Author Topic: Do Mexicans and Blacks beef in No. Cal like in the south?  (Read 5712 times)

S-D-Unit

• Lil Geezy
Re: Do Mexicans and Blacks beef in No. Cal like in the south?
« Reply #105 on: March 19, 2006, 04:52:28 PM »
down here.. mexicans get along with the blacks..  show respect you will get respect.. doesnt matter what race you is

regimentle

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #106 on: March 19, 2006, 09:29:30 PM »
WELL ALOT OF BLOODS ARE KOOL WITH MEXICANS ...........MOSTLY THE CRIPS ARE THE ONES GETTING CAPED

On the Eastside maybe, but on the Westside its something else.  Hoover Criminals (basically Crips) are cool with 18th Street, who are busting on Rollin 20's NHB, Fruit Town Brims, Black P Stones and I've heard IFG might be funking with them now.  If you go to P Stones hood you'll see "Fuck Wetbacks" occasionally.  The war definately started because of 18th Street though. 

Where in the hood do you live?  Do you bang F13 or Swans or neither?  Do you hang with any Swans?  Holler at me homie.

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #107 on: March 19, 2006, 09:53:53 PM »
WELL ALOT OF BLOODS ARE KOOL WITH MEXICANS ...........MOSTLY THE CRIPS ARE THE ONES GETTING CAPED

On the Eastside maybe, but on the Westside its something else.  Hoover Criminals (basically Crips) are cool with 18th Street, who are busting on Rollin 20's NHB, Fruit Town Brims, Black P Stones and I've heard IFG might be funking with them now.  If you go to P Stones hood you'll see "Fuck Wetbacks" occasionally.  The war definately started because of 18th Street though. 

Where in the hood do you live?  Do you bang F13 or Swans or neither?  Do you hang with any Swans?  Holler at me homie.

WELL I AM FROM THE F13 .........AND I VE KNOWN SWANS SINCE I WAS 5 .........WE GREW UP TOGETHER .......BUT WE DONT KICK IT NO MORE WE TOOK DIFFERENT PATHS ................WELL IN THE EAST SIDE F13 ARE KOO WITH ALOT OF BLOOD INCLUDING THE PUEBLOS AND SWANS .............BUT THE CRIPS GET IT HARD CORE HERE

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #108 on: March 19, 2006, 09:59:47 PM »
THE WAR HAS BEEN SO CRAZY .............ALSO TO THE FOOL THAT WANTS TO KNOW WHAT PART OF SWANS HOOD I STAY AT IS BY FREMONT

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #109 on: March 19, 2006, 11:21:22 PM »
THE WAR HAS BEEN SO CRAZY .............ALSO TO THE FOOL THAT WANTS TO KNOW WHAT PART OF SWANS HOOD I STAY AT IS BY FREMONT

I know you have probably seen my Church before...it's the mint green Church on Crenshaw right near the corner of Florence and Crenshaw, on the Southwest corner. Do you know who's hood that is right there? I have seen some grafitti over there from 60s, and some from F13s.

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #110 on: March 20, 2006, 12:36:38 AM »
i was just wondering
I'll aswer yo ? The areas where the mass majority Are us Blacks iz Oakland, Richmond, Frisco, Berkely, Vallejo, East Paloalto  Mexicanz that have beefed with Blacks have gotten RAN over because out here Brothaz iz way to hard, but in places like San Jose Mexicans are way deeper so brothaz out there will suffer, I've seen beefs between the SUR vs. The PJT'z Thats a Click out of North Richmond and the SUR'z got handled, that waz back in the day thow, in Oakland Mexicans would have to be CRAZY-STUPID to start ANYTHAG!!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 12:39:56 AM by 1on1 »

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #111 on: March 20, 2006, 07:04:56 AM »

I know you have probably seen my Church before...it's the mint green Church on Crenshaw right near the corner of Florence and Crenshaw, on the Southwest corner. Do you know who's hood that is right there? I have seen some grafitti over there from 60s, and some from F13s.

WELL F13 OWNS THE BIGGESR TERRYTORY IN THE WHOLE WORLD ............F13 IS THE ONLY GANG THAT HAVE THIS MUCH TERRITOTY IN ONE CITY ............YEAH I PASS THRU CRENSHAW AND FLORENCE EVERYDAY TO GO TO SHCOOL ...............

regimentle

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #112 on: March 22, 2006, 10:36:18 AM »
Thats cool sick sider.  Yeah, I got a lot of love for Swans... those my niggaz.  I respect F13 for handing it to Cheese Toast so much, god knows Swans doing their part too.  I'm not gonna say wether or not I bang Swans though.

That makes sense though, since I drove by the Pueblo projects and saw a big F13 throw up.  It was there for weeks and I was like "why aint these niggaz crossing that out?"  Did yall make any new enemies by being cool with Pueblos after they lost it and started claiming BK? 

And that hood R-tistic is talking about is 60's hood.  F13 has existed within and alongside 60's hood for ages.  The 60's dont need another beef.  Brims, Eight Trays and IFGB are handing them a big mess of pain right now.  I'm suprised F13 and 60's are still cool considering Toast claims Neighborhood, but god knows there aint no fucking rules now and NOTHING makes sense.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #113 on: March 22, 2006, 11:33:17 AM »
^ Damn do 8 Trays still beef with 60s like that?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

regimentle

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #114 on: March 22, 2006, 01:41:53 PM »
Hell yeah homie.  It aint what it used to be, but thats cause banging aint what it used to be.  But they still eachother's number one enemy.  Inglewood Family Gang & Eight Tray just put their beef on hold so they could both focus on the Sissies.

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #115 on: March 22, 2006, 07:20:21 PM »
a sick sider
Is sick side a gang cause at my school some kid came up to me and told me if i banged and that he was a sick sider or maybe south sider i dont know cause he was mumbling
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #116 on: March 22, 2006, 09:48:34 PM »
a sick sider
Is sick side a gang cause at my school some kid came up to me and told me if i banged and that he was a sick sider or maybe south sider i dont know cause he was mumbling

sick side is the psycho realm term ........is not a gang .......well south side 13 is a gang

solanda

« Reply #117 on: March 23, 2006, 01:36:59 AM »
at time chincano rap is great

jose jackson

• Lil Geezy

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #119 on: March 23, 2006, 01:15:54 PM »
WHO EVER KNOWS WHAT HAPPEN IN FREMONT BETWEEN THE MEXICANS AND BLACKS THIS WEEK ........................I WASNT THERE ............WHAT STARTED THE HUGE FIGHT ALL I SEEN ON TV IS THIS BLONDE MEXICAN GIRL YANKING SOME BLACK GIRLS WEAVE OFFF ...............WHAT HAPPEN