Author Topic: what do you expect from the up and coming t.i cd  (Read 625 times)

rik

Re: what do you expect from the up and coming t.i cd
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2006, 04:51:14 PM »
Don't know bout the new album but Urban Legend was straight fiyah.

SGV

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2006, 04:59:12 PM »
different stuff like: shit music, crap music, bad music, ugly music... or wait... just south music... (no offense against geto boys and luda, only the rest of the south :))

I really hate people like you.

"Fuck the South! But I love Scarface and Luda!!!" LOL. You're a fuckin' idiot.

Anyway, all the T.I. tracks have been hot so far. "What You Know" is nuts man. "Talkin' To You" is dope. "Front And Back" is damn near classic (The return of UGK!!!), there's another track he got out right now too. Shit's hot, but the name slips me. T.I. might just make the album of his life here.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2006, 05:50:15 PM »
I hated that retarded ass "You Don't Know Me" song.  Shit was horrible.

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2006, 05:52:25 PM »
"What You Know About That" , IMO, Is The Best Song Released So Far In 2006.
My Future Wife:

Jome

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2006, 05:58:23 PM »
different stuff like: shit music, crap music, bad music, ugly music... or wait... just south music... (no offense against geto boys and luda, only the rest of the south :))

Anyway, all the T.I. tracks have been hot so far. "What You Know" is nuts man. "Talkin' To You" is dope. "Front And Back" is damn near classic (The return of UGK!!!), there's another track he got out right now too. Shit's hot, but the name slips me. T.I. might just make the album of his life here.

Word, T.I. getting a lot of hate for no reason.

ABN

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2006, 09:55:32 PM »
Why everyone hating on TI so much? Urban Legend had a few pop tunes, but so does your favorite Westcoast artist. The dude has nothing but clean production, and on 80% of the album he's talking about real shit, not no corny shit. Plus this cat always puts out the hardest singles. Is it just becuase he's from the South that he gets the heat. Some of yall need to clean your ears out. I live in the East but have been a fan of Westcoast music the most ALL my life. I put emphasis on lyrics and I'll most def. be picking up the new TI CD.
I´m a T.I. fan but Urban Legend sucked. and it had a bunch of wack songs that he just sounded uninspired on(ASAP,Motivation,Chillin With My Bitch etc).

youngmessnucca

« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2006, 10:24:58 PM »
I agree there were some poor songs ( not Motivation though ) but overall this is something i could listen to the whole way through, skip maybe 2-3 tracks ( The one w/ Pharell, ASAP & maybe  one other. I feel you on him being unispired vocally on some tracks, but the producion makes up 4 it

ABN

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2006, 10:28:28 PM »
yea vocally it just sounded like he didn´t even wanna do the songs and he didn´t really "attack" the beats he just flowed lazy as hell on them. the only thing better about Urban Legend compared to Trap Muzik was T.I´s voice coz he sounded hella young and whiny on Trap Muzik(allthough he was like 22-23 when he recorded it).

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2006, 03:30:55 AM »
WTF Is wrong with ya'll?

T.I. is potentially dropping the album of the year, and ya'll are hating on him like this? Name one bad song that has leaked from the new record.

What You Know About That - like some1 else said, my fav song of 2006 so far.
Right Now, Talkin Bout U are off the hook aswell, and they premiered the whole album on the radio, it's off the hook.

Most of ya'll hating probably ain't even listening to T.I.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2006, 03:55:41 AM »
WTF Is wrong with ya'll?

T.I. is potentially dropping the album of the year, and ya'll are hating on him like this? Name one bad song that has leaked from the new record.

What You Know About That - like some1 else said, my fav song of 2006 so far.
Right Now, Talkin Bout U are off the hook aswell, and they premiered the whole album on the radio, it's off the hook.

but its fun to hate on the south  :)

or well.. its fun to see peoples reaction

anyways.. what is wrong in people saying what they think about the music?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 04:01:20 AM by Oklin »

Throwback

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2006, 04:03:47 AM »
i havent heard anything from him. so i dont expect anything.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2006, 05:55:35 AM »

Word, T.I. getting a lot of hate for no reason.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2006, 06:45:17 AM »

thats real

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2006, 10:24:23 AM »
I'm 100% guilty of never purchasing a TI cd, or even listening to one.  And that is due to not really liking any of his singles that he's chosen.  Unlike lots of people on these boards, I hold artists accountable for bullshit music.  I don't think its ok to put out bullshit singles just so they can take the easy way to get some sales.