that all Fraternities are date-rapists, and abercromie geeks. You jumped on the media bandwagon and went along with the dribble that they feed people you about wonderfull organizations..."

Here is a definition of ignorant:

ig·no·rant   Pronunciation Key  (gnr-nt)
adj.
1.) Lacking education or knowledge.
2.) Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3.) Unaware or uninformed.

I'd say that on the subject of Fraternities, you are ignorant.

-Engelwood

Where in your definition does it say stereotyping?  And the definition in my oxford dictionary sums up all 4 of your definitions in one word.

ignorant= uncultured.

And you said I'm feeding into the media's image of fraternaties.  Wrong.  I've been to about 5 schools and hung out with my friends and their frat brothers... That's where my opinions on college fraternaties comes from. And you only add to my bias against frat boy's.