Author Topic: Should we legalize drugs?  (Read 4854 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: Should we legalize drugs?
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2006, 10:10:05 PM »
most addictive drugs

1. Cigs
2. Caffine
3. Alcohol

4. Heroin
5. Cocaine
6. Bud

isn't it funny how the 3 legal drugs are the most addictive?  And the 3 "suppose" hard shit is the lower 3.  Cigs are more addictive than heroin and cocaine, believe it or not. 

Cigs kill thousands a people a year more than the 3 illegal drugs on the list combine.  but yet those who use illegal drugs are looked down upon but those who abuse cigs and alcohol aren't.  if you ask me, that's a joke.  I believe as a society we need to look at ourselves and realize all this bullshit has to stop.  I'm not saying we should make cigs and alcohol illegal but don't you think it's a lil hypocritical for our government to say Cigs and Alcohol are ok but those other Drugs are Bad!  IDK fellas that's just me
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 11:46:03 PM by You Best Believe...CaliFUCKINfornia is Muthafuckin' Active »
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2006, 06:14:22 AM »
To me, putting adults into jail because they did something at home without harming anyone is ridiculous. Plain and simple. If I do coke at home, without sharing it with kids, without doing something irresponsible while on it like driving or so, without doing SHIT but having a good time, why in the fuck would I have to do time for that? I doesnt make sense. People above the age of 21 shouldnt be restricted from doing something that can only harm them and noone else, especially when plenty of harmful things are perfectly legal already.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2006, 06:53:09 AM »
the government should outlaw cigarettes and alcohol; and institute universal health care at the same time.  and also a nationwide fitness program.

the government should be willing to take care of people, and also ensure that people are taking care of themselves by desisting from smoking, drinking and getting regular excercise.

marijuana should be made legal; but only when smoked via a water bong (water filtration removes the carcinogenic particules in the smoke), or consumed in food or in tea.

health first!
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2006, 09:52:30 AM »
legalize EVERYTHING, survival of the fittest

damn right homie, 1st of all legalize crime(as murder) ;D
...serious? no man, if it's all legal it would have no sense listening to gangsta rap
...now, real serious? no man, I don't wanna see Snoop dying from an overdose
...real real serious? Hell no, what CIA would have to do after? they the ones who get all the crack in ur country
...Serious as fuck? no man, now for real...Society isn't based on chaos...and trust me, legalizing it would run into chaos, because of the overwhelming of crackheads on the street, zombie nations
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Dreamz

« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2006, 12:06:00 PM »
Should we leaglize drugs?????

Weed~yeah just for the simple reason that everyone smokes it.....and they use it for med. studies
but other stuff like coke,crack,acid,speed,herion,meth, thing like that no do not leglize them

ecrazy

« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2006, 02:46:10 PM »
No...There are already enough dumbasses out there as it is, and by legalizing drugs there would be more dumbasses out there.....i dont want that, same goes for weed.....i know its less harmful than cigs and it could cure some people, but if you do not need to use it, then you should not be taking it......its people who smoke weed for fun and do dumb shit that ruin it for cancer patients who would really want to use it for medicinal purposes.....sad, my dad told me he went to work at some ladies house 2 days ago and she had some sort of stomach cancer and she smoked weed in order go get an appetite to eat something, well, she had plants her son brought her in her house, and some neighborhood kids wanted to get some weed off of her and offered her money, and she refused, and they called the cops on her and they took her plants away (they didnt arrest her, that would have been the most fucked up thing ever if they did)....how fucked up is that?......fuckin asshole kids, i dunno....that story kinda pissed me off, just thought i would share it

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2006, 03:23:47 PM »
No way, Jose. This isn't Holland. Drug use should be discouraged because it is so harmful. I like things the way they are.

pussy
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2006, 03:28:17 PM »
weed yes,
shrooms yes,

anythin else no

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2006, 03:56:53 PM »
No...There are already enough dumbasses out there as it is, and by legalizing drugs there would be more dumbasses out there.....i dont want that, same goes for weed.....i know its less harmful than cigs and it could cure some people, but if you do not need to use it, then you should not be taking it......its people who smoke weed for fun and do dumb shit that ruin it for cancer patients who would really want to use it for medicinal purposes.....sad, my dad told me he went to work at some ladies house 2 days ago and she had some sort of stomach cancer and she smoked weed in order go get an appetite to eat something, well, she had plants her son brought her in her house, and some neighborhood kids wanted to get some weed off of her and offered her money, and she refused, and they called the cops on her and they took her plants away (they didnt arrest her, that would have been the most fucked up thing ever if they did)....how fucked up is that?......fuckin asshole kids, i dunno....that story kinda pissed me off, just thought i would share it

