Poll

Wait for PS3 or get a 360?

PS3
8 (57.1%)
Xbox 360
6 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Choices choices, wait for PS3 or just go with a 360??  (Read 1660 times)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Choices choices, wait for PS3 or just go with a 360??
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2006, 03:41:29 PM »
o yea btw  i know theres a bunch of GTA fans on this, just a heads up GTA Liberty City Stories is coming out for the ps2 June 6 in the states and June 9th in Europe, for only $19.99 usd. It was released for the psp last year, its a pretty sick game  8)

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/702/702304p1.html

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2006, 04:18:37 PM »
o yea btw  i know theres a bunch of GTA fans on this, just a heads up GTA Liberty City Stories is coming out for the ps2 June 6 in the states and June 9th in Europe, for only $19.99 usd. It was released for the psp last year, its a pretty sick game  8)

what's the story behind the game?  i know it takes place in liberty city but is it like GTA3?
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2006, 04:47:42 PM »

what's the story behind the game?  i know it takes place in liberty city but is it like GTA3?

it takes place in like 1997 i think or 1998 sumthin like that so its  abit b4 GTA3,different missions of course,its basically an entirely new gta game set in liberty city, new cutscenes and stuff,cant beat the pricing either

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2006, 05:05:37 PM »

it takes place in like 1997 i think or 1998 sumthin like that so its  abit b4 GTA3,different missions of course,its basically an entirely new gta game set in liberty city, new cutscenes and stuff,cant beat the pricing either

koo i'll probably cop it then

yo blacksmoke i've been meaning to ask you, what do you think of the new Hitman game?  and you were right COD is fuckin dope on 360 i just copped it.  Next up will be Ghost Recon.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2006, 05:12:34 PM »

yo blacksmoke i've been meaning to ask you, what do you think of the new Hitman game?  and you were right COD is fuckin dope on 360 i just copped it.  Next up will be Ghost Recon.
I havent really read that much about it,the previous hitman games were dope so this one will probably b similar,gonna wait till reviews n stuff till i decide whether to cop it or not. yea we gotta play COD2 sumtime ,the online is so sick,whats ur gamertag again?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2006, 09:45:21 PM »

I havent really read that much about it,the previous hitman games were dope so this one will probably b similar,gonna wait till reviews n stuff till i decide whether to cop it or not. yea we gotta play COD2 sumtime ,the online is so sick,whats ur gamertag again?

i haven't played it online yet, still playing the game itself but i'll let you know when i get on.  so we can kill us some muthafuckin Nazis  8)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2006, 11:31:00 PM »

i haven't played it online yet, still playing the game itself but i'll let you know when i get on.  so we can kill us some muthafuckin Nazis  8)

yea i still havent beat the singleplayer,i tried the multiplayer and ive been hooked ever since 8)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2006, 12:18:17 AM »
PlayStation fans should mark your calendars now, because the event you've been waiting for has finally been given a time. Sony Computer Entertainment has announced when its annual E3 Press Event will start, slated for Monday, May 8th at 4 PM at the Sony Pictures Studio in Culver City.

While very few details have been released about the event, the safest bet will be additional details on the launch of the upcoming PS3, as well as information on Sony's online plans. The PS2 may also figure prominently, and additional shots of titles like God of War II could also be shown at the conference.

PSP owners will also be treated to downloadable content at the event, and this feature could be a precursor to any announcement of how emulated PS1 titles will work on the handheld. Check back with us on that Monday afternoon as we constantly update our site with the latest information from the conference.

from ign.com

8)

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2006, 12:24:21 AM »
lots of good feedback, thanx fellas. definetly have to consider the 360.  8)

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2006, 07:01:57 AM »
son if u a rich ass mofo, then cop both but if u only can get one then ofcourse its gonna have to be the ps3 no doubt! just be patient! u waited this long, dont quit now nigga!!!!!!!..........ps3 all the way homie!