Author Topic: Uh oh, the Latinos are protesting like crazy......  (Read 4109 times)

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Uh oh, the Latinos are protesting like crazy......
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2006, 08:55:58 AM »
All these Latinos are just looking for a better life and not just for them and their family but there grandchildren and their children

My family is from El Salvador and we had to jump three borders just to get here but if they would have never done that then i would have been born over there in real poverty and i probably wouldnt be here on the computer writing this.
My dad is a hard working immigrant living pay check to pay check just so that i have a place to live and eat and so that i have a chance to be successful cause they didnt have that chance.

I think all this "there taking our jobs" is stupid and racist. Just cause were accept getting far less money then americans just shows you our struggle. If you would pay us alot more money we'd accept it but your not. And we got to feed our family so we accept any little bits of money for our labor.

http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2006, 10:06:43 AM »
What part of illegal don't these people understand??? Oh I am sorry, they are rallying for their "freedom".

By the way, there is nothing like rallying Americans to your cause by going around waving Mexican flags in their faces.

http://cbs2.com/topstories/topstories_story_083135520.html

Thousands Rally For Immigrants' Rights
Save It  Email It  Print It
(CBS) PHOENIX Thousands of people across the country protested Friday against legislation cracking down on illegal immigrants, with demonstrators in such cities as Los Angeles, Phoenix and Atlanta staging school walkouts, marches and work stoppages.

Congress is considering bills that would make it a felony to be illegally in the United States, impose new penalties on employers who hire illegal immigrants and erect fences along one-third of the U.S.-Mexican border. The proposals have angered many Hispanics.

The Los Angeles demonstration led to fights between black and Hispanic students at one high school, but the protests were largely peaceful, authorities said.

Chantal Mason, a sophomore at George Washington Preparatory High, said black students jumped Hispanic students as they left classes to protest a bill passed the House in December that would make it a felony to be in the U.S. illegally.

"It was horrible, horrible," Mason said. "It's ridiculous that a bunch of black students would jump on Latinos like that, knowing they're trying to get their freedom."

In Phoenix, police said 10,000 demonstrators marched to the office of Republican Sen. Jon Kyl, co-sponsor of a bill that would give illegal immigrants up to five years to leave the country. The turnout clogged a major thoroughfare.

"They're here for the American Dream," said Malissa Greer, 29, who joined a crowd estimated by police to be at least 10,000 strong. "God created all of us. He's not a God of the United States, he's a God of the world."

Kyl had no immediate comment on the rally.

At least 500 students at Huntington Park High School near Los Angeles walked out of classes in the morning. Hundreds of the students, some carrying Mexican flags, walked down the middle of Los Angeles streets, police cruisers behind them.

The students visited two other area high schools, trying to encourage students to join their protest, but the schools were locked down to keep students from leaving, said Los Angeles district spokeswoman Monica Carazo.

In Georgia, activists said tens of thousands of workers did not show up at their jobs Friday after calls for a work stoppage to protest a bill passed by the Georgia House on Thursday.

That bill, which has yet to gain Senate approval, would deny state services to adults living in the U.S. illegally and impose a 5 percent surcharge on wire transfers from illegal immigrants.

Supporters say the Georgia measure is vital to homeland security and frees up limited state services for people legally entitled to them. Opponents say it unfairly targets workers meeting the demands of some of the state's largest industries.

Teodoro Maus, an organizer of the Georgia protest, estimated as many as 80,000 Hispanics did not show up for work. About 200 converged on the steps of the Georgia Capitol, some wrapped in Mexican flags and holding signs reading: "Don't panic, we're Hispanic" and "We have a dream, too."

Jennifer Garcia worried what would the proposal would do to her family. She said her husband is an illegal Mexican immigrant.

"If they send him back to Mexico, who's going to take care of them and me?" Garcia said of herself and her four children. "This is the United States. We need to come together and be a whole."

On Thursday, thousands of people filled the streets of Milwaukee for what was billed as "A Day Without Latinos" to protest efforts in Congress to target undocumented workers. Police estimated more than 10,000 people joined the demonstrations and march to downtown Milwaukee. Organizers put the number at 30,000.

[/quoteoh shit,]A real american fag,is that you....have not hurd from you in a while chump..And passing alaw like (if your illegal in america,that could led up to a felony).how fucking stupid.amerikka at its finest..
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2006, 03:36:28 AM »
The protestors were chanting "Mexico, Mexico" and waving Mexican flags. Basically they see this as the Mexican invasion of the United States. But the media doesn't want to show you that.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2006, 08:17:39 AM »
Uhm these protests are happening in my city and that's completely fucking bullshit.  Sure there are some idiots that are chanting Mexico, but the majority.  Your proof has been only a handful of people carrying Mexican flags.  I've also seen U.S.A, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and other latin american flags.  Let them protest for human rights and they're doing it peaceful.  What else do you want? 

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2006, 08:52:46 AM »
You think it only applies to Mexicans?