what do you think about Cigs and Alcohol?
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

ecrazy

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2006, 08:05:46 PM »

what do you think about Cigs and Alcohol?
Both Bad, but since they are both legal I indulge in both. Neither helps out society like weed could, but dumb ass people who do dumb ass things fuck it up for the people who need it. No one needs to drink or smoke ciggarettes, but people do it and it has become acceptable in society to drink and "be merry" and smoke cigarettes and it will not happen with weed unless the people who are using it that dont need it stop. I am FOR legalizing weed, but only for the people who need it.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2006, 08:41:10 PM »
the government should outlaw cigarettes and alcohol; and institute universal health care at the same time.  and also a nationwide fitness program.

the government should be willing to take care of people, and also ensure that people are taking care of themselves by desisting from smoking, drinking and getting regular excercise.

marijuana should be made legal; but only when smoked via a water bong (water filtration removes the carcinogenic particules in the smoke), or consumed in food or in tea.

health first!

I've never heard that about a water bong.  Care to substantiate?

Floydness

« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2006, 10:54:46 AM »
i say yes.  we should legalize but with a tax, we can then put that money into public services.  I think it would be a great idea to have a smoke shop, where you can go buy bud, smoke it there, but you can not leave while being high that way you will not be able to operate a vehicle and pose a danger to the community.

thats like sayin you gotta chill at the bar until you sober up, you gonna sit in that shop for hours until you burn out?   Drivin would be treated like it is now, a DUI

and yea, i think it should be legalized....I dont think the governement has any right to tell you what you can and cant do....as long as it doesnt hurt anyone else. and dont tell me that it drains on our health care system.. If cigs and alcohol are legal, weed should be legal.  All the other drugs...well, the same goes, its a personal choice.  Its not like making it illegal is stopping anyone who wants to do it from doing it.  The govt should focuse more on education and prevention  than enforcement....i dont have a link, but im positive iv seen a study showing that education/prevention does more than the "war on drugs"

it would also eliminate the crime aspect from it....like how dropping prohibition stopped all the bootleggers, not to mention all the money the DEA wastes could be put into more important things
also if it was regulated and taxed....quality would be ensured, people would get EX with pure MDMA....not the shit laced with random chemicals etc

any drug addictions would get treated as they are now....but people could be more open about it, making it easier to get treated.

not to mention BC's economy would boom shakalaka boom.

does anyone know how the safe-shoot-up zone in Van City is workin out?
I couldnt have said it better myself buddy

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2006, 11:20:37 AM »

Both Bad, but since they are both legal I indulge in both. Neither helps out society like weed could, but dumb ass people who do dumb ass things fuck it up for the people who need it. No one needs to drink or smoke ciggarettes, but people do it and it has become acceptable in society to drink and "be merry" and smoke cigarettes and it will not happen with weed unless the people who are using it that dont need it stop. I am FOR legalizing weed, but only for the people who need it.

LMAO. You smoke cigarettes and drink because it's acceptable??...YOU'RE STRAIGHT WEAKSAUCE, SON.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2006, 11:22:55 AM »
I've never heard that about a water bong.  Care to substantiate?

You never heard that a bong is heathier? It removes a lot of the toxins through filteration. When the smoke passes through the water before being inhaled, it's a lot smoother. Have you not noticed that?

Floydness

« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2006, 11:30:49 AM »
Honestly, I dont think weed is what makes people dumb, weed has been around forever... its the fucken kids that sit home all day and soak up nothing but spongebob and patrick and just play video games. Kids are the future and thats what fucks us up. A lot of parents arent teaching their children usefull or smart things anymore because many parents these days dont know shit themselves. A lot of teenage mothers, a lot of broken down families etc. If anything, out of everybody I know, the people that smoke weed are smarter than the ones who dont... not because they smoke weed but because they are just straight up smarter. I think weed should be legalized only because cigs are legal and I think that cigs are a lot worse for you... I also think the reason weed isnt legal in the U.S. is because everybody could just grow it at home and the government would make no profit on it. So by that they legalize every single fucken smoking device out there even though they know that people really dont smoke tobacco out of crazy ass bongs, they even legalize crack pipes (when its literally impossible to smoke anything but crack or meth with crack pipes) I THINK some parts of the government actually brings in drugs to the U.S. to make profit both ways... u can call that killing two birds with 1 stone.