Author Topic: Southpark Vs. Family Guy  (Read 1104 times)

herpes

Re: Southpark Vs. Family Guy
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2006, 07:34:50 PM »
Family guy is the most overrated cartoon comedy of all-time.  Its sad that people actually compare family guy to the simpsons season's 1-11.  Everything after that is straight ass.  Family guy is all frat boy humor and references to pop culture.  The simpsons even tho it is a cartoon was able to provoke human emotion.  It had social commentary and it was hilarious to boot.  How you goin compare family guy to the simpsons.

The simpsons >>>> south park >>>> futurama >>>> king the hill >>>> beavis and butthead >>>>>>>>> family guy

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2006, 09:46:10 PM »
nope,sounds like it was good though, was it family guy people in southpark or southpark ppl in family guy?

they clowned the shit out of Family guy, bout time fuck Family Guy!
Fuck you!

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2006, 11:44:42 PM »

teflon tom's got it right.  Anyone defending Family Guy and saying its better than the simpsons choose your funniest episode, why is it funny?  They explained it oon South Park; family guy has jokes that have nothing to do with the plot of the episode, only retards think its the funniest thing alove because they cant understand the story line and then they are bombarded by random jokes which leads them to believe its the smartest and funniest show on TV.  Family Guy would make a good stand up comedy routine.  But intelligent people understand its lack of substance.  I'm willing to bet that 85-90% of people who love family guy also love Mind of Mencia. ::)

nope,sounds like it was good though, was it family guy people in southpark or southpark ppl in family guy?

they clowned the shit out of Family guy, bout time fuck Family Guy!
Fuck you!

no, no fuck you my friend.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2006, 02:22:47 PM »
Yea, I actually saw it on TV last night...Is it me, or did some of the characters voices change? For instance, Cartman's voice sounds more high-pitched than it used to a few seasons back...Cool episode, nonetheless, can't wait for part 2...PeACe

Trey Parker said after he did the episode where the did the civil war re-enactment and gave cartment the southern accent that he has never been able to do cartmans voice the same.

Really? But Cartman still sounded pretty much the same after that episode...When I heard him in the "Family Guy" episode, he just sounded WAY different than ever before...Same thing with some other characters, Cartman's is just the most noticeable.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2006, 06:32:39 AM »
I gotta see this. :D

South Park > Futurama > Family Guy >Simpsons

kemizt

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2006, 01:52:30 PM »
FAMILY GUY

Paul

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2006, 08:21:36 AM »
hav any of yous seen part 2 of the episode yet, they make out tht family guy is written by manitees :)
also bart simpson is in it, its funny as fuck
funkyfreshintheflesh

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2006, 11:19:29 AM »
hav any of yous seen part 2 of the episode yet, they make out tht family guy is written by manitees :)
also bart simpson is in it, its funny as fuck

Funny shit, can't wait...

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2006, 11:34:20 AM »
a did yall heard the simpson are making a movie comming out

thiz shit going be funny when it come out 8)

youngmessnucca

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2006, 11:41:24 AM »
family guy is funnier than south park, but not as smart. as for the simpsons nowadays there shows are corny and not really funny no more