Author Topic: The Official Vancouver Canucks Thread..  (Read 5551 times)

DUB CC

• 'G'
Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Thread..
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2006, 12:56:55 AM »
well oilers and the ducks lost today.  Hopefully canucks can will against the wild and gain some ground.

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2006, 09:58:01 AM »
they better damn well make the playoffs,  I cant believe how well San Jose and Anaheim have been doing

but we're only 4 points back of being in third right?   Our division is tough to get out of
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2006, 04:03:36 PM »
^ i feel ya, 4 of the 8 teams that make the Western Conference playoffs, could be from the North West Division. LOL half of the teams in the playoffs could be from our division!

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2006, 04:53:23 PM »
shit eh looks like cooke might be gone for a while they not sure if he had a concussion, that hit was bullshit can't believe they didnt call a penalty if history does indeed repeat it self then a LA King player will get punched with a glove in the back of the head then have his face driven into the ice while a bunch of players form a dogpile on top of him thus breaking his neck and then getting a canuck suspended for the season  ::)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2006, 05:05:32 PM »
shit eh looks like cooke might be gone for a while they not sure if he had a concussion, that hit was bullshit can't believe they didnt call a penalty if history does indeed repeat it self then a LA King player will get punched with a glove in the back of the head then have his face driven into the ice while a bunch of players form a dogpile on top of him thus breaking his neck and then getting a canuck suspended for the season  ::)

lol yea that hit was bs, i was surprised no penalty was called, Bryan Allen shoulda fucked dude up afta he hit cooke but the score was close then so i guess he played it smart, if we were beatin them 7-4 at the time please believe BA woulda fucked dude up  8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2006, 05:24:49 PM »
Avs are gunna win the division 8)

the biggest question is what are they gunna do about the goalies...Keep budaj after theordore gets healthy or start theordore in the playoffs rusty?

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2006, 05:41:29 PM »

lol yea that hit was bs, i was surprised no penalty was called, Bryan Allen shoulda fucked dude up afta he hit cooke but the score was close then so i guess he played it smart, if we were beatin them 7-4 at the time please believe BA woulda fucked dude up 8)

yeah it was smart of them to not retaliate or else they would of kept doing stupid shit and end up loosing

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2006, 06:22:59 PM »
We, Montreal Canadiens, and the Ottawa Senators eliminated the Toronto Maple Leafs and are tied in 6th place 8), what a great season, Thank you Huet, but Aebisher, I hope he shows us his true colors soon and Colorado, with Theodore in the net, I hope for you he's gonna be better then he did in Montreal, because he would be extraordinary for a game, then allow 4-5 bad goals a game for 5 games in a row...

Back on topic, I would be surprised in the Canucks didnt make the playoffs, that team is skilled as fuck

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2006, 07:07:40 PM »

Na that was revenge for naslund; the captain, heart and soul of our team. This is Matt Cooke; a third line forechecker. Doubt that hit will cause a big stir. And please no need to bring the whole Bertuzzi thing again , i swear my ears will explode next time i hear someone mention that.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2006, 07:11:35 PM »

Back on topic, I would be surprised in the Canucks didnt make the playoffs, that team is skilled as fuck

Fans in Vancouver = mass suicide if the Nucks don't make the post-season.

I mean the new nhl brought so much hope. The new Nhl was built for fast and skilled teams like Vancouver, Montreal and Buffallo. Out of those 3 teams, i think Van has done the worst. I mean c'mon Mtl was rippin it up at the start of the season, until Theodore turned into a sieve and that distracted the whole team. If you guys had Huet as the no. 1 the whole season, you guys would be up there with the Senators.

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2006, 08:59:52 PM »
shit eh looks like cooke might be gone for a while they not sure if he had a concussion, that hit was bullshit can't believe they didnt call a penalty if history does indeed repeat it self then a LA King player will get punched with a glove in the back of the head then have his face driven into the ice while a bunch of players form a dogpile on top of him thus breaking his neck and then getting a canuck suspended for the season ::)

Na that was revenge for naslund; the captain, heart and soul of our team. This is Matt Cooke; a third line forechecker. Doubt that hit will cause a big stir. And please no need to bring the whole Bertuzzi thing again , i swear my ears will explode next time i hear someone mention that.

i was being sarcastic  ;) i agree 100% the Bertuzzi shit is hella old, sorry for mentioning it again this will be the last time i will ever speak about it so please dont make your eyes explode  ;)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2006, 09:08:47 PM »
tied 0-0 at the end of the 2nd

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

DUB CC

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2006, 09:43:16 PM »
1-1 end of the second.  what weak goal auld led in.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2006, 09:44:44 PM »

o lol my bad,im at school,sum dude said 0-0
who scored are goal? how canucks playin?

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2006, 10:24:44 PM »

o lol my bad,im at school,sum dude said 0-0
who scored are goal? how canucks playin?

YEAAAAAHHH!!! i heard we won Carter scored in the last minute or something 2-1  8) 8) 8) i hate these fucken PPV games  >:(