Author Topic: What race are you???  (Read 1445 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What race are you???
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2006, 10:10:53 PM »
HAITIAN!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2006, 02:14:39 PM »
50% Armenian
50% African-American 

You may be the only mixed kid in America whose white side's ancestory had it harder than his black side's ancestory.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2006, 04:39:46 PM »
You're a Polack... nobody is jealous of that... you not mentioning it is quite understandable...

I can't believe you admitted to being from Afghanistan.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2006, 04:54:49 PM »
You're a Polack... nobody is jealous of that... you not mentioning it is quite understandable...

WTF is that about, my parents were from Afghanistan and it was a beautiful and prosperous country before America came into the picture and fucked it up. how about that u stupid pollack trash, shut ur mouth before u say somethin else to solidify yourself as the biggest joke in the forum...chump

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Bigg $amo

« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2006, 05:09:58 PM »
black (100% eritrean)

born in canada tho

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2006, 05:29:02 PM »

WTF is that about, my parents were from Afghanistan and it was a beautiful and prosperous country before America came into the picture and fucked it up. how about that u stupid pollack trash, shut ur mouth before u say somethin else to solidify yourself as the biggest joke in the forum...chump

I want this idiot banned for racism.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2006, 05:35:13 PM »

...says the Polack with the small dick.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2006, 05:39:23 PM »

I want this idiot banned for racism.

YOU want ME banned for RACISM..........LMFAO

the real reason you want me banned is because you're a complete retard. every1 here knows you're a fuckin clown, you talk alot of shit but "dont size up" (sound familiar?)...get ur head off of hogan's dick and get back to the real world. you wanna talk about nationality? you're too fuckin ashamed of where your grandparents are from you hafta say 100% american...snap back to reality chump

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2006, 08:43:50 PM »
WTF is a Real American????  I'm guessing your family was in America around the time that dinosaurs roamed the earth.  get this through your "real american" head, as hard as it is to believe your bloodline isn't American.  you fuckin idiot get the fuck outta here with that and let me say this no one is jealous that you consider yourself a real american.  ya bitch
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2006, 09:09:12 PM »
WTF is a Real American???? 

it is obvious that real american is a parodic character whose sole intent is to provoke exactly this sort of response out of the patrons of this forum.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Lex Boooger

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2006, 10:15:41 PM »

^^Real American

money i stack pay for my crack

HighRolla

• Lil Geezy
  • Only God Can Judge Me
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2006, 02:30:53 AM »
'Real American' you are a racist right winged conservative uneducated fuck, woah yo 100% Real American, so what Native Indian tribe were your ancestors from LOL? I respect everyone from everyone country i just dont tolerate racism. 'I cant believe you admitted that', you fucking low life piece of shit, watch the movie American History X, you remind me of Romper Stomper, you racist faggot.

anyway, just to get that shit off my chest, back to my race,

[Half Greek Cypriot, Half Lebanese] ----------Australian, and proud of it

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2006, 10:16:20 AM »
WTF is a Real American???? 

it is obvious that real american is a parodic character whose sole intent is to provoke exactly this sort of response out of the patrons of this forum.

bingo
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2006, 10:25:00 AM »
Semite-Jew of Ashkenazi origin ....<<Yes it is a shout out to certain people here. ;D
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2006, 01:58:18 PM »
^ Youre probably more Polack than that ohio crip walker
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll