Author Topic: The Official Vancouver Canucks Thread..  (Read 5546 times)

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: The Official Vancouver Canucks Thread..
« Reply #165 on: April 18, 2006, 09:06:58 PM »
Canucks are prolly gonan start a rebuilding period soon, in bout 2 years..and well have to wait a long while before they start amazing us agian

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #166 on: April 18, 2006, 09:15:39 PM »
Canucks are prolly gonan start a rebuilding period soon, in bout 2 years..and well have to wait a long while before they start amazing us agian

fuck that im predicting we make the playoffs next year 8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #167 on: April 18, 2006, 09:38:16 PM »

y would we need to rebuild again? burke just finished building this team to where it is? i jus think we're missing a few pieces of the puzzle. its not like we've been struggling these past few yrs.

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #168 on: April 20, 2006, 07:04:14 PM »

y would we need to rebuild again? burke just finished building this team to where it is? i jus think we're missing a few pieces of the puzzle. its not like we've been struggling these past few yrs.

why? cuz a alot of the canucks are older.... players like Ovechikin will DANCE around old players... New NHL is all about speed, and thats one thing the younger players will ALWAYS have over the older players

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #169 on: April 20, 2006, 07:10:26 PM »
^ we wont be playing Ovechkin for like 2 more years

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #170 on: April 20, 2006, 08:26:59 PM »
lol that is bullshit though we dont see him play new schedule is gayy...Leafs fired Quinn and assistant coach today...you think we will follow by getting rid of Crow...if so we gotta get Brent Sutter to our coach but that doesn't seem like it will happen

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #171 on: April 20, 2006, 10:56:22 PM »
i dont think that old guys cant succeed in the New NHL.  look at Shanahan 40 goals!  I want Quinn and Ley back as head and Ass coach

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #172 on: April 24, 2006, 06:48:35 PM »
i dont think that old guys cant succeed in the New NHL.  look at Shanahan 40 goals!  I want Quinn and Ley back as head and Ass coach

ya but i bet if he WASNT on the #1 team in the NHL he would have alot less goals..

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

DUB CC

• 'G'
« Reply #173 on: April 25, 2006, 07:57:04 PM »
wow never saw this coming, canucks firing crawford.  I wonder who they will replace? Quinn maybe?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #174 on: April 25, 2006, 11:06:07 PM »
wow never saw this coming, canucks firing crawford.  I wonder who they will replace? Quinn maybe?

yea just heard bout it,crazy,wonder who will b head coach next season?

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #175 on: April 26, 2006, 09:02:41 AM »
some possible candidates r quinn and some ppl r saying that coach from the manitoba moose i think.

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #176 on: April 26, 2006, 07:04:16 PM »
possibly a quinn return?!? acording to Nonis craw was the first of more moves by the nucks..

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #177 on: April 27, 2006, 05:02:32 AM »
fuck quinn...that would be stupid....hes old, heart problems...fuck him
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #178 on: April 27, 2006, 04:31:09 PM »
fuck quinn...that would be stupid....hes old, heart problems...fuck him
please believe that, i think they gonna go for Detroits old coach Dave Lewis, it would be nutty if we could get Giants coach Don Hay cuz he got them doing hella good

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #179 on: April 27, 2006, 07:39:08 PM »
It's a shame that the Nucks didnt make it to the playoffs, they sure deserve it more then Tampa Bay and the Flyers...

As far as coaching goes, there's a good that may interest you guys... his name is Claude Julien, the Canadiens fired him because the team stank ( thanks to theo) but he was good... he was behind the bench when the Habs came back from a 3-1 series to beat eliminate Boston 2 years ago, he's very  defensive oriented and is a class act