Author Topic: Muslims versus Denmark  (Read 4061 times)

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Muslims versus Denmark
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2006, 11:46:53 AM »
Fuck Denmark. cwalker get back to the white dicks u used to.its a choice of people to boycott.if u all don't like us don't buy our oil 8)

Hilariously bush just announced they plan to get the USA self sufficient on energy by 2025...

i.e. cutting money going from the USA to the whole middle, russia and china..

europe is slowly brokering deals to get russian oil over middle eastern...

until then boycott arab oil,stop driving ur cars bitches.
United Arab States

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2006, 11:57:18 AM »
Fuck Denmark. cwalker get back to the white dicks u used to.its a choice of people to boycott.if u all don't like us don't buy our oil 8)

Hilariously bush just announced they plan to get the USA self sufficient on energy by 2025...

i.e. cutting money going from the USA to the whole middle, russia and china..

europe is slowly brokering deals to get russian oil over middle eastern...

until then boycott arab oil,stop driving ur cars bitches.

i'm not american.

btw.. what arab car companies are there?

coola

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2006, 12:09:52 PM »
^ he's talking about fuel and oil...

and man, how touchy feely are these camel jockeys ? they start burning flags and whipping out guns over a cartoon ? dont these fucks have better things to do ? fuck man, theyre acting like bitches over this, dont deny it.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2006, 12:15:50 PM »
im from denmark...

everybody is talking about this shit over here...

i dont see why they made those cartoons in the first place... it has only givin denmark problems...

each day the danish milk company "Arla" looses 10 millions DKR becuase they are boycotting us...

i think there will be some terror in denmark soon... luckly i live out on the country... they would never do terror out here  :)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 12:18:18 PM by Oklin »

coola

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2006, 12:20:28 PM »
^ he's talking about fuel and oil...

wait a sec, i'm an idiot... i gotcha now  ;) muhuhahahaha

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2006, 02:30:54 PM »
and man, how touchy feely are these camel jockeys ? they start burning flags and whipping out guns over a cartoon ? dont these fucks have better things to do ? fuck man, theyre acting like bitches over this, dont deny it.

Because Muslims are the most intolerant group of people in the world. They will make it illegal for you to practice your religion in their countries, but they  flip out over something as stupid as a Mohhamed cartoon. They don't understand that Denmark is a free country, that can't subjugate non-Muslims there the way they do in their own countries. The funny part is that Arab governments are trying to put pressure on the Danish government....don't they understand the concept of a free press?

Seriously, Muslims need to realize that they don't control the world. I am a Christian, and plenty of cartoons and other forms of media take shots at Jesus, the pope, etc. Usually when someone does that we get mad, but we don't threaten violence or get this angry. This is ridiculous.

By the way, newspapers in Germany and France have now published the controversial cartoons. Maybe Europeans aren't as spineless as I always thought.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2006, 04:17:30 PM »

Because Muslims are the most intolerant group of people in the world. They will make it illegal for you to practice your religion in their countries, but they  flip out over something as stupid as a Mohhamed cartoon. They don't understand that Denmark is a free country, that can't subjugate non-Muslims there the way they do in their own countries. The funny part is that Arab governments are trying to put pressure on the Danish government....don't they understand the concept of a free press?

Seriously, Muslims need to realize that they don't control the world. I am a Christian, and plenty of cartoons and other forms of media take shots at Jesus, the pope, etc. Usually when someone does that we get mad, but we don't threaten violence or get this angry. This is ridiculous.

By the way, newspapers in Germany and France have now published the controversial cartoons. Maybe Europeans aren't as spineless as I always thought.
I'd say going into south america and killing all the aztecs and incas and mayans is pretty intolerant too. and enslaving thousands of blacks and making them slaves and calling them niggers(which you americans still havent apoligized about) is also pretty intolerant. and what about bush saying "the only alternative to American leadership is a dramatically more dangerous and anxious world." http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060201/ts_alt_afp/uspoliticsbush_060201184817;_ylt=AlvPOOh.x90lQVrCFVGIL8ms0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3b2NibDltBHNlYwM3MTY- yahoo news
but answer the question about christians going into south america and killing all those innocent ppl and then answer the question about apoligizing to the blacks and then u can talk shit about other people. until then, dont judge other peoples actions. i belive u christians love the quote 'only god can judge me' so let him be the one to judge everyone. know your role, u racist.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2006, 05:12:29 PM »

Because Christianity in the form it is being worshipped today is a joke. The fact that u dismiss casually attacks on jesus doesnt make u cool, its just proves how fugazzi your whole belief system is.

Seriously, u disrespected the prophet, of course its gonna touch off anger
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2006, 05:41:02 PM »

Because Christianity in the form it is being worshipped today is a joke. The fact that u dismiss casually attacks on jesus doesnt make u cool, its just proves how fugazzi your whole belief system is.

It doesn't matter what your belief system is. Muslims don't have the right to tell other people what they can think or say. That might workin the Middle East, but not in Europe of any other part of the world.

Muslims are never going to catch up to the rest of the world unless they start embracing free speech for all people, even when it is something they don't like. That is part of living in a modern, civil society.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2006, 06:06:48 PM »
no one is demanding nothing u idiot

u can go ahead and print whatever the fuck u want it doesnt mean muslims wont get upset u goof
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2006, 06:21:44 PM »
how come no one says shit about china hiring foreign companies to help censor its internet, like using google. i guess your pro christian governments cans say shit to china right cause they dont give a shit. so u guys only bully weaker and poorer countries, something u have been doing for the last 500 years, and worst of all, not even saying sorry for fucking up africa and south america. bunch of theives claiming they beleive in jesus and then dissing other religions. and dont worry im an atheist so no matter what u say, i wont be offended 8)

coola

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2006, 11:32:59 PM »

this just proves islam is a violent religion.

coola

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2006, 11:37:39 PM »
and why hasn't allah's bottom bitch responded ? i bet he condones these actions, then will start up another thread on how peaceful islam is, and only extremists mis-interpret the koran and resort to violence...

J Bananas

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2006, 11:40:26 PM »
ahahaha allahs bottom bitch, i laughed at that, then again i'm high as fuck

coola

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2006, 10:45:00 AM »
ahahaha allahs bottom bitch, i laughed at that, then again i'm high as fuck

i'd prop myself if i could  ;D