Author Topic: The Official Vancouver Canucks Thread..  (Read 5555 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Thread..
« Reply #150 on: April 15, 2006, 04:51:32 PM »
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I CANT FUCKIN BELIEVE IT

I can believe it. The Canucks don't have a credible goalie & rely on a piece of crap in Todd Bertuzzi to be on of their best players (which he defintely hasn't been). Thank god the Oilers are in & the Canucks are out.

where u from?
just wondering..

From Toronto & my avatar would tell you that I'm a Sabres fan.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #151 on: April 16, 2006, 11:26:03 AM »

I was hopin that the canucks could make it too but what can you do.. Oilers are in  :) :) 8) 8) 8) :rock:

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #152 on: April 16, 2006, 12:05:35 PM »
well we still have our vancouver giants. brule is rippin it up.

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #153 on: April 16, 2006, 05:09:35 PM »
now that van is OUT, im going 100% for MTL..i wonder which players the canucks should trade or sign... bertuzzi aint worth the money he makes... they NEED a consistant goalie.. there dfence shouldnt be too bad next year as long as they keep their defensive core... canucks in 04>canucks in 06. oh ya i also think marc crawford is gone... im guessing next year will be a totally different team.. i also think the canucks FIRST problem was letting burke go...the fuck is this dave nonis anyways.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #154 on: April 16, 2006, 06:22:59 PM »
We kept the core so the 06 Canucks = Burke's team

Next year IF we totally change the identity of this team it will be declared as Dave Nonis's team so no one should judge him because he was forced to keep Burkes team togehter, next year we can judge him since he'll make the changes he thinks its necessary

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #155 on: April 16, 2006, 07:16:32 PM »
yea should be interesting to see how our team is next year

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #156 on: April 16, 2006, 08:01:38 PM »
Bertuzzi will definately go but at the same time im scared to see him go cuz i know he will tear shit up where ever he will go, i also think Mo is gone but i have a feeling they will keep Naslund but they will probably change captains... when it comes to goalies im a bit uncertain there not much we can get for Cloutier and Auld is not ready for a full time starting position... at D i dont think Jovo will be around but i really do hope he will stay its too bad his contarct never expired last year cuz then i think we would of made a move for Neidermeyer last season but we didnt need 2 offensive d-men we needed a better checking d-man like Ohlund...if Jovo doesnt resign maybe maybe we could make a move at McCabe (its too bad we let him go back in 99-00) he could be an amazing replacement...

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #157 on: April 16, 2006, 09:16:00 PM »
mccabe would replace the offensive production of jovo. burkes team wasnt bad and we shouldve kept burke in the first place. a new goalie would be nice or maybe a good backup for auld. i think we should move on  without cloutier. as for bertuzzi i cant really blame him for his poor production as the guy's been through a lot this past yr but i think we wont be seeing him next yr.
 i wish we had a guy like Gilbert Brule. just got back from the Giants game and the guy is sick. he scored again and hes tough and isnt scared to get in the trenches. Giants gonna win the Memorial Cup this yr. ;D

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #158 on: April 17, 2006, 07:49:15 PM »
Luc Bourdon...This guy is an AMAZING prospect..i went to the world juniors and he Ripped it up...he will be amazing to have on our blue line if we resign jovo.. we need a goalie and a playmaker for naslund because bertuzzi hasnt played as well as were paying him

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #159 on: April 17, 2006, 08:24:30 PM »
mccabe would replace the offensive production of jovo. burkes team wasnt bad and we shouldve kept burke in the first place. a new goalie would be nice or maybe a good backup for auld. i think we should move on  without cloutier. as for bertuzzi i cant really blame him for his poor production as the guy's been through a lot this past yr but i think we wont be seeing him next yr.
 i wish we had a guy like Gilbert Brule. just got back from the Giants game and the guy is sick. he scored again and hes tough and isnt scared to get in the trenches. Giants gonna win the Memorial Cup this yr. ;D

mccabe is too old, his contract would cost too much....and Brule would be sick, go giants!  8)

i think we could get alot for bertuzzi/jovo...more than they're worth

and i still dont know if i want to give up on Cloutier......iv liked him since his fighting days, im not sure what his contract is...but it was under Burke so it mustv been reasonable,   I wish he'd had a chance to prove himself this year in the playoffs.

Also, I hope Linden sticks around...growin' up he was my favorite Canuck when everyone elses was Pavel Bure.....id hate to see him go again, even if he's just filling a veteran role
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #160 on: April 17, 2006, 09:43:11 PM »
nah Nonis resigned Clouts in the offseason but it was like 2.5mill if i can remember correctly, Linden will prolly stay but dude was making too much so he will take a cut...all the analysts seem to think they will get rid of Bert and Mo and end up trying to keep rest of the main guys...Jovo said he wants to stay ;D and we can't really complain about our top 3 defencemen  Jovo Ohlund and Salo did great up until injuries so i think the D will remain intact they just need some better role players for both D and on Offense everyone focuses on how shitty the big line was but our 3rd and 4th lines weren't even factors this season seems like they would just go on and skate around while the top 2 lines caught their breathe

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #161 on: April 18, 2006, 11:23:30 AM »
nah Nonis resigned Clouts in the offseason but it was like 2.5mill if i can remember correctly, Linden will prolly stay but dude was making too much so he will take a cut...all the analysts seem to think they will get rid of Bert and Mo and end up trying to keep rest of the main guys...Jovo said he wants to stay ;D and we can't really complain about our top 3 defencemen  Jovo Ohlund and Salo did great up until injuries so i think the D will remain intact they just need some better role players for both D and on Offense everyone focuses on how shitty the big line was but our 3rd and 4th lines weren't even factors this season seems like they would just go on and skate around while the top 2 lines caught their breathe

Nonis signed Cloutier? alright, 2.5 is fine anyway.   Your other points are good too, I dont think our D is a problem either, after the top 3 theres still talent in Allen etc ( Are weinrich and carney sticking around? or were they just rentals? )

...but Vancouver was the only team that didnt get a shutout all year and that cant be 100% the goaltending
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #162 on: April 18, 2006, 01:16:56 PM »
Luc bourdon will replace one of our Defence men

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #163 on: April 18, 2006, 08:57:19 PM »
im more of a flames fan than an oiler fan,dont really like the oilers personally..

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

WestCoasta

« Reply #164 on: April 18, 2006, 09:00:35 PM »
^^ Ducks vs. Flames  8)

nice last game of the year, hopefully it boils over and we got a dandy  ;D