Author Topic: biggy duets  (Read 797 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
biggy duets
« on: April 05, 2006, 07:23:25 AM »
what y'all think of this?

in my opinion, this cd is underrated, its real sick in my opinion.......only thing i find funny is that most of the mcs who came through on this couldnt hold up to old biggy verses, shows how the game is changing, niggaz harldy speak about shit no mo.......and about how ahead of his time biggy was........about the production, i thought it had some crazy beats on it

in my opinion

biggy duets shits all over the eminem produced pac cd

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: biggy duets
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2006, 11:05:32 AM »
Completley agree.

Matty

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2006, 11:09:08 AM »
obviously shits all over an eminem produced cd but its still a highly suspect product. producers didn't bring their a-game, no primo, leftovers which should of been on the cd, even the lead single nasty girl was a re-used beat (listen to angie stone i wanna love you). cheap cash-in.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2006, 11:16:54 AM »
fuck that spit yo game song

i cant believe they disgraced the awesome song that is "Notourious Thugs" with that peice of wank

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2006, 11:27:34 AM »
i thot the album was dope. much better than the last few pac cd's imo

[img]

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2006, 12:18:13 PM »
Duets>>>last pac album
every other pac album>Duets

Fressh_Deini

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • G-Funk
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2006, 01:23:18 PM »
I didn't even listened to the album. The first single was terrible. And a duet is something between 2 persons, while there were 6 persons on every song. That is NOT a duet.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2006, 01:53:07 PM »
I think anyone who listens to the album and doesn't feel totally disrespected about them trying to pull the wool over our eyes and feed us this bullshit shouldn't be allowed to listen to rap before '98. You just don't understand, horrible album, i'm upset i gave it a chance in the first place,

chill
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2006, 02:26:25 PM »
It's kinda meh... Just a cash cow mostly. There's some cool cuts there, like Hustla's Story and Living the Life, but there's only so much you can do with recycled verses. Production is a huge let down though, most songs on there could've been a lot better if the beats were on point. So all in all, except for a few tracks the CD just doesn't cut it.

And yeah, fuck that Spit Yo Game song.

Before it came out I thought there would've been more unreleased Biggie verses. Now was there how many? 2 verses on the Jay-Z song right?

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2006, 12:49:52 AM »
Are ya'll smokin' crack, the "Spit Yo Game" beat was off the chain, of course it doesn't compare to the original "Notorious Thugs" but Swizz hooked him up fat

westkoastanostra

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2006, 01:28:41 AM »
I think anyone who listens to the album and doesn't feel totally disrespected about them trying to pull the wool over our eyes and feed us this bullshit shouldn't be allowed to listen to rap before '98. You just don't understand, horrible album, i'm upset i gave it a chance in the first place,

chill

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2006, 01:52:43 AM »
Man i think "Loyal 2 the game" gets a lot of hate. The album wasnt THAT bad....Although gunit fucked it up and havin Pac sayin "gunit in the mufuckin house" sickened me. The Quik track was fuckin immense though. BUt BIggie Duets was prolly better.

My only 2 questions is why THE FUCK did Jim Jones, Santana and Weezy get they own fuckin song?....And y the fuck was clipse on there.

The Maestro

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2006, 03:09:59 AM »

in my opinion, this cd is underrated, its real sick in my opinion.......only thing i find funny is that most of the mcs who came through on this couldnt hold up to old biggy verses, shows how the game is changing, niggaz harldy speak about shit no mo.......and about how ahead of his time biggy was........about the production, i thought it had some crazy beats on it

in my opinion

are you serious?  you think Puffy would allow any MC to get on one of the duets tracks and outshine biggy?  I mean we know it wouldnt happen but logically they wouldnt let any MC come off harder.  its not right, thats what makes it a Biggy Duets and not Various artists accompanied by Biggy.

-KIDRENEGADE-

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2006, 06:45:10 AM »
I didn't even listened to the album. The first single was terrible. And a duet is something between 2 persons, while there were 6 persons on every song. That is NOT a duet.

Ha. Right.

And I wouldn't pick up any more albums of the deceased anyways. They should just leave the albums they make classics. Enough with the new albums of the dead..my god...There is only so much they can make.....Plus it's not even the decesed artist being recongized or getting the profits

ABN

« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2006, 07:50:08 AM »

in my opinion

are you serious?  you think Puffy would allow any MC to get on one of the duets tracks and outshine biggy?  I mean we know it wouldnt happen but logically they wouldnt let any MC come off harder.  its not right, thats what makes it a Biggy Duets and not Various artists accompanied by Biggy.
he let Em get on Dead Wrong and make BIG look like an elementary rapper. maybe he learned from his mistakes. i haven´t even heard the whole album so could anyone hook it up? i like that 1970 Something joint coz it actually sounds like something Biggie would´ve done and the beat is hella nice. heard that the album version with Faith aint as good as the version that was on Ghost Unit but if anyone could hook this up i´d appreciate it.