Author Topic: Reason Why 2pac is sooo Overated  (Read 3241 times)

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
Re: Reason Why 2pac is sooo Overated
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2002, 02:42:38 PM »

so your tryin to turn this around om 2pac sayin he is tha reason why rap sucks now,  what do u have against him,  He did not start tha eastcoast westcoast war.  If anything it was tha media,  suge an you idol snoop dogg.  Slickk remember tha 95 source awards,  ny aint got no love for snoop doggy dogg an dr.dre.  Snoop dogg is jus as guilty,  remember tha ny,ny video.  They say that wasnt a diss but when there stompin down buildings,  as a new yorker thats a diss.  You sound like a person brainwashed by tha media.  Look at pac,  strictly 4 my niggaz,  had an eastcoast feel to it even though he claimed cali through out it.  MATW,  tha track oldschool showed much love to New York an what they did for rap.  On AEOM,  during tha eastcoast westcoast war,  he had 2 of tha bigger eastcoast stars on his album,  method man an redman

nigga pleez, like i said in my last post, it may be snoop but it's mostly because of pac, nuff said  ::)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2002, 02:43:52 PM »
oh , and tom , would u like to be call a dickrider :D , u doin the same fuckin thing i'm doing , and ya dare calling me a dickrider , nigga pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez
gives me dopeness"                                   

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2002, 02:51:09 PM »
oh , and tom , would u like to be call a dickrider :D , u doin the same fuckin thing i'm doing , and ya dare calling me a dickrider , nigga pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

nah slickk cuz i atleast can admit pac has put of some wack stuff.  Whats your phone # a lot of his postmonthous stuff.  Unlike u who agrees wit anything snoop says or does.  You are tha only person i know that thinks tha da game is a hot album.  An go ahead call me a dickrider,  i be a groupie of a rapper that actually cared about his music than a rapper that survives off his past an does not care about tha quality of music

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2002, 02:55:01 PM »

nigga pleez, like i said in my last post, it may be snoop but it's mostly because of pac, nuff said  ::)

hows it mostly pac, b/c he had beef wit a couple of eastcoast rappers.  Even though had beef wit a lot of rappers on tha east he still showed love to some east coast rappers.  Hell snoop had a video where him a DPG destroyed nyc.  Tha one thing i gotta give snoop credit for is,  he realized that tha beef was gettin to serious he saw he needed to step outta of it.  Suptin Pac didnt realize.  Now if i was a Pac dickrider would i admit that,  if u wanna see a real Pac dickrider go to tha Hitemup boards,  they make me look like a casual listener

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2002, 02:55:37 PM »

nop

and no one wanna work with the east like u be sayin, it's snoop who 's tryin to get em back like it was before but it never will, the east even doing war east to east so ...even snoop got some problem to make it happen so i really don't think u gonna see this happening soon,and u said that death row start the beef, it may be snoop with the 1995 even but it's mostly about pac, he was the rebel always attacking the east ....

Like it was before? LOL! Before Pac died the EAST and WEST never worked together. After his and B.I.G.'s death that is when they stopped all the hatred. Snoop isn't the only one working with the East. Daz, Kurupt, Dre, Ice Cube, Ras Kass, Xzibit, and most of the West Coast works with the East now. It is more love now in 2002 than it was before 1996.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2002, 03:16:25 PM »

You are tha only person i know that thinks tha da game is a hot album.  
::)

well, lol u don't know me , and u don'T know many people then, just look at bpg, this man right here  was introduce to  snoop by this album, mean it ain't shit like u think , and some people on this board, and some on other board, naww people outside board should i say , they all luv da game, like i said befor , u hatin cause most people hate on it, it's aight to have a different opignion dogg, u won't be a reject fo this
gives me dopeness"                                   

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2002, 03:17:55 PM »

hows it mostly pac, b/c he had beef wit a couple of eastcoast rappers.  Even though had beef wit a lot of rappers on tha east he still showed love to some east coast rappers.
::) u don't even know what u're writting
gives me dopeness"                                   

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2002, 03:22:16 PM »

Rappers Pac had beef with from the East:
Nas
Jay-Z
B.I.G.
LL Cool J
Mobb Deep
Puffy

