Author Topic: SUGE SPEAKS THE TRUTH ABOUT DPGC  (Read 1450 times)

Crenshaw_blvd

Re: SUGE SPEAKS THE TRUTH ABOUT DPGC
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2002, 07:52:12 AM »
".  The Nate Dogg thing REALLY pissed me off, As Much as Nate's done for dre over the years, dre can't do 1 single Nate Dogg song?  That's bitchmade. "
DR.DRE IS ON MUSIC & ME ON THE TRACK "YOUR WIFE"!

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2002, 08:04:43 AM »
this topic is real interesting!" it makes you look at things the other way round...
its true things arent lookin  good for the dpgc now....
anyway.. dre was on music & me on the track your wife (#7)
peace

Alex_Wreck

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Wreccless Beats
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2002, 08:39:44 AM »
This has been one of the best posts in a while, yet the usual ignorance still resides.

Mack_11, you posted that best fuckin post in this whole thread. Everybody's saying, "FUCK SUGE THIS, FUCK SUGE THAT", but the fact of the matter is, Suge is out there making moves, getting himself known, which is something that can't be said for Snoop Dogg (music wise anyways), Daz, or even Dre to a certain extent.

Everybody's also been talking shit about Kurupt. about "Backstabbin' his homies" or the like. Well I think what people seem to forget is that there's a point in someone's life where they need to grow up and when it won't be all about Friends & Homies. It'll start being about Family, your wife, and kids, and surviving to make a living. Kurupt has reached this point and matured.

Random thoughts:
I think the whole Nate Dogg thing's pretty stupid. He whored himself stupid to everyone, but along the way, I thought he still kept it tight with his homies. When it came down to his album, it seemed to be a big mess, with no sort of direction what so ever. Look at the guest list. JD. Pharoe Monch. Lil Mo. Ludacris. Ludacris? I mean, cmon, these artists may be skilled in their own way and style, but, Ludacris on a Nate Dogg album? What the hell is that? No Daz Dillinger or Warren G production on your album? The 2 producers that made your first album(s)? These producers are starving, and you know that if Nate would've approached them they would've been more than willing to put some beats down. But noo, he had to keep it g.a.n.g.s.t.a. with Lil' Mo.
And Nate Dogg & Kurupt. Why did Nate go "sporatic" on Kurupt? Kurupt kept it the realest with Nate all along. Who had the best (arguably) guest spot on Space Boogie? Nate. Who put it down on that Behind The Walls song? Kurupt & Nate. If Nate shoulda went ballistic on anyone, it shouldve been on himself. Maybe on Daz, Warren, Snoop or someone.

i'm out

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2002, 09:10:00 AM »
intresting interview antonio!

the best way for the DPGC to stay together is to stay under the same label....
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2002, 09:20:21 AM »
if tha row killer album comes out then suges gon send crooked i to deal wit it on wax?  then i guess hes gon have beef wit all the DPG again.

Hittman

« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2002, 09:41:44 AM »
if tha row killer album comes out then suges gon send crooked i to deal wit it on wax?  then i guess hes gon have beef wit all the DPG again.

Again?! When Was The Last Time Crooked I Had Beef With DPG?!

Bosko-2G

• 'G'
  • My man Big Tigger. Holla at ya boy!
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2002, 11:36:22 AM »

STEVE EMELLI - So you aren't worried about this "Killer" album then?

S. KNIGHT - Worried? About what? They'll drop that album, if they even have the balls to do that, it'll sell probably 10,000 copies and be forgotten about within a week. Every single person they have on there still won't have the nerve to see me and look me in my eye and say nuthin, it'll still be the same as before. Ain't nothing. Let me tell you this though, If Daz is sayingt, "Hey, I'm a Death Row killer", then basically he's saying "Hey yo, I'm a Kurupt killer", because Kurupt is every bit reppin Tha Row again now. He got that chain on everywhere, because he respect the game, he respect me and he respect Tha Row, and what it's done for him again. Putting him back on his feet, making him an executive in charge on new upcoming artists, and saying we'll make him the star he should be. Daz can make his little records, he's the mad rapper now I guess huh. But Kurupt is enjoying himself.

Haha, this really made me realize how much of a fuckin' joke "Tha Row Killa" project is. Suge ain't worried 'bout no piece of shit record that won't even go wood. He said it the best, they can talk all the shit they wanna on wax, but when it gets down to it, they ain't sayin shit to his face. And Daz would be lucky to even move 10,000 units, if this shit even gets released.

I ain't sayin' that I don't like beefs.. beefs and battles have always been a big part of hip-hop.. but what Daz is doin' is just stupid and immature. We'll see how much noise this "album" makes.. good luck, Daz.

Now before people start callin' me a hyprocrite, yes I'm aware that Tha Row dissed alot of their former inmates for years.. that was also very immature, but they ain't doin that shit as much anymore. Suge is just makin' moves right now, and gettin' Tha Row back in the game.. he ain't worried 'bout beefin' at the moment.
Dope like tonz 'o coke.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2002, 12:39:00 PM »
do ya'll really think crooked I can fuck with all dpgc members, oh pleez  ::)
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Trauma-san

« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2002, 12:59:13 PM »
Depends on if they come to play.  Right now, nobody's on crooked's level.  Snoop is more than capable but he won't do it.

