Author Topic: Muslims versus Denmark  (Read 4063 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Muslims versus Denmark
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2006, 11:41:25 AM »

This is so twisted, america is falling into a police state, Europe is being controlled by a bunch of unelected crooks which in other words is a dictatorship, the rule of law is being swept away, torture is suddenly becoming more just and you instead focus on muslims reacting with venom to a cartoon mocking an idol of theirs.

coola

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2006, 12:01:15 PM »
^ thats a good point... but this thread is discussing the problem at hand... there are also threads about u.s torture... shall we just talk about that all the time then ? jolly good show.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2006, 12:16:02 PM »

This is so damn trivial, who cares if the muslims have overreacted, it isnt important at all!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2006, 01:41:46 PM »
Listen you morons

This is not a matter of a cartoon

Islamaphobia has been a reality in Europe for over a thousand years

That shit is crackin to the surface.

I mean even in a democracy with free speech theres such thing as anti hate, u cant just fuckin spew whatever u want

This was a cartoon that was created with maliciouis intent
It was a protest at what was perceived to be over sensitivity on the part of the Muslim towards critics of its faith
There was a fuckin contest over who could most maliciously insult Islam

then they finally have this cartoon disrespecting the most esteemed example of a Muslim ever.

And they continue to publish it, it spreads in sindication all over fuckin Europe. Denmark to Spain.
Forget apologizing, they barely recognize the harm in their actions.

Theres criticism and then theres outright hostile insults.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2006, 02:09:46 PM »
i dont know why those ragheads were trippin i thought it was kinda funny. oh well, their people are naturally hot headed and short sighted. thats why the live in squalor.

Jome

« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2006, 02:29:16 PM »
It was a protest at what was perceived to be over sensitivity on the part of the Muslim towards critics of its faith

WRONG, this is mis-information.
Danish newspaper Jyllands-posten invited the 40 members of the Danish caricature association to portray the muslim prophet Muhammed how they would picture him, and 12 of the members accepted the invite, made their caricature drawings which was printed in the paper, of course protected by the freedom of speech, and freedom of press.

caricature
a.  A representation, especially pictorial or literary, in which the subject's distinctive features or peculiarities are deliberately exaggerated to produce a comic or grotesque effect.

Please don't spread false info again.

Jome

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2006, 02:32:51 PM »
Also, it's not Muslims vs. Denmark any more, it's Muslims vs. the World

Newspapers all over the world, from countries such as Denmark, Norway, Holland, Germany, France, U.K.'s own BBC, Spain, Jordan(!), Italy, Switzerland, etc. are now printing the pictures, because freedom of speech/press will always go before religious laws/regulations in these countries!
Expect more countries to follow on that list, to prove that muslim laws will never go before the countries own laws.

What are the muslims gonna do about it, send suicide bombers to all these countries ? Declare jihad ?

kingwell

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2006, 02:42:47 PM »
This ludicrious, I'm not even going to say nothing... but... PRAISE ALLAH U FUCKASS BITCHES!

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2006, 02:50:16 PM »
so why was the west  mad about aljazeera having videos of terrorist, i think both sides are retarded
United Arab States

J Bananas

« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2006, 03:07:20 PM »
theres a difference between printing a comic and arboring a potential threat

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2006, 05:07:04 PM »
This is just more proof that Muslims are oversesitive pussies. Seriously, what a bunch of crybabies. People make fun of Christianity all the time and Christians might get angry, but they never react like these Muslims are doing.  Newsflash Muslims....YOU CAN'T CONTROL WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK AND SAY. No one has the right not to be offended.Muslims are subject to criticism and jokes just like every other religion. You are not superior, despite what you might think.

GROW UP AND ACT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 05:09:42 PM by Real American »

J Bananas

« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2006, 05:27:08 PM »
This is just more proof that Muslims are oversesitive pussies. Seriously, what a bunch of crybabies. People make fun of Christianity all the time and Christians might get angry, but they never react like these Muslims are doing.  Newsflash Muslims....YOU CAN'T CONTROL WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK AND SAY. No one has the right not to be offended.Muslims are subject to criticism and jokes just like every other religion. You are not superior, despite what you might think.

GROW UP AND ACT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD.

despite what they say about you i agree 100% with that statement

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2006, 06:17:40 PM »
Also, it's not Muslims vs. Denmark any more, it's Muslims vs. the World

Newspapers all over the world, from countries such as Denmark, Norway, Holland, Germany, France, U.K.'s own BBC, Spain, Jordan(!), Italy, Switzerland, etc. are now printing the pictures, because freedom of speech/press will always go before religious laws/regulations in these countries!
Expect more countries to follow on that list, to prove that muslim laws will never go before the countries own laws.

What are the muslims gonna do about it, send suicide bombers to all these countries ? Declare jihad ?

those countries u mentioned are in europe, except for jordan(which printed the pictures in a censored version to show its people what the fuss is about), so i think u should not spread false info about having newspapers around the world printing the pictures. funny how u forgot to mention any countries in africa, south america and asia printing these pictures. so i guess that means either u dont know what you are trying to say or you think the world consists of only europe and you are ignorant. otherwise proove me wrong...what exactly are u trying to say?

Jome

« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2006, 08:47:01 PM »
those countries u mentioned are in europe, except for jordan(which printed the pictures in a censored version to show its people what the fuss is about), so i think u should not spread false info about having newspapers around the world printing the pictures. funny how u forgot to mention any countries in africa, south america and asia printing these pictures. so i guess that means either u dont know what you are trying to say or you think the world consists of only europe and you are ignorant. otherwise proove me wrong...what exactly are u trying to say?

OK, Europe & Jordan vs. Muslims, whatever, it's only a big story in Europe yet, it always takes time to catch on in the rest of the world, I bet it's only a matter of time before they're printed all over the world, even though I know a lot of newspapers are afraid to print them, especially in muslim dominated countries.
This was in the headlines for almost a week in Denmark/Norway before the rest of Europe started to notice what was going down, and the re-printing happening all over Europe now is pretty much stating and maintaining the freedom of speech.. if somebody is provoked, so be it.

It's not like religious caricatures hasn't been all over the internet for over a decade.  ::)

coola

« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2006, 11:24:48 PM »
Listen you morons

This is not a matter of a cartoon

Islamaphobia has been a reality in Europe for over a thousand years

That shit is crackin to the surface.

I mean even in a democracy with free speech theres such thing as anti hate, u cant just fuckin spew whatever u want

then they finally have this cartoon disrespecting the most esteemed example of a Muslim ever.

And they continue to publish it, it spreads in sindication all over fuckin Europe. Denmark to Spain.
Forget apologizing, they barely recognize the harm in their actions.

Theres criticism and then theres outright hostile insults.

man south park demines jesus all the time... dont see people in rome rising up in arms...