Rappers Pac was cool with from the East:
Treach
Redman
Big Daddy Kane
Method Man
Busta Rhymes
Smif N Wessun
Buckshot
Greg Nice

Hmm tom187um seems to know what he's writing.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2002, 03:22:35 PM »

Like it was before? LOL! Before Pac died the EAST and WEST never worked together. After his and B.I.G.'s death that is when they stopped all the hatred. Snoop isn't the only one working with the East. Daz, Kurupt, Dre, Ice Cube, Ras Kass, Xzibit, and most of the West Coast works with the East now. It is more love now in 2002 than it was before 1996.

the affiliate work with the eas cause the saw that snoop was giving the exemple, and pac and big's death didn't end the war dogg, snoop recently said , i think it was last year, well he said that eastcoast where bitches cause they didn't play there's music , and because someone sue him for sampling a beat, this was the interview wih bad azz, snoop who's showin exemples say this , so it shows u how hypocrite it was...for me , the war just end , like middle 2001.. they start workin each other, and all , but thats just the first step....
gives me dopeness"                                   

The Watcher

« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2002, 03:25:26 PM »
people have different opinions. Pac was never close to my GOAT, but he may have been for others. He's dead, let the man RIP.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2002, 03:25:34 PM »

looks whos talkin,  your a future customer of hooked on phonics.  And even big Bpg said when he first heard da game he wasnt impressed,  he said he didnt really get into snoop till he heard his older work,  slickk,  honestly,  whats wit all this hate on pac,  is it b/c every1 has finally admitted to bein pissed off at snoop so ur wanna take some of tha negative attention off a snoop

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2002, 03:27:28 PM »

Rappers Pac had beef with from the East:
Nas
Jay-Z
B.I.G.
LL Cool J
Mobb Deep
Puffy

Rappers Pac was cool with from the East:
Treach
Redman
Big Daddy Kane
Method Man
Busta Rhymes
Smif N Wessun
Buckshot
Greg Nice

Hmm tom187um seems to know what he's writing.

so , just look at your first list, tell me ONE other person on the west who had so many enemies, c'mon now
gives me dopeness"                                   

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2002, 03:32:23 PM »

,  slickk,  honestly,  whats wit all this hate on pac,  is it b/c every1 has finally admitted to bein pissed off at snoop so ur wanna take some of tha negative attention off a snoop

look , i don't know why u tryin to play the smart ass, but i don't give a fuck about what u sayin.... and every time I had a opignion different from the other, some other peeps where down with me, mean dat i ain'T the only one who thinks like that, now u gonna say that we all dickriders, but who cares.... ::)

look how ya'll gettin all excited when one only ONE person talk bas against pac, but when i'm doing this , the exact same fuckin thing, ya'll say that i'm tryin desesparetly to save snoop or bullshits like that, well like i said before , u can't talk about shit u didn'T live , u living the same fuckin thing i was living, and that i still live but i don'T care no mo... so talk , talk people
gives me dopeness"                                   

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2002, 03:35:58 PM »

look , i don't know why u tryin to play the smart ass, but i don't give a fuck about what u sayin.... and every time I had a opignion different from the other, some other peeps where down with me, mean dat i ain'T the only one who thinks like that, now u gonna say that we all dickriders, but who cares.... ::)

look how ya'll gettin all excited when one only ONE person talk bas against pac, but when i'm doing this , the exact same fuckin thing, ya'll say that i'm tryin desesparetly to save snoop or bullshits like that, well like i said before , u can't talk about shit u didn'T live , u living the same fuckin thing i was living, and that i still live but i don'T care no mo... so talk , talk people

slickk people call u a snoop dickrider b/c u have never ever talked negativly about snoop,  u have never said he has come out wit a wack song,  u have never disagreed wit anything he is done,  that is why we call u a dickrider

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2002, 03:38:30 PM »

slickk people call u a snoop dickrider b/c u have never ever talked negativly about snoop,  u have never said he has come out wit a wack song,  u have never disagreed wit anything he is done,  that is why we call u a dickrider
well ya'll most have been on weed and didn't pay attention to whut i said sometime but i do say that i didn't like more then one thing about snoop, dawm , u acting like i only live for snoop, , i'm on this board to talk about music , and every 2 minutes theres a post about snoop, whut do u want me to do, sit back and watch people talk, c'mon
gives me dopeness"