Sorry about the Nate/Dre mixup.  I still think it's screwed up that he can't work more with those guys, though.  And he didn't have anything to do with Space Boogie, that's horrible.  He probably won't be on the new snoop album; if he isn't , I'll stop listening to him, man... Like someone else said, he's working on his resume.

Bosko-2G

• 'G'
  • My man Big Tigger. Holla at ya boy!
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2002, 01:02:30 PM »

The DPGC (minus Kurupt) CAN'T fuck with Crooked I.. that's the way it is homie.. we talkin' battlin', not record sales.

Dope like tonz 'o coke.

min0rity

« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2002, 01:08:02 PM »

ummm..actually yeah...

crooked i vs snoop = come on now.....
vs daz = same as above
vs kurupt = should be interesting but in the end crooked should be the winner
vs warren g = same as snoop, and daz

snoop, daz, warren aren't even on the same level then crooked i.....lets put it this way crooked i is HUNGRY....he might not sell a lot but he is one of the best in the west right now....

Antonio

« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2002, 01:18:33 PM »
Thanx for the props, about the post.

Btw.. Dre is on Music & Me, but his track is the worse of the album. Maybe it's a tie with the Ludacriss one. As the worse of the album. If you think that it is a track with the level and perfection of a classic Dre track... you are understimate Dre! It aint shit compared to every track made by Dre for 2001. It aint even close. And we all know it. Same with Ludacriss. Nate made Ludacriss famous with Area Codes. Nate helped Dre from 1991 to 2001. And the shit they did in return is GARBAGE! Ok, some of you like the 2 tracks, but they aint shit compared to what Nate did for em. Nobody can neglect this.

About Suge.... when you talk about him, remember he's the best CEO in the rap history. You forgot about all the platinum albums he made? From The Chronic to Gang Related. Shit he went multiple platinum with soundtracks too!! When he says something, he doesnt say it to look like a gangsta. Cause he's a G and everybody knows it. He aint saying it to tell you the truth. When he said Dre wanted to be a white man, he didnt say it to tell us the truth. But to make us say: "Hey.. u heard Suge?". When he gave Ja Rule props.... do you really thinks he did it cause he really likes him? Hell naw! That's cause he got thousands of fans who can give Suge props back. Just think about it. Daz is pratically doing the same. He aint shit now. Nobody wanna work with him no more but Lil Eazy & Bigg A. So he's dissing Dre, Nate, even Snoop (not really a diss, but.. he said that he's pissed off cause Snoop aint hollering at him), Kurupt, Suge Knight.

When DR had problems, they dissed DPG to survive.
Now Daz is doing the same. He's dissing Suge to survive.

Cause we all know it was stupid to diss Snoop/Dre like Tha Row did. And it's stupid to diss Kurupt/Suge like Daz did.

But they did it to survive. Cause if guys stop to talk about you, you dead. And if your music aint impressing fans, you betta make some noise. How? By dissing "hot" artists/labels. And believe it or not, Tha Row is on top of the game right now about the curiosity of the fans, about potential buyers/fans, about everything. Nobody can fuck with Tha Row if they start to make great music again.

To Axle.
Ok, i know nobody cares about sales, but.. if there are no West Coast albums in the top 100, it's because of QUALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont want excuses, but.. if u cut Warren G... tell me a single album compared to 1991-1996 that the West released in 2001! Nothing! NOTHING! So i dont blame Death Row. Ok, their last album was Michel'le, but...

hey!!!! Kill Shaq, trade Kobe and cut Fisher and Horry. Oh.. and send Phil Jackson to jail!! What u have? Still another ring? I dont think so! U know what i mean? They killed Death Row. Now Suge/Phil Jackson is back, with new rookies and a superstar (Kurupt). Just give him some time. You can judge a team without Shaq/Kobe/Fisher/Horry/Phil! Judge it with all their players/coach! I cant really blame em for what they did when Suge was in jail. Nobody can survive like that. Well.. they found a way! By dissing DPG and by releasing Pac albums. And now they back. Give em a chance.

You know.. they won nothing but rings with the whole roster complete back in the days. World Champions from 1991 to 1997. Still unbeatables!

About DPGC... i think we all agree about it: C-R-E-A-M!

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2002, 01:26:37 PM »
yes

ummm..actually yeah...

crooked i vs snoop = come on now.....
vs daz = same as above
vs kurupt = should be interesting but in the end crooked should be the winner
vs warren g = same as snoop, and daz

snoop, daz, warren aren't even on the same level then crooked i.....lets put it this way crooked i is HUNGRY....he might not sell a lot but he is one of the best in the west right now....

yeah
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Antonio

« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2002, 01:32:50 PM »
Another proof!

Daz just said in his official site that Suge fucked his own wife and that she's pregnant now.

Click here to listen to Daz saying it

http://www.dpgrecordz.com/audio/daz.ram

I dont think i have to add more. He's even dissing his own wife!!

Jome

« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2002, 01:38:42 PM »
No offense, but you seem a little confused Antonio.