Author Topic: Muslims versus Denmark  (Read 4062 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Muslims versus Denmark
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2006, 11:27:49 AM »
Yo, you dumb fuck. what does the prophet muhammad peace be upon him have to do with the practical reality of today? he aint here making policy decisions or decisions to go to war.

why disrespect the prophet of islam who has been dead for 1300 years unless its to deliberately disrespect

how can u intentionally insult the symbol of islam and then hide behind your little bullshit freedom of speech excuse. you fuckin moron.

next time im in europe im arranging a stop over in Denmark. ima get out and punch some random fuckin hotel clerk in the mouth. gz up bitches.

Don't cry crocodile tears because someone made a parody/caricature of your religion/prophet, you got caught spreading false info like a little bitch to make it look like the newspaper had a contest to see "who could most maliciously insult Islam", so I had to pull your hoe-card, because that was straight up lies.

The only way you could get off with that lie, is if you blame it on some extremist magazine/website you've read.

Anybody who lives in a country with freedom of speech may feel free to make fun of your prophet, Jesus Christ, Allah, the pope or any other character, if someone finds it insulting or provoking, so be it, live with it bitches.

Ey chump

were any of those cartoons that were published showing the prophet in a good light? no, they were negative. how can u deny there was a malicious intent behind this.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2006, 01:20:05 PM »
learn to take a joke

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2006, 01:55:12 PM »
who cares what people say? If you truly believe, you wouldnt get offended, you would be content with the fact that they're going to whatever hell you believe in and you arent.
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2006, 05:33:34 PM »
^ Ey thats why this shit dont fade me

Jah fe bun dem bati man dem
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Jome

« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2006, 09:03:45 PM »
Ey chump

were any of those cartoons that were published showing the prophet in a good light? no, they were negative. how can u deny there was a malicious intent behind this.

Moron, this isn't Jeopardy.
Whether he was shown in a good light or a bad light, isn't the question in the first place.
You said they had a contest to see who could portray muslims "most maliciously", but they were free to portay him as they imagined him, they could have portayed him as moms little innocent angel if they wanted, but they didn't.
Goes to show what rep muslims (in general, not all) earned themselves, when they all ended up portraying him as a confused suicide bomber.

You live in a democracy yourself, learn to live it, this ain't China.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: February 05, 2006, 04:48:44 PM »
Keep excusing racism buddy.

- Lewis Carroll

Jome

« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2006, 05:02:28 PM »
It's not racism, you're blind to the fact that EVERY other religion have been made fun of in some way or another, every religion have been portayed in a comedic/bad light in newspapers, TV shows, magazines.. islam isn't unique in that matter in no fucking way. It's all part of having the freedom to make fun of who you want, to parody whoever/whatever you want, and say what you want in a free country, where you will not be prosecuted, arrested or lynched for your opinions or your comedy.

If you don't want to live in a free country where you have freedom of speech instead of some sorry ass ancient Taliban laws, why do you live in Canada ??

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2006, 05:20:57 PM »
Again you dumb sterilized fuckin idiot

i dont care if a billion religions get insulted

that doesnt excuse this

it doesnt excuse racism

freedom of speech doesnt excuse racism

u figure common sense and sensibilities, sensitivities would be worth some thing

i dont care if joe blow says fuck jesus, it doesnt change the fact these cartoons were in appropriate served no purpose but antagonizing the muslim community, and is representative of general european racism

- Lewis Carroll

kingwell

« Reply #68 on: February 05, 2006, 05:28:47 PM »
This effort to try and identify so-called good or moderate Muslims amongst the bad Muslims or Islamists is futile and misleading. According to my dictionary, Muslims or Moslems are believers in or adherents of Islam. It would be like the Allies trying to separate the good Nazis--the ones not directly involved with killing Jews-- from the bad Nazis--the ones who taunted, beat, confiscated property, arrested, deported, interned, tortured, and finally murdered 6 million European Jews during WW II. ...
Accessories, before and after the fact, are just as guilty as the actual perpetrators.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #69 on: February 05, 2006, 05:32:16 PM »
it was the timing that was wrong to do this. right now there are several issues in that region such as the wars in iraq and afganistan and the whole iran issue so for a newspaper to publish things like that is pretty questionable on their part.

