Author Topic: Why Allah allowed man to forget and had to send Prophets to remind us...  (Read 696 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Why Allah allowed man to forget and had to send Prophets to remind us...
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2006, 06:10:22 PM »
Allah / religion  :monkey_piss:

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2006, 07:41:41 PM »
Nibs... First of all, Muslims believe that the Torah and the Bible were both devinely inpired, however the texts are no longer in their origional form, and parts of those texts have been corrupted.  Moses and Jesus are both Prophets in Islam.  However, it is a fact that the languages Moses and Jesus spoke in are no longer in existence today, and Constantine made a political desicion around 3 centuries after the passing of Jesus as to which books would be in the Bible at the Council of Nicea.  Much of the current Torah and Bible as we have it today has been influenced by politics.

However, the Qu'ran is much different.  Arabic is still one of the most viable laungages in existence today.  The Qu'ran was revealed in a rhythmic, rhyme style, that made it inherently easy to remember.  Many of the companions of the Prophet Muhammad memorized it as it was being revealed, and today you will find a few Muslims in almost every mosque in the world who have the whole Qu'ran memorized.  So if a single syllable were to be changed or spoken out of place, there would be a great uproar, and it would immediately be corrected.

As for the Mathematical Miracle of the Qu'ran, it is an extensive study, but here are some basic points.

1.There are 114 chapters in the Quran, or 19 x 6.

2.The total number of verses in the Quran is 6346, or 19 x 334.

3.Then you add the 30 different numbers which are mentioned in the Quran's text (i.e. one God, two brothers, etc.), the total is 162146 or 19 x 8534.

4.The first statement in Quran, "In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful" consists of 19 Arabic letters. Known as the `Basmalah', it prefaces every chapter except Chapter 9.

5.Though missing from Chapter 9, exactly 19 chapters later the Basmalah occurs twice. Chapter 27 has this statement at its beginning and in verse 30. This makes the total number of times the Basmalah occurs in the Quran 114, or 19 x 6.

6.Since there are 19 chapters between the missing Basmalah and the extra one, the sum of those chapter numbers is a multiple of 19. (The sum of any 19 consecutive numbers is a multiple of 19.) But the total, 342, is also the exact number of words between the two occurrences of the Basmalah in Chapter 27. This number, 342, is 19 x 18.

7.Every word in the Basmalah occurs throughout the Quran a number of times which is a multiple of 19.

8.The very first revelation that was given to the prophet of Islam, Mohammed, came as 19 words.

9.The total number of letters making up the 19 words of the first revelation is 76, 19 x 4.

10.Though they were the first revelation, these verses are placed at the beginning of Chapter 96. This chapter is atop the last 19 chapters.

11.Chapter 96 consists of 304 Arabic letters, or 19 x 16.

12.The last chapter revealed (Chapter 110) has 19 words, and its first verse is 19 letters.

13.God's name in Arabic, `Allah,' occurs in the Quran 2698 times, or 19 x 142.

14.If you add the numbers of the verses where `Allah' occurs, the total is 118123 or 19 x 6217.

15.The main message in the Quran is that there is only One God. The number of times that the word `one' is used to refer to this concept of One God is 19.

16.The word `Quran' occurs in 38 different chapters, or 19 x 2.

17.The total number of times `the Quran' is mentioned is 57, 19 x 3.

18.Within the 114 chapters of the Quran, 29 of them begin with the Quranic initials discussed earlier. Intermixed between the first initialed chapter (Chapter 2) and the last initialed chapter (Chapter 68) are 38 non-initialed chapters, or 19 x 2.

19.In that same group of chapters, from Chapter 2 to Chapter 68, there are 19 alternating sets of initialed and non-initialed chapters.

20.The total number of verses making up this group of chapters is 5263, 19 x 277.

21.Within this group of chapters there are also 2641 occurrences of the word `Allah', or 19 x 139. Of course, that leaves 57, or 19 x 3, occurrences of that word outside of this group.

22.If you add the chapter and verse numbers of the 57 occurrences of `Allah' outside the initialed section, the total is 2432 or 19 x 128.

23.There are a large number of discoveries having to do with the numbers of the chapters and verses. Many of them are very complex and interrelated. Here is a simple one to give you a feel for these discoveries: If you add the numbers assigned to all the chapters, plus the numbers assigned to all of the verses, plus the number of verses in the Quran, the total is 346199 or 19 x 19 x 959.

24.If you look at the initialed chapters separately and add the chapter numbers, verse numbers and number of verses, the total is 190133, 19 x 10007. Of course it follows that the total for the uninitialed chapters, 156066, is also divisible by 19.

...you also asked "why 19?"
The number 19 is unique in possessing the following collective mathematical properties, for example:

1-It is a prime number, devisable only by itself and one.

2-It encompasses the first numeral (1) and the last numeral (9), as if to proclaim God's attribute in 57:3 as the "Alpha and the Omega".

3-Its numerals look the same in all languages in the world. The numerals (1) and (9) look very much the same in, for example Arabic and English.

4-19 is the sum of the first powers of 9 and 10, and the difference between the second powers of 10 and 9.

