Author Topic: Rappers in the West better than Kurupt, Snoop and Daz right now!  (Read 1151 times)

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
Re: Rappers in the West better than Kurupt, Snoop and Daz right now!
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2006, 01:19:09 AM »
MC Eiht  ::) ::) ::) ???

LMAO! ur trippin!

You Forgot Too Short!

Right now I think rappers like Spice 1, B-Legit, Too Short, Celly Cel, Warren G are even with Kurupt, Snoop, and Daz so thats why I didnt put them in the list.

now way homie. block movement was hot as hell. b-legit is not nearly at the "level" of kurupt or daz

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Paul

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2006, 07:10:16 AM »
ya right buddy all of those people are not better than Daz and Snoop especially not Snoop.....I can see Kurupt, but man.....Snoop RUNS shit for the westcoast....you would never even got the fuckin Cal Iz Active if it wasnt for Snoop and Snoop worked with and helped more than half those people on that list become successful.... 

Sorry homeboy but nobody is checking for the new 40 Glocc album.....

Lay off the drugs homie, Snoop aint running shit nemore Im talking about straight skills and lyrics. Lmao Listen to any 40 Glocc track, its impossible not to notice how much better he is than gotti, daz or snoop, get over it.

how come every cali iz active thread i see your ther talkin shit about it, we understand u dont like it but u need to shut the fuck up pretty soon cause your soundin like a bit of a bitch :-\
funkyfreshintheflesh

Killa-a

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2006, 09:23:21 AM »
lol at that list 40 glock is a faggot runnin with g-unit his records dident even go gold and lyricly he's a zero maybe some artist are better on there but i still like dpg more then all of them. DPG have been over 10 years in the game if you wanna compare do it with artist that are from the same time

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2006, 11:20:17 AM »
you frogot Nick cannon

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2006, 11:37:20 AM »
lol at that list 40 glock is a faggot runnin with g-unit his records dident even go gold and lyricly he's a zero maybe some artist are better on there but i still like dpg more then all of them. DPG have been over 10 years in the game if you wanna compare do it with artist that are from the same time

What game is that in your sig........ San Andreas?

acgrundy

« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2006, 06:26:44 PM »
What exactly is the point that you are trying to make?