Author Topic: Muslims versus Denmark  (Read 4054 times)

coola

Re: Muslims versus Denmark
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2006, 11:25:36 PM »

This is so damn trivial, who cares if the muslims have overreacted, it isnt important at all!!

ofcourse it isn't. camel jockey  :P

coola

« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2006, 11:28:37 PM »
so why was the west  mad about aljazeera having videos of terrorist, i think both sides are retarded

LOL i cant believe you make the comparison...

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2006, 05:39:19 AM »
al-qaida has send a letter to something in London which says there will be blood in denmark in the following days...

luckely im not from inner city so i dont think i will get hit.... but it still sucks.....

just because of a few cartoons....

theres alot of youth danish people who is gonna burn the coran tomorrow... because the muslims burned over flag.... imo thats just ridicolous... dont think that will help in any way...

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2006, 05:59:44 AM »
generalization that fucked up,
United Arab States

coola

« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2006, 10:06:49 AM »
generalization that fucked up,

see thats the problem... even though we have our differences, i still think the muslim people on this board are cool, whether white black asian or green from smoking too much weed... it's only history that makes up beef, but when it all boils down, we're all the same and if there was no history we would all surely get along...

thats why if forgiveness worked in it's truest form, there truly would be world peace.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2006, 12:39:30 PM »
This was a cartoon that was created with maliciouis intent
It was a protest at what was perceived to be over sensitivity on the part of the Muslim towards critics of its faith
There was a fuckin contest over who could most maliciously insult Islam

WRONG, this is mis-information.
Danish newspaper Jyllands-posten invited the 40 members of the Danish caricature association to portray the muslim prophet Muhammed how they would picture him, and 12 of the members accepted the invite, made their caricature drawings which was printed in the paper, of course protected by the freedom of speech, and freedom of press.

caricature
a.  A representation, especially pictorial or literary, in which the subject's distinctive features or peculiarities are deliberately exaggerated to produce a comic or grotesque effect.

Please don't spread false info again.

Yo, you dumb fuck. what does the prophet muhammad peace be upon him have to do with the practical reality of today? he aint here making policy decisions or decisions to go to war.

why disrespect the prophet of islam who has been dead for 1300 years unless its to deliberately disrespect

how can u intentionally insult the symbol of islam and then hide behind your little bullshit freedom of speech excuse. you fuckin moron.

next time im in europe im arranging a stop over in Denmark. ima get out and punch some random fuckin hotel clerk in the mouth. gz up bitches.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2006, 12:42:50 PM »
if he aint got shit to do with the practical reality of today then why should he be off limits? u forget the rest of the world doesnt care about ur kooky muslim heroes

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2006, 12:51:20 PM »
thats great, u idiot. they dont care, they feel the need to insult and degrade.

your caricature is my meesanger of god.

your sunday morning laugh makes me angry.

what u consider nothin i consider something.

u see how the world works believe it or not people are different
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2006, 12:57:41 PM »

correct. but what seperates angry muslims from angry christians who have to endure a mockery of their beliefs in mainstream media all the time? I'll tell you, Christians dont grab a gun and go cry downtown for someone to stop making fun of them. it's called humility. some people learn to live with it, some people (looks like a lot of muslims) don't, and end up making things worse for the community.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2006, 05:41:53 PM »

correct. but what seperates angry muslims from angry christians who have to endure a mockery of their beliefs in mainstream media all the time? I'll tell you, Christians dont grab a gun and go cry downtown for someone to stop making fun of them. it's called humility. some people learn to live with it, some people (looks like a lot of muslims) don't, and end up making things worse for the community.
ooops wrong again, u really love proving to me that u are ignorant dont u??? explain the southern baptist group when they killed them selves after they saw a comet. or what about the kkk, who are angry white christians? and in case u didnt read the news, the US sides with the muslims on the press issue, so clearly there is a conflict here now when uncle sam doesnt agree with what the media in europe has published. 
u know u run your mouth about people spreding false info but it seems as if u do the same so why dont u get your facts straight and them come post?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2006, 06:13:53 PM »

Exactly. No one has the right to not be offended. There is always going to be someone saying and doing things that you don't like or that you find offensive. That is part of living in a modern, free society. I personally hate all these avant gard artists that do make portraits of Jesus and the Virgin Mary covered in feces in their stupid art shows. They are obviously doing that to cause a stir and get people riled up, and it works. But that doesn't mean I have the right to stop them, no one can tell another person what they can do or say.

That is something Muslims need to learn. They are so used to controlling everything concerning religion in their own countries. In the Middle East, Islam reigns supreme and can never be questioned. However, in the rest of the world things don't work that way. All religion is subject to criticism and attack. The people behind these cariactures of Mohhamed obviously set out to make a point that Muslims do not value free speech, and they have obviously been proven right. Muslims need to wake up and join the 21st century.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 06:16:17 PM by Real American »

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2006, 07:38:47 PM »

Exactly. No one has the right to not be offended. There is always going to be someone saying and doing things that you don't like or that you find offensive. That is part of living in a modern, free society. I personally hate all these avant gard artists that do make portraits of Jesus and the Virgin Mary covered in feces in their stupid art shows. They are obviously doing that to cause a stir and get people riled up, and it works. But that doesn't mean I have the right to stop them, no one can tell another person what they can do or say.

That is something Muslims need to learn. They are so used to controlling everything concerning religion in their own countries. In the Middle East, Islam reigns supreme and can never be questioned. However, in the rest of the world things don't work that way. All religion is subject to criticism and attack. The people behind these cariactures of Mohhamed obviously set out to make a point that Muslims do not value free speech, and they have obviously been proven right. Muslims need to wake up and join the 21st century.
apparently your government doesnt feel the same way as they condemned the europeans.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060203/pl_nm/religion_cartoons_usa_dc_1
lol sellin out for oil yea?? now look who's playing little bitch

Jome

« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2006, 07:58:24 PM »
Yo, you dumb fuck. what does the prophet muhammad peace be upon him have to do with the practical reality of today? he aint here making policy decisions or decisions to go to war.

why disrespect the prophet of islam who has been dead for 1300 years unless its to deliberately disrespect

how can u intentionally insult the symbol of islam and then hide behind your little bullshit freedom of speech excuse. you fuckin moron.

next time im in europe im arranging a stop over in Denmark. ima get out and punch some random fuckin hotel clerk in the mouth. gz up bitches.

Don't cry crocodile tears because someone made a parody/caricature of your religion/prophet, you got caught spreading false info like a little bitch to make it look like the newspaper had a contest to see "who could most maliciously insult Islam", so I had to pull your hoe-card, because that was straight up lies.

The only way you could get off with that lie, is if you blame it on some extremist magazine/website you've read.

Anybody who lives in a country with freedom of speech may feel free to make fun of your prophet, Jesus Christ, Allah, the pope or any other character, if someone finds it insulting or provoking, so be it, live with it bitches.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 10:17:45 PM by Krayzie Jome »

coola

« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2006, 10:09:47 PM »

apparently your government doesnt feel the same way as they condemned the europeans.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060203/pl_nm/religion_cartoons_usa_dc_1
lol sellin out for oil yea?? now look who's playing little bitch

doesn't mean they agree with the muslim's reactions... denmark shouldn;t have published the cartoon, it was always going to stir shit up unnecessarily... especially not now, while there is so much bullshit going on.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 10:14:50 PM by Chief »

K A I N

« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2006, 05:26:42 AM »

* laughs quietly inside *

;)

Laughing at you not with you.