5-Number 19 is the numerical value of the word "ONE" in all the scriptural languages, Aramaic, Hebrew, and Arabic. The number 19, therefore proclaims the First commandment in all the scriptures: that there is only ONE GOD.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2006, 07:57:34 PM »
^^ lol. you started to make sence until you began with the numbers. I got to read that part a couple more times. But you did bring up some good points. Although my understanding was that the fallowers of Christ chose the books of the bible, not Constatine.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2006, 08:11:19 PM »
^^ lol. you started to make sence until you began with the numbers. I got to read that part a couple more times. But you did bring up some good points. Although my understanding was that the fallowers of Christ chose the books of the bible, not Constatine.

it was constantine.  i believe it was in ad 383.  the history channel has a documentary on some of the books that were left out and some discussion as to why.  various christian sects often would study these non-mainstream texts...etc
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2006, 08:25:19 PM »
i find most of that numerology impressive.  i'm not 100% sold on the 19 itself, but it's clearly important.

some minor concerns:
The number 19 is unique in possessing the following collective mathematical properties, for example:

2-It encompasses the first numeral (1) and the last numeral (9), as if to proclaim God's attribute in 57:3 as the "Alpha and the Omega".

imho, there is nothing special about this.  it's a coincidence that you are using base 10 that creates that.  if this were base 8 then 1 and 7 would be your alpha and omega.

4-19 is the sum of the first powers of 9 and 10, and the difference between the second powers of 10 and 9.

this isn't really special either.  if you take any two consecutive numbers, the difference between the second power is guaranteed to be the sum of the first power.   it's a fundamental trait of existence and of sets.  5 + 6 = 36 - 25.  8 + 9 = 81 - 64.

and that doesn't explain why anyone should care about 10 or 9 any.  this is about 19.  those are all of my concerns.  the rest is pretty impressive.

5-Number 19 is the numerical value of the word "ONE" in all the scriptural languages, Aramaic, Hebrew, and Arabic. The number 19, therefore proclaims the First commandment in all the scriptures: that there is only ONE GOD.

the numerology aspect is interesting.  all it really is intended to imply (imho) is that the qu'ran would have been hard to fake.  i'd have been more impressed if 19 were the numerical value of god and not one, but that's a personal preference.

other than language, which varies widely, developing a sound number system is difficult and also important for trade, that is why numeric symbols and numbers were shared/borrowed/inherited across cultures. 

there is also some numerology in the torah in hebrew...i wonder if the math for certain things are the same... [besides "one" ofcourse ;)]
« Last Edit: January 16, 2006, 08:28:38 PM by nibs »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2006, 09:56:22 PM »

this isn't really special either.  if you take any two consecutive numbers, the difference between the second power is guaranteed to be the sum of the first power.   it's a fundamental trait of existence and of sets.  5 + 6 = 36 - 25.  8 + 9 = 81 - 64.

and that doesn't explain why anyone should care about 10 or 9 any.  this is about 19.  those are all of my concerns.  the rest is pretty impressive.

10+9 = 19  :o

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2006, 10:24:56 PM »

10+9 = 19  :o

yes, and 100 - 81 = 19

the question is, why are "9" and "10" significant such that their sum and second power difference are interesting?

theorum:
for every odd number x, there is a number y such that:
y^1 + (y +1)^1 = (y + 1)^2 - y^2

all we've proven is that 19 is odd.

y = (x - 1) / 2;

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2006, 10:48:27 PM »
LOL... trying to make it seem shocking that 10 and 9 add to 19... I was being sarcastic, hence the smiley... although I can undestand why it's not so obvious on the internet

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2006, 11:47:14 PM »
There is no proof of any truth to any religion. I am one of those people that believe in science and truth. I see things for what they are. However, I do not believe we just came here from single-celled organisms.   I have been digging deep into studying all types of religion and I just do not believe that supernatural events occurred in the biblical days. If the supernatural was a real thing than why do we not see ghosts and supernatural occurances everyday.I believe the creator is a highly technological man that is a real person and not some mystical force.  I believe the biblical writers saw things that were mystifying to them and the only way they could explain them were by supernatural means. Its the same concept as if you went to an Eithiopian tribesman with an ipod. He would not understand such highly technological means and explain the situation with primitive wording and supernatural experiences. I believe that the end of the church is near and many people will not conform to tradition and realize the truth for what they are.
ya know...sometimes..ya gotta just faith then science and facts...  what if those fail...i don't believe science and facts perfect at all.  many science and truth can be deciving. 
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2006, 07:46:19 AM »
LOL... trying to make it seem shocking that 10 and 9 add to 19... I was being sarcastic, hence the smiley... although I can undestand why it's not so obvious on the internet

lol!  i wasn't sure which way you were going with the smiley.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2006, 12:49:26 PM »
Qu'ran verse 74:30 says...

"Over it is nineteen."

Nibs, the major concept of the whole Qu'ran is that Allah is one.  The word for "one" in Arabic is "wahid", this word occurs 19 times in the Qu'ran.

This is the truth of this life, that God is one.  If you understand this truth, and submit yourself to God, then you are a Muslim.  Nibs, God (Allah) chose your time of birth and he will again choose when you die, it may be today, it may be tomarrow,do not die in the state of disbelief.  Testify to this: "LA ELAAHA ELLA HOO", this statement means that there is no other God besides him.   This statement occurs in 19 Chapters of the Qu'ran. 

Since you seem to be sincerely interested in the mathematical miracle of the Qu'ran, I will send you a Qu'ran that comes with the biult in physical evidence throughout.  This is an exceptional Qu'ran, because in the appendix and in the footnotes throughout this Qu'ran the mathematical miracle is explained to you, along with many other facts that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Qu'ran is far beyond human capatability, and that it represents the highest form of giudance to mankind.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2006, 01:05:44 PM »
Yahweh is Elohim.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2006, 03:04:37 PM »
I will send you a Qu'ran that comes with the biult in physical evidence throughout.  This is an exceptional Qu'ran, because in the appendix and in the footnotes throughout this Qu'ran the mathematical miracle is explained to you, along with many other facts that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Qu'ran is far beyond human capatability, and that it represents the highest form of giudance to mankind.

How can I get one of those? (I'm not making fun of you)

dexter

« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2006, 10:30:47 AM »
Allah is Great.