Author Topic: Do Mexicans and Blacks beef in No. Cal like in the south?  (Read 5700 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Do Mexicans and Blacks beef in No. Cal like in the south?
« on: March 09, 2006, 11:14:35 PM »
i was just wondering
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ThA KiD

• 'G'
Re: Do Mexicans and Blacks beef in No. Cal like in the south?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 11:21:22 PM »
i dont know if the whole bay area beefs like the south, prolly not as much, but in pittsburg, all the blacks hate scraps and nortes

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 11:21:47 PM »
thats a good question..........I dont have any fam up there, so i couldnt say for sure.........but i cant imagine it being worse than county
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

CherryPie25

• Lil Geezy
  • Always Be From the I.E
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 11:40:36 PM »
I'm From SoCal But I Heard They Don't If So Not That Bad As Down Here

4-19-06

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2006, 12:08:29 AM »
No beef in the bay? why? theres alot less mexicans which means less problems. and Mexicans actually say "nigga" in the bay very freely.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2006, 02:56:21 AM »
I don't like it when people say that Mexicans and Blacks beef in So Cal...because it makes it sound like they are the only ones beefin and like it's ALL blacks vs ALL mexicans. I would prefer it to be worded like "do mexican gangs beef with black gangs" or whatever. Just my opinion, not talkin straight to you Prof Tech but to everybody who says that.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2006, 07:10:28 AM »
I don't like it when people say that Mexicans and Blacks beef in So Cal...because it makes it sound like they are the only ones beefin and like it's ALL blacks vs ALL mexicans. I would prefer it to be worded like "do mexican gangs beef with black gangs" or whatever. Just my opinion, not talkin straight to you Prof Tech but to everybody who says that.

I feel you on this  8)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2006, 07:34:12 AM »
i feel u on that but the problem is its just not mexican gang n black gangs its more like how he said do blacks n mexicans beef.

annunaki

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2006, 07:36:33 AM »
It all Depends on the situation at hand, now if you are really out there on them streets and a problem occurs Between a Sureno Gang and a Black Gang be it Blood, Crip, Piru,Brim,stone  whatever The Gang is and something jumps off( killing, beat down, Drug malpractice) Then it's Damm near ON ON sight in a Micro world of the streets you may feel it's the sureno's versus all Blacks which realistically might not be the case but to the individual who lives in the streets it might seem magnified to that extreme level in his or her mind because when something jumps off negative on the streets you are in a premptive strike mode because alot of wannabees as well as front liners on both sides are looking to up their rank so you have to be on guard against the inevitable and in that micro world these events spread like wild fire and in the indivuals mind he may think it's a WAR. Now in jail it's a whole different story, The politics from jail dictate the vibrartions on the street from the simple fact that when you are out there on them streets you are a few wrong steps away from jali and the powerful on the street keep their power strong even when they go to jail their congregations go back 30 + years still intact, so this what gives jail the advantage in the streets.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2006, 08:55:47 AM »
We don't have as big as a  gang problem out here. just drug and turf wars but right now in jail theres major beef going all. all california jails were on lock down like 2 weeks ago for some shiet
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2006, 09:14:29 AM »
Let me tell you something that an OG told me last year when he came out of the prison: The soldiers on the outside are the "oil" that keeps the machine rolling, but the inside is the brains, the engine, without the inside, there wouldn't be no outside. So if you want to know who's getting along with who, you have to look at what's happening on the inside. And right now, it's all bad. Why? because shit's all changing. In the past decade there's been a "Black N Brown" unity in the North, that is why you see Mexicans out here really adapting to the Hip Hop culture, they don't act "cholo" around here, there is no use of the word "ese" or non of that, because that is what "scraps" do, aka Surenos (Southerners). It's funk on sight with southerners, it happens every single day. There is some neighbourhoods that keep it ol school like that, but they're not near urban communities. They united with the black folks because of the fact that the bay is really really diverse, there are Norteno sets within black hoods and vice versa, so there's no reason to war, why not get this money together? But recently, it's shifted a bit, because the Nuestra Familia in jail (who controls the Nortenos) got indicted and 5 of the main leaders on the inside got federal cases put on them and were sent to a prison in Colorado. So the leadership has changed in the past year and everything is fucked, every county in the north got new leaders on the inside, and the leaders on the outside don't know who to even listen to anymore. Anyway, long story short, the new leadership is apparently going at it with the blacks. And San Quentin is the only Prison in California that the Nuestra Familia has full power in, they rule the place, and now they going at it with the blacks causing all these riots to clean out garbage I guess. But it shouldn't be happening and I'm sure the real leaders ain't down with this type of shit because that's what a "scrap" does, we ain't suppose to be playing the race card up here. It's making its impact slowly on the outside too, alot more gang related "black v.s latino" homicides are happening. But is it as bad as Southern Cali? hell naw, not even close, but who knows what the next generation got in store.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2006, 09:16:52 AM by ZILLA THE GOODFELLA »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2006, 09:58:07 AM »
I CANT TALK ON THIS SUBJECT ALL I AM SAYING IS THANK THE CRIPS FOR THIS ........................THY KILLED MY LIL HOMIES THAT WERE 9,7,11, FOR NO FUCKING REASON THEY WERE COMING HOME FROM SCHOOL ........THEY GOT SHOT FOR BEING MEXICAN ......THATS WHY THE CRIPS ARE PAYING FOR THE PAIN THEIR DOING ...................AN IN NORTHERN CALI IS NORTE AND BLACKS VS SURENOS ...................BUT SURENOS OUT NUMBER SICK IN THE PEN ANYWERE

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2006, 10:00:55 AM »
so thats why??? mexicans and blacks beef on the streets because theres more mexicans ??? WTF what does bein outnumbered have to do with someone pullin a heat on you and your people from a car and busting?

""And right now, it's all bad. Why? because shit's all changing. In the past decade there's been a "Black N Brown" unity in the North, that is why you see Mexicans out here really adapting to the Hip Hop culture, they don't act "cholo" around here, there is no use of the word "ese" or non of that, because that is what "scraps" do, aka Surenos (Southerners).""

They dont say Ese up north they say Ene.
and that is not why you see mexicans adapted to the hip hop culture LOL
you dont have to be a certain color/race to appreciate music, im sure all the white boys on this message board who are from Europe up on the west coast would agree.

u hit it right on the nose r -tistic

what does this topic have to do with rap music

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2006, 10:04:19 AM »
so thats why??? mexicans and blacks beef on the streets because theres more mexicans ??? WTF what does bein outnumbered have to do with someone pullin a heat on you and your people from a car and busting?

""And right now, it's all bad. Why? because shit's all changing. In the past decade there's been a "Black N Brown" unity in the North, that is why you see Mexicans out here really adapting to the Hip Hop culture, they don't act "cholo" around here, there is no use of the word "ese" or non of that, because that is what "scraps" do, aka Surenos (Southerners).""

They dont say Ese up north they say Ene.
and that is not why you see mexicans adapted to the hip hop culture LOL
you dont have to be a certain color/race to appreciate music, im sure all the white boys on this message board who are from Europe up on the west coast would agree.

u hit it right on the nose r -tistic

what does this topic have to do with rap music

I GET WHAT YOUR SAYING .....BUT WHY WOULD WE TRY TO ACT BLACK .........WHY WOULD I SAY NIGGA .......WHY WOULD I DRESS LIKE SNOOP .................NAW IST ABOUT DIFF STYLES NOT ONLY ONE STYLE ...............YOU GET ME

dexter

« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2006, 10:13:26 AM »
Mexicans love whites  (gringos)