Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
23 (41.1%)
Los Angeles Lakers
33 (58.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: 2006 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (45-37) vs Phoenix Suns (54-28)~ Round 1.  (Read 17404 times)

GangstaBoogy

"I got a bruised cheek here and I can barely open my jaw on this side," he said, indicating the left side of his face, "and that didn't come from nowhere, and I felt like I'd had enough of that."

maybe if he didnt flop on the floor so fuckin hard he wouldn't have a bruised jaw. fag. i hope we kill em tomorrow, a game 7 is too risky. especially in phoenix!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee

good point, why didn't kwame get suspended?
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

LAKERS_FAN89

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol bell is such a bitch, he aint near Kobe's level,never will be,aint even on his radar

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol @ nash saying kobe gets away wit everything, alot of the fouls called on Kobe this series have been tippy tap fouls or flopping by raja to draw the foul,kobe has been in foul trouble alot in this series

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

GangstaBoogy

^really! has nash even got more than 2 fouls in any of these games?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Are you fucking kidding me? You compare what Kwame did to Raja's viscous, BRUTAL clothesline!? Kwame just shoved Boris Diaw's ass off of his back, I was at the game, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU COMPARE THAT TO ALMOST TAKING A GUYS HEAD OFF? LOL@bitter Phoenix fans, and LMAO@Nash's ABSURD statements about the NBA will only suspend cuz it's Kobe. WTF? If Ron Artest gets 1 game for what he did, James Posey gets 1 game for what he did, Udonis Haslem gets 1 game for what he did, Bell MOST DEFINITELY should get AT THE VERY LEAST 1 game, probably more. Kobe's been in foul serious the whole series, he's been getting hacked with no calls, Nash's statements are completely out of line...And you guys know what Bell did was COMPLETELY stupid, come on now, he said he was caught up in the moment, but you don't fuckin try to take peoples heads off...WTF is that shit? >:( ::)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Are you fucking kidding me? You compare what Kwame did to Raja's viscous, BRUTAL clothesline!? Kwame just shoved Boris Diaw's ass off of his back, I was at the game, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU COMPARE THAT TO ALMOST TAKING A GUYS HEAD OFF? LOL@bitter Phoenix fans, and LMAO@Nash's ABSURD statements about the NBA will only suspend cuz it's Kobe. WTF? If Ron Artest gets 1 game for what he did, James Posey gets 1 game for what he did, Udonis Haslem gets 1 game for what he did, Bell MOST DEFINITELY should get AT THE VERY LEAST 1 game, probably more. Kobe's been in foul serious the whole series, he's been getting hacked with no calls, Nash's statements are completely out of line...And you guys know what Bell did was COMPLETELY stupid, come on now, he said he was caught up in the moment, but you don't fuckin try to take peoples heads off...WTF is that shit? >:( ::)

im not a suns fan or a lakers fan. so what if kwame broke his jaw would that suspend him? they both look pretty bad but id rather get pushed on my ass (kobe) then get elbowed across the face by that big ass guy. if bell got suspoended so should the other guy, not that i really care i just find it hypocritcal.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
bell had his arms wrapped around Kobe and then slammed him while Kwame just turned around pushing away diao.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

im not a suns fan or a lakers fan. so what if kwame broke his jaw would that suspend him? they both look pretty bad but id rather get pushed on my ass (kobe) then get elbowed across the face by that big ass guy. if bell got suspoended so should the other guy, not that i really care i just find it hypocritcal.

kwame didnt elbow diaw wasnt it just a shove to the ground,im pretty sure they showed replays and it wasnt an albow shot

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
We'll come out with guns blazin tomorrow. This series ends tomorrow night, even though I originally predicted Lakers in 7.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Also, LMAO@anyone saying that Raja Bell's clothesline/chokehold doesn't deserve AT THE VERY LEAST a one game suspension.

Phil Jackson & Kobe Bryant

LOL. They know it deserves a suspension, they just don't want him suspened so that the intensity in Game 6 at Staples would be through the roof...It's a psychological thing Phil does...You wouldn't know.

oh yeah and phil just said he doesnt think raja should be suspended. that it was a flagrant foul at most.

but the real reason is caus he wants raja in the staples center.

yeah.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho

Are you fucking kidding me? You compare what Kwame did to Raja's viscous, BRUTAL clothesline!?

lmao.... and what'd you think about that forearm to miller's face while he was drivin to the basket?

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

You're missing the point, Kwame didn't elbow him, he just shoved him off his back. What Raja Bell did was clothesline Kobe with one hand, then wrapped his other arm around his head and pulled him down from the neck. THAT IS TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PLAYS DONE WITH TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MOTIVES. Raja Bell is lucky as fuck he only got one game for that. Kwame's play was a technical foul at the most, more comparable to what Shaq did to Bynum earlier in the season, even though Shaq's was worse, cuz he intentionaly threw an elbow, unlike Kwame, who was just getting Boris Diaw off his back...PeACe