You can be from Norway and still be illegal....

jose jackson

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2006, 10:00:14 AM »
a few questions
1) does anyone ever consider overpopulation?

2) can anyone from a south american country or any other country fill me in if a foreigner went to a non-english speaking country do you think they would ask their employees to learn the foreigners language or would you half to assimilate? and yes I understand it has to do with the dollar amount that is being spent from whatever group but think of the recent riots in France should show an example of two cultures clashing

3) do illegally immigrants pay payroll taxes I know they pay sales taxes on what ever they buy but what is the percentage of taxes payroll or sales that goes into social programs, schools etc...

4) Considering that NAFTA brought on this problem making it harder for ppl to survive in their own country and with all the racial pride latino ppl have why wouldn't more groups start organization like the Chiapas to fight for their own land & families instead of making the beast that ran you out of your country more wealthy?

5) When Bush & other ppl say these are jobs americans will not do i.e. constuction, nanny, janitor, bus boys, day labor, stawberry picker the shitty paying rough jobs etc.....
who were doing these jobs before this became an issue?

please answer the questions and inform me don't start name calling like your 10 yrs old

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2006, 12:10:41 PM »
lol califas is mexican land anyways
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2006, 12:18:42 PM »
Let them protest for human rights and they're doing it peaceful.
We all know there protesting for more then human rights, because when it comes to any form of immigration control you see latinos protesting (which they have a right to do).
Last time I checked California was part of the U.S.A. The land was taken from them, but guess what? That's how shit works. If they want it it would make more sence to demand it back and kick all US citizens out, not come here illegaly, try to benifit from the way the USA runs it, then claim it as theirs.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2006, 12:22:50 PM »
I was replying to "Basically they see this as the Mexican invasion of the United States"

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2006, 12:27:03 PM »
Good thing the Senate has made some changes to the propsed bill, humanitarian groups can help undocumented people and not be considered a felon.   

J Bananas

« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2006, 12:40:50 PM »
Its really unfortunate that most of the illegal immigrants are mexicans who dont realize the impact on our economy they create. californias healthcare is fucked now because the less evolved as humans mexicans who pick lettuce and dont pay taxes get a break meaning close to free healthcare while everyone who actually contributes to our economy (pretty much everyone else) gets to pay out the ass for treatment medicine, taxes to support the programs that let these pieces of shit live without responisibility. and heres food for thought. imagine if there were no illegals here taking our meanial jobs. it would all be california citizens working and u wouldnt be seeing a ton of black and white bums everywhere no more. the mexicans are really fucking it up for everybody and the worst part is they dont realize or it or simply dont care. that pisses me off. the current situation right now has nothing to do with human rights or whos land it is or any of that bullshit that is all coming from people who dont live and work in california, like that dumb canadian fuck who said "califas is mexican territority", lol where did u learn cali slang? bottom line is, america is gonna get torn apart by vultures aka lazy mexicans who have no understanding or respect for an advanced society or how to contribute.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2006, 12:44:20 PM »
^^Damn! If there wern't any illegal immigrants there would still be homless people. Some people are just lazy like that. And I think human rights does have something to do with this.

jose jackson

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2006, 12:53:16 PM »

how was it lost?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2006, 12:56:22 PM »
The people that work in the agricultural industry are mainly citziens and legal immigrants of the U.S.  Illegal immigriation will not tear the U.S. apart, come on now.  This country isn't weak.  Illegal immigrants don't just get free healthcare, you think it's free for them to go see a Doctor?  It's only considered free if they go into the ER room, and even at that some are scared to go.  Most of the people that are undocumented and working obtain fake SS numbers that are not owned by citizens, and they get the same paycheck with a percentage taken out of it and they never receive those benefits,.  What about those people?  It's just too damn difficult to find the perfect immigrant reform plan. 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2006, 01:04:48 PM »
Its really unfortunate that most of the illegal immigrants are mexicans who dont realize the impact on our economy they create. californias healthcare is fucked now because the less evolved as humans mexicans who pick lettuce and dont pay taxes get a break meaning close to free healthcare while everyone who actually contributes to our economy (pretty much everyone else) gets to pay out the ass for treatment medicine, taxes to support the programs that let these pieces of shit live without responisibility. and heres food for thought. imagine if there were no illegals here taking our meanial jobs. it would all be california citizens working and u wouldnt be seeing a ton of black and white bums everywhere no more. the mexicans are really fucking it up for everybody and the worst part is they dont realize or it or simply dont care. that pisses me off. the current situation right now has nothing to do with human rights or whos land it is or any of that bullshit that is all coming from people who dont live and work in california, like that dumb canadian fuck who said "califas is mexican territority", lol where did u learn cali slang? bottom line is, america is gonna get torn apart by vultures aka lazy mexicans who have no understanding or respect for an advanced society or how to contribute.

ahahaahah crakkker u mad?

california is mexican land, and those mexicans are swampin the motherfucker out the good ole fashioned way...poppin out kids and hoppin fences

god bless em
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll