Author Topic: Do Mexicans and Blacks beef in No. Cal like in the south?  (Read 5703 times)

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Do Mexicans and Blacks beef in No. Cal like in the south?
« Reply #120 on: March 23, 2006, 01:22:31 PM »
WHO EVER KNOWS WHAT HAPPEN IN FREMONT BETWEEN THE MEXICANS AND BLACKS THIS WEEK ........................I WASNT THERE ............WHAT STARTED THE HUGE FIGHT ALL I SEEN ON TV IS THIS BLONDE MEXICAN GIRL YANKING SOME BLACK GIRLS WEAVE OFFF ...............WHAT HAPPEN

LMAO at the part underlined. You got a video of that shit? i wanna C it!!! haha!

jose jackson

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #121 on: March 23, 2006, 01:28:21 PM »
smh ya'll nigga's are crazy they got the media blowin this race shit up way beyond some gangsta shit and all yall say is haha hope none of ya'll kids get smoked or beat the fuck down  btw don't anybody fight one on one anymore?

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #122 on: March 23, 2006, 01:32:12 PM »
" niggaz with guns dont scrap "

The King Of L.A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK YOU !!!
« Reply #123 on: March 23, 2006, 02:46:23 PM »
NAW I DONT GOT THE VIDEO ............MOSTLIKELY THEYLL SHOW THE VIDEO ON SUNDAY NIGHTS ...THATS WHEN THEY SHOW THE NEWS OF THE WHOLE WEEK .......I SEEN IT ON FOX ...........WELL YEAH I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN ........

majestic

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #124 on: March 24, 2006, 06:12:25 PM »
CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG ;D

WestCoasta

« Reply #125 on: March 24, 2006, 09:11:44 PM »
haha just think, really think, how stupid that shit is...

kaptainslapaho

• 'G'
« Reply #126 on: March 26, 2006, 12:20:30 AM »
What about when the TRGs in long beach smoke the surenos from ESLongos?

THAT RARELY HAPPENS. .BUT A FEW YEARS AGO, AT THE END OF 2004 WHAT HAPPENED?? OVER 20 ASIANS KILLED IN LIKE 3 MONTHS. .

if i go smash on a black fool one on one doesnt mean the whole block going to come after me..

AROUND HERE IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD IT DOES MEAN THAT. . .I HAVENT SEEN THEM COME BY THEMSELVES ONCE. . THEY ALWAYS LEAVE AND COME BACK WITH MORE. .
"BIRDS FLY UPSIDE DOWN OVER YOUR HEAD CAUSE YOU AINT WORTH SHITTING ON"

xGlimpsex

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I. Will. Not. Lose.
« Reply #127 on: March 26, 2006, 01:09:44 AM »
This beef shit is retarded. My background is Mexican (yet I come off as a White guy due to being light skinned) and this shit is disgusting. Why the fuck is there beef? Fuckin' ignorant people, man. This is a good reason why the world is fucked up.
Hip Hop: Live, Breathe, Sleep it.

Bulut

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #128 on: March 26, 2006, 09:44:26 AM »
Come to the kurdish site of Turkey if yaar will see real gangz, i live in Denmark (originate from Turkey & Iran), and some of the people i know from middle east Turkey and some people from Africa Somalia really laugh of those people over there in USA exspecially the gangz... Some of the africans i know, really hate the african americans and hate that i love to listen to they african american rap music, and they call them white negroes and call them spoilet, some of my african friends even call african americans for white people cause they not think that they loke black!!! I just wanna know if theres also a beef like this goin' on over there!!!

Allah

Rahat

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #129 on: March 26, 2006, 09:48:44 AM »
^ thats 3rd world shit, man, that shit is on another level
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

S-D-Unit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #130 on: March 26, 2006, 03:20:48 PM »
this topic is full of shit and some of these users are full of shit... im mexican i never had a problem worry about whos gonna come at me.. if some1 disrespect im doing the same and them motherfuckers never came back they just left it ,, and that was in the their zone..piru...and i lived right in front where they kick it at.  and i been and a middle of black and mexican fight,, after that day im still in the same area .. same bus.. same block and they never trip on me.. bye gones is bye gones.....if that shit happen in your hood full of bitches then.. it does happen yea but there bitches straight up.., i have a homie that got blasted RIP he fuck up dude dude came back blasting like a bitch.. he couldnt take the ass kicking.. we only lived once, so im living every day to the fullest and fuck all this bullshit its not worth it.. its all bitches trying to make a name.. so fuck everyone else..

