Author Topic: May 1st: A Day Without An Immigrant  (Read 3286 times)

E. J. Rizo

May 1st: A Day Without An Immigrant
« on: April 19, 2006, 03:24:05 PM »

this has been gettin alot of hype lately .... so lets see what happens that day... as far as real numbers and how sales and stuff were really affected.... many people not coming to work, school, or spending any money that day.........

this would prob affect Los Angeles more than many of the cities out there... and i know there is supposed to be a pretty massive demonstration that day just about everywhere...
« Last Edit: April 19, 2006, 03:27:48 PM by E. J. Rizo »

J Bananas

Re: May 1st: A Day Without An Immigrant
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 03:27:04 PM »
and what whiteys supposed to just have a sudden change of heart?

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 03:30:09 PM »
this is not about "whiteys" this is to prove how much of an impact immigrants have here both in society and the economy . . . and i think if done correctly it can show just that...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 03:31:54 PM »

Whiteys dont get the point easily...

a few more Iraqs and inshallah they will
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2006, 03:53:40 PM »
do the real cartels in your city a favor and take their name out of your mouth it makes you look wiggerish, haha but afghani. they need to do a movie about you

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2006, 04:08:10 PM »
do the real cartels in your city a favor and take their name out of your mouth it makes you look wiggerish, haha but afghani. they need to do a movie about you

lookie here son...dont worry about cartel business and what i should be doing...not every one here is a fuckin nerd like u

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

K A I N

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2006, 06:20:35 PM »
No California burritos? :rant:

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2006, 06:52:25 PM »
Will the immigrants also abstain from using up our social services, commiting crime, spray painting their ugly ass murals on every building, etc

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2006, 06:54:35 PM »
Will the immigrants also abstain from using up our social services, commiting crime, spray painting their ugly ass murals on every building, etc

again.... don't make me come over there

:baseballbat:

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2006, 06:56:16 PM »
they shuda made it tmw (420)  8)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2006, 06:59:46 PM »
no but they will continue to pour money into them... through taxes and social security they get taxed for, that they will never get to see again in their life... but ask them if they care... no because they are here to work and support their family and live a better life and they get to do that even tho they get taxed like they do....

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2006, 07:41:25 PM »
they shuda made it tmw (420)  8)

bad idea brosef, im gonna be needing those fast food drive thrus to be open cuz i'll be doin some derious grubbing

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2006, 12:41:11 AM »
if they don't wanna come to work...fuck them...fire them.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2006, 09:14:45 AM »

I'm sure that's a big issue in fucking Ohio.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2006, 10:48:27 AM »

I'm sure that's a big issue in fucking Ohio.

No, but it is a big issue where you live.