Author Topic: Jewish Millionaire Marries Dolphin  (Read 423 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Jewish Millionaire Marries Dolphin
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2006, 09:24:42 PM »
fuck the jews

What's your reasoning behind this? I mean, you do look like a happy ass nazi, just never thought you actually were one.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2006, 07:10:04 AM »
I wonder what their kids are gonna look like?

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

coola

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2006, 08:22:04 AM »
was the dolphin jewish or something ?

atkeast they wont need to worry about vasectamies... i heard dolphins can have safe sex !!! they have an inbuilt sex flap that works like a condom... only other animal we know of in the world that has sex for sheer enjoyment  8) good luck to em i say  ;D

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2006, 04:29:16 PM »

atkeast they wont need to worry about vasectamies... i heard dolphins can have safe sex !!! they have an inbuilt sex flap that works like a condom... only other animal we know of in the world that has sex for sheer enjoyment 8) good luck to em i say ;D

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2006, 05:05:16 PM »
Yo hemp, now you and my dog can finally tie the knot.
Thanks for the offer.but I like bitches that dont piss on the floor.

lmao

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2006, 04:30:39 AM »

atkeast they wont need to worry about vasectamies... i heard dolphins can have safe sex !!! they have an inbuilt sex flap that works like a condom... only other animal we know of in the world that has sex for sheer enjoyment  8) good luck to em i say  ;D
monkeys do

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2006, 08:50:16 AM »
People: 29 December 2005, Thursday.

A Jewish millionaire from London has married a male dolphin this week, according to reports.

Sharon Tendler, 41, and 35-aged male dolphin Cindy wed in Israel's Eliat resort Wednesday. Tendler had received the approval of Cindy's trainer Maya Zilber for the unusual ceremony.

Tendler met Cindy fifteen years ago, when she visited Eliat's dolphin reef. The British rock concert producer immediately had a liking for the mammal, and since then has been visiting the resort several times a year.

The bride was wearing a white dress to the dock on Wednesday, when she married Cindy before a huge crowd of astounded visitors, newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth has revealed as cited by Ynetnews.com.

Cindy was waiting in the water and after "vows" were exchanged, Sharon was tossed into the water by her friends so that she could swim with her new husband.

"I'm the happiest girl on earth," the bride was cited as saying. "I made a dream come true, and I am not a pervert," she has stressed.

A bachelor dolphin is hoping to find a millionaire wife, like his fellow Cindy did. Photo by Dolphin.com

That shit is just fucking stupid!!!not to be tripping on some racists shit yall...but why white people do some of the strangest,and weirdest shit.(shit that makes a nigga say.GODDAMN!!!what the fuck he or she was thinking about)...that bitch would be disowned like a muthafucka.....nigga been like,you marrying a what!!!......lmao,just think how her ex feels.

yes, for white is totally normal, and we sure arent amazed by this.   ::)

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2006, 09:31:03 AM »
^^^LMAO...He's an idiot. Nowhere in the article does it even specify her race.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2006, 09:48:08 AM »
Are There a lot of balck jewish people?

this is some weird shit! reminds me of that episode of south park where PETA members are all married to animals and one couple have a baby mutant!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2006, 09:54:21 AM »
If your mother is jewish you are.. no matter what religion you're in. So for every nigga rapin a jewish woman, a black jew is born.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2006, 10:31:21 AM »
Are There a lot of balck jewish people?

Yes, especially Ethiopians...

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2006, 11:58:22 AM »
shyne is jewish

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2006, 02:42:21 PM »

coola

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2006, 09:45:29 PM »

monkeys do

is that proven ? they do it to reproduce, maybe enjoy it along the way... but humans and dolphins do it for fun, not to reproduce...

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2006, 12:23:41 AM »
There's gotta be a mitzvah against that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE