Author Topic: Mobb Deep- Murda Muzik  (Read 312 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Mobb Deep- Murda Muzik
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2005, 09:38:26 PM »
you read that 50 interview where he says Blood Money is going to sell as much as Get Rich or Die Tryin?

seriously, how many units can they move?

lol 50 said the same think about Yayo
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2005, 09:46:55 PM »
Mobb Deep's first three albums are incredible.

The Infamous (5/5)
Hell On Earth (5/5)
Murda Muzik (4.5/5)

I think after that they fell off hard and now that they are with G-Unit there is no going back. They still make good music but it won't be on the same level as those first three.

Just to let you know Mobb Deep's first album wasnt "Infamous" it was "Juvenile Hell"  come on I know your better than that

I only count major label debuts to be their first album. Juvenile Hell was indie. Similar to how I don't count Power Of The Dollar as 50's debut since it was never released or Infinite as Em's debut or Incognegro as Luda's debut, Faces Of Death for Bone Thugs, etc.
actually it wasent indie it was distributed my a major label, american recordings and 4th and broadway
wasent an india release

get your facts staight

well thanks for clearin it up

i thought 4th and broadway was an indie.. didnt know it was america recording as well

i dled the album so dont really know what the real label was but always figured 4th and broadway was indie

Knoshen

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • bitches=WE$T COA$T- J Bananas-El trauma =Bitch
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2005, 10:04:49 PM »
yah u know when someone relases half indie/major label album, its still on the small label but distributed widley by there distributor ie universal, sony or other major ones

its a dope album though, stomp em out, project hallways, hit it from the back, peer pressure where dope songs, just not as hardcore and grimey as infamous

Elevz

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2005, 10:45:24 PM »
Aight, time for a little hate. I didn't think Murda Muzik is on par with what Mobb Deep did before that; they were getting a little washed up. The real hardcore sound they had with Infamous was fading away. It's impossible for me to ever appreciate Murda Muzik as much as I appreciate The Infamous. Hell on earth was hella good too though, just not as good as The Infamous. That's what most artists get... They peak early in their careers and they will be forever reminded of how they never managed to hit the same level again. Don't get me wrong, Murda Muzik is cool and all that... It just lacks greatness.