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #131 on: March 26, 2006, 04:04:21 PM »
Come to the kurdish site of Turkey if yaar will see real gangz, i live in Denmark (originate from Turkey & Iran), and some of the people i know from middle east Turkey and some people from Africa Somalia really laugh of those people over there in USA exspecially the gangz... Some of the africans i know, really hate the african americans and hate that i love to listen to they african american rap music, and they call them white negroes and call them spoilet, some of my african friends even call african americans for white people cause they not think that they loke black!!! I just wanna know if theres also a beef like this goin' on over there!!!

That what i was thinking all along cause i know that the worst places here in america are nothing compared to other countries. My family is from EL Salvador and they know that gangs here are nothing compared to over there. and to me there isnt no difference between the whites and blacks here in america.

http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

regimentle

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #132 on: March 28, 2006, 09:29:56 PM »
No nigga, not everyone on here is full of shit.  Do you gang bang?

There are PLENTY of gang related race beefs.  Innocent people have and will be killed over it, but all that aside, there are a few beefs that have become a race issue.

Black P Stones/Rollin 20's Blood VS 18th Street.  Prime example.  18th Streeters who are known to have many races involved have gone as far as to say fuck niggers/slobs.  BPSN was never race motivated in their wars but with 18th Streets attempts at taking over the Jungles (will NEVER happen), shit has boiled over.  You WILL see "fuck wetbacks" in their tags.

Mob Piru/Lueder's Park Piru VS CV3/CV70.  Off and on, but definately race-motivated.  MOB Piru will write racial shit in their throw ups all the time.

And dont get me started on Tortilla Flats.

Not every mexican hates blacks and not ever black hates mexicans.  Not all gang wars are race motivated.  I know F13 and ECC are in a HUGE war, but F13 and Swans were friends and dont beef.

mike0cc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #133 on: March 30, 2006, 02:02:41 AM »
That what i was thinking all along cause i know that the worst places here in america are nothing compared to other countries. My family is from EL Salvador and they know that gangs here are nothing compared to over there. and to me there isnt no difference between the whites and blacks here in america.
i know el salvador always had that guerilla shit goin on but i don't think shit really went down on a gang level till the truchas and 18s moved in and they from la. no doubt tho, that 3rd world shit is hard. i saw on the news the police carrying bodies away in pickup trucks over there cuz the ambulences werent big enough. i don't think beef has ever gotten that bad here.

like everyone else has been sayin in this thread, there is race beef in so cal, not with everyone but its there so dont be acting like we full of it. aint like that up north cuz mexicans don't run that shit like they do in la. trg vs longos? shit of course the asians are dying, lx3 is a huge fuckin gang. a lot of places ppl out of cali think of as black is mexican these days, compton, long beach. latinos be outnumbering everyone in la, ie, oc. just my theory but lots of friction and shifting of power makin it tense.

regimentle

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #134 on: March 31, 2006, 01:04:13 AM »
It's true.  Mexicans outnumber everyone.

But the reason people think LA is all about race card gangbanging, it's because a lot of these gangs are dormant and the only wars you are hearing about are the F13/ECC, R20+BPSN/18ST, CVTF+70+3/COMPTON PIRUS, etc.  Say what you want, but gangbanging has changed a lot.  A lot of gangs are going dormant and will be defunct soon.  Just cause you see hit ups on a wall dont mean a gang is still banging.  Prime example: Miller Gangster Bloods.  ECC have basically devoured their hood.  There are many like this, blood and crip alike.

There are still PLENTY of gangs banging... over a hundred plus easy still putting in consistent work, you just dont hear about it.  Second it's a race thing, it's all over the (street) news.