after the sept 11 attacks how would people in the US feel if newspapers in the middle east were to put up new ideas for rebuilding the twin towers, such as making them with a giant hole in them so planes can fly through or making them flexible so they can dodge them when a plane comes by? there are pictures like this but were they published 1-2 weeks after the incident in newspapers as a joke??

most people in that region are already frustrated so this just gave them an excuse to get all violent. yea violence is wrong, but u have to understand that the people feel the same way over there just like the people in the US felt after september 11, some people did go and attack arabs here and mosques if i'm not mistaken.

Jome

« Reply #70 on: February 05, 2006, 05:38:25 PM »

that doesnt excuse this

it doesnt excuse racism

u figure common sense and sensibilities, sensitivities would be worth some thing

i dont care if joe blow says fuck jesus, it doesnt change the fact these cartoons were in appropriate served no purpose but antagonizing the muslim community, and is representative of general european racism

You're a narrow-minded nobody who can't take a small joke or a parody, how the fuck is 7-8 independent caricature artists in Denmark representative of the whole Europe ?
You think anybody gives a flying holy fuck what you find inappropriate or not ?

You get your feelings hurt like a little bitch and scream racism over nothing, keep screaming.
Inappropriate deez nuts.

kingwell

« Reply #71 on: February 05, 2006, 07:04:27 PM »
it was the timing that was wrong to do this. right now there are several issues in that region such as the wars in iraq and afganistan and the whole iran issue so for a newspaper to publish things like that is pretty questionable on their part.

after the sept 11 attacks how would people in the US feel if newspapers in the middle east were to put up new ideas for rebuilding the twin towers, such as making them with a giant hole in them so planes can fly through or making them flexible so they can dodge them when a plane comes by? there are pictures like this but were they published 1-2 weeks after the incident in newspapers as a joke??

most people in that region are already frustrated so this just gave them an excuse to get all violent. yea violence is wrong, but u have to understand that the people feel the same way over there just like the people in the US felt after september 11, some people did go and attack arabs here and mosques if i'm not mistaken.

The preceding was paid for in part by Mislead Assumptions.  Misrepresentation?  Fuck no, Still Tha Row!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2006, 07:07:02 PM by Still Tha Row »

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #72 on: February 05, 2006, 07:07:33 PM »
This effort to try and identify so-called good or moderate Muslims amongst the bad Muslims or Islamists is futile and misleading. According to my dictionary, Muslims or Moslems are believers in or adherents of Islam. It would be like the Allies trying to separate the good Nazis--the ones not directly involved with killing Jews-- from the bad Nazis--the ones who taunted, beat, confiscated property, arrested, deported, interned, tortured, and finally murdered 6 million European Jews during WW II. ...
Accessories, before and after the fact, are just as guilty as the actual perpetrators.

definately the WORST comparison every made in history

Good/Bad Muslims compared to Good/Bad Nazis??? Are u serious?

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: February 05, 2006, 07:43:31 PM »

If you don't want to live in a free country where you have freedom of speech instead of some sorry ass ancient Taliban laws, why do you live in Canada ??

You have to admit he is right on this point.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: February 05, 2006, 11:09:10 PM »

that doesnt excuse this

it doesnt excuse racism

You're a narrow-minded nobody who can't take a small joke or a parody, how the fuck is 7-8 independent caricature artists in Denmark representative of the whole Europe ?
You think anybody gives a flying holy fuck what you find inappropriate or not ?

You get your feelings hurt like a little bitch and scream racism over nothing, keep screaming.
Inappropriate deez nuts.

Man whos screaming u dumb fuck? Whose feelings are gettin hurt? Im smoking a blunt and youre still from fuckin denmark

- Lewis Carroll