Author Topic: wish bone  (Read 204 times)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
wish bone
« on: January 11, 2006, 01:06:25 AM »
I think people sleep hard on dude...some even say he is the weak link in bone....I disagree,and thinks wish plays his part in bone well.to me he puts that old school flavore in they style...he does more singing than rapping some times,but he pulls it off......listen to him on thug love,shootem up,look in to my eyes,thuggish ruggish bone ect....very sleeped on artist, Wish bone yall.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Sikotic™

Re: wish bone
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 01:27:24 AM »
He was dope back in the day and even spit some hard shit on some recent tracks. He was even one of my favorites before, I put him higher than Layzie. Just after BTNHResurrection I think the guy fell off hard. He's gettin' better though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Paul

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 03:21:26 PM »
wish was my second fav bone member after krayzie obviously, bizzy aswell but tht guys wierd
wish was class on eternal 1999, but him and krayzie stole the show on art of war
funkyfreshintheflesh

Paul

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 03:22:39 PM »
oh yeah no way is he the weak link, layzie is easily the weak link, the guy doesnt seem 2 fit in 4 me :-\
funkyfreshintheflesh

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 03:38:48 PM »
Wish was always somehow the least favorite of mine although he brought nothing but heat in the early days... And then all of a sudden he fell off and started to do those shitty rhymes where he would just say words twice in an attempt to bring some melody in is rhymes, I guess... like... I´m a member of the crew called Bone Bone, I´m getting on the phone phone, no love for a clone clone... lol

I never could stand that.. and I always hoped ( and still hope) that he´d bring that raw style, which he had on Faces of Death or Creepin, on his solo album..

mauzip

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2006, 04:05:16 PM »
oh yeah no way is he the weak link, layzie is easily the weak link, the guy doesnt seem 2 fit in 4 me :-\

BTNH would not be the same without Layzie. He like rounds the sound of Krayzie & Bizzy together.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 04:09:25 PM by Mauzip Da Gangsta »

J Bananas

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2006, 04:08:15 PM »

« Last Edit: January 11, 2006, 04:16:32 PM by J Bananas tells no tales »

mauzip

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2006, 04:10:24 PM »
^^edit your post, man

i did too

Eihtball

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2006, 04:14:53 PM »
Wish is my least favorite simply because he doesn't quite fit in as well - and the reason for that is that he tends to harmonize less in his raps.  But he could do some really dope verses, tho - his verse on "No Surrender" was fuckin INCREDIBLE, just because of how much rage and energy he managed to put in those 16 bars dissing po-po.

Krayzie has always been my favorite (he seems to be everyone's favorite), Layzie is a close second.

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2006, 05:19:18 PM »
wish bone is most def the weakeast bone member. He came with heat on no surrender but he isnt as good as the rest. He is gettin better tho, on  thug world order, krayzies good vs evil and on more recent stuff he sounds like he stepped his game up. He is my least favorite rapper.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2006, 06:01:55 PM »
Wish was the weak link, I never really felt him. He didnt suck or anything, but i just dont think he fit in too well with the rest of the Bone Thugs
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"