Poll

who yall got? i woulda said present day Kurupt but i dont think he still got it

Kurupt
50 Cent

Author Topic: KURUPT(in his prime) vs. 50 Cent (right now)  (Read 939 times)

theghost8

• Lil Geezy
  • BROTHERS AGAINST ALL ODDS!
http://www.geeks.org/~tdo/tupac.jpg
Through every dark night, there's a bright day after that, so no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up and handle it.
2Pac

rip2pac

• 'G'
Re: KURUPT(in his prime) vs. 50 Cent (right now)
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2006, 09:01:21 PM »
lol see thats y yall westcoast dudes (well most of yall) need 2 be shot..........dude said.....some bullshit about how can u compare Kurupt when we hate 50 guts???/

HOW CAN U FAGGOTS COMPARE SOMBODY BY *U LIKING THEM* it aint about liking or not liking em its about right now if KURUPT wack ass went at 50 cent right NOWWWWWWWWW, he would get destroyed. The reason i made it was 2 give KURUPt a chance cuz he was kinda bangin in his *Calling out names days* dont get mad at 50 cuz he got the rap game right now.........

as far as Gayme=Game lol he making all dem disses aint nobody paying attention after 300 bars he got boring DONT GET MAD CUZ THE WESTCOAST DEAD........LMAOOOOOO *LAUGHING LIKE JADAKISS*

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2006, 09:08:18 PM »
lol see thats y yall westcoast dudes (well most of yall) need 2 be shot..........dude said.....some bullshit about how can u compare Kurupt when we hate 50 guts???/

HOW CAN U FAGGOTS COMPARE SOMBODY BY *U LIKING THEM* it aint about liking or not liking em its about right now if KURUPT wack ass went at 50 cent right NOWWWWWWWWW, he would get destroyed. The reason i made it was 2 give KURUPt a chance cuz he was kinda bangin in his *Calling out names days* dont get mad at 50 cuz he got the rap game right now.........

as far as Gayme=Game lol he making all dem disses aint nobody paying attention after 300 bars he got boring DONT GET MAD CUZ THE WESTCOAST DEAD........LMAOOOOOO *LAUGHING LIKE JADAKISS*
Stop speaking on shit you know nothing about. Kurupt is a battle rapper, 50 isn't. And it's been said before Kurupt in his "Calling Out Names days" wasn't even when he was in his prime.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2006, 09:17:09 PM »
How about I expose this foo for being a bitch?

lmao FUNNY shit 50 actually kinda sound like GAME
but compared 2 GAME shit 50 aint got nothing

Why do you act like your from NY when you've said this?
dangggggg good ass question
being from the south the answer would have 2 be UGK
but 8ball & mjg like right there wit em

I find it funny that you were dissing Yuk yet you started this thread Suge & Yukmouth = classic westcoast pic and said this:
4 those so-called Don's
the definition of classic = serving as a standard of excellence : of recognized value

classic = historically memorable

I DO THINK THIS IS CLASSIC how often have u seen Suge Knight & Yukmouth on a pic 2gether

BITCH!!!

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2006, 09:33:55 PM »

more like laughing like a bitch, you bitch!
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Florez

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Return of the gangstas
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2006, 10:18:27 AM »

When people hate someone they tend to be subjective instead of object. Simple as that.
I know that all you want is a little attention and you got that with this thread. Now go on with your life and stop making stupid threads like this.
''I'm still a doggpound nigga I ain't never gonna give it up''

Road Runna

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2006, 12:45:09 PM »
How about I expose this foo for being a bitch?

lmao FUNNY shit 50 actually kinda sound like GAME
but compared 2 GAME shit 50 aint got nothing

Why do you act like your from NY when you've said this?
dangggggg good ass question
being from the south the answer would have 2 be UGK
but 8ball & mjg like right there wit em

I find it funny that you were dissing Yuk yet you started this thread Suge & Yukmouth = classic westcoast pic and said this:
4 those so-called Don's
the definition of classic = serving as a standard of excellence : of recognized value

classic = historically memorable

I DO THINK THIS IS CLASSIC how often have u seen Suge Knight & Yukmouth on a pic 2gether

BITCH!!!

Bombfirst Will you be my God for exposing this shemale cartoon cum drinking manga bitch wigger as the true sex she fucking is
Let me edit that:
By saying rap2pac is a woman will be the ultimate diss towards womanhood .
You are the thing people hide from other people so people won't think they crazy .
Rapcity freestyle Versus Hustler's Ambition or all the other fucking wack shit 50 Cent made .
Kurupt wins muthafucka .
Just for rip2pacs comments i will suggest people vote to get the keyboard removed from his crutch and sent to space .
Poor fucking martians you corny bitch!

Though to all he ain't a 50 Cent dickrider but a 50 CENT DILDO SPECIAL RIDER!!
Damn cuz . eat a dick up og get ripped up .
Roscius said it .
Now what !

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2006, 06:26:55 PM »
50s only tight album is power of a dollar, kurupts got so much more.

teecee

« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2006, 07:11:30 PM »
As bad a lyricist as 50 cent is, he kills Kurupt of nowadays.  It's either "bitch bitch bitch" or some wannabe lyrical shit like
"catastrophical/tropical" etc etc blah blah blah.

As for Kurupt in his prime, vs. 50 cent now???   Considering we are speaking of two TOTALLY DIFFERENT type of artists, this is a pretty lame poll.  I hate 50 Cent, but he knows how to create songs as opposed to merely lyrics, whereas Kurupt was straight known for ripping mics. 

Kurupt in his prime was an incredible MC with a sick flow.
50 Cent, love him or hate him, does what he does quite well, sucks as a lyricst, but can make some doipe songs once in awhile.

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2006, 10:31:58 PM »
Clean out your fuccin ears nigga^^^^ In the last year Kurupt been hot....find something that proves me wrong....All these Kurupt haters talkin shit but bring no proof to the table....