Author Topic: Clippers vs Lakers  (Read 895 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Clippers vs Lakers
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2006, 03:25:38 PM »
Clippers in 6 - Sorry Laker Fans......its going to be great for LA!!

VVV LMAO@You always changing your predictions VVV

Phoenix in 7
Its going to go to the end, The Lakers are going to give them a run for their money, but in the end Phoenix Prevails

Dont get all mad Laker fans, im just stating what i think is going to happen, lol

VVV LMAO!!! VVV

(#) = How many games it takes to win
Western Conference

#1 SA (4)                                                                                                                             
#8 SAC                     #1 SA (6)                                       
                               #4 DAL                                                                                             
#2 PHO                                                                                                                                
#7 LAL (7)                                                #1 SA                                     #6 LAC                                               
                                                             #6 LAC (7)                                                                           
#3 DEN                                                                                                         
#6 LAC   (6)              #6 LAC                                                       
                                #7 LAL (7)                                                        
#4 DAL (5)                                             
#5 MEM                                                                                                                                                              
                                                                                                                                                        #6 Los Angeles Clippers - NBA CHAMPIONS
Damn, ON MY NUTS SO MUCH? Who says i have to Stay with that prediction, that was a spur of the moment prediction anyway, lol....LMAO @ you....hahahaha

LOL@Thinking someone's on your nuts for pointing out that you don't have an opinion based on logic. You think journalists can say Lakers in 7, then the next day suddenly change it to Suns in 7? Who the fuck would take their ass seriously? You changed your opinion twice, and it was regarding the Lakers. Both times it was in a Laker thread. Both times you had the Lakers losing 1 more game than you previously did...Hater?...Or simply an idiot?
hahahaha
You think im a Journalist? why are you taking my opinion so seriously....obvious ur riding my dick so much, your booty hole must hurt.....Of course i want the Lakers to Lose, does that make me a hater? maybe, but all my decisions are made spur of the moment, i dont really look back and make the exact same prediction over and over again....All in All The Lakers are going to lose...is that what you want to hear?

No. You got it wrong. I don't give a shit about your opinion, I just wanted you to understand that no one can take you seriously when your changing your predictions all the time. That's all.
Obviously you do care.....why else would you go back to previous threads looking for my predictions??

I didn't go back, I already knew where to find it based on memory. It was in the "Lakers vs Suns" thread... didn't really take much to go back and paste it in here to prove you don't know what you're talking about... :-*
Obviously im on your mind.....LMAO! hahahahahaha

I don't know where there is any indication of you being on my mind, are you having gay fantasies again? LOL. I just saw your prediction and remembered your previous prediction, which was totally different. Am I supposed to forget what I read or something? You are a dumbass who doesn't use logic to get points across...You just make comments with no basis... you're a retard hiding behind a screen as far as I'm concerned.

WestCoasta

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2006, 03:31:03 PM »
if the Lakers advance, do you think it's gonna be more physical than the series with Phoenix?

rik

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2006, 03:35:47 PM »
^ yes it is because un-like the Suns the Clips have some big men so that is goin to be a more physical series. The Laker however are goin to win it and advance to the Conference Finals.

ecrazy

« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2006, 03:36:11 PM »

Phoenix in 7
Its going to go to the end, The Lakers are going to give them a run for their money, but in the end Phoenix Prevails

Dont get all mad Laker fans, im just stating what i think is going to happen, lol

VVV LMAO!!! VVV

Western Conference

#1 SA (4)                                                                                                                             
                               #4 DAL                                                                                             
#2 PHO                                                                                                                                
#7 LAL (7)                                                #1 SA                                     #6 LAC                                               
                                                             #6 LAC (7)                                                                           
#3 DEN                                                                                                         
                                #7 LAL (7)                                                        
#4 DAL (5)                                             
#5 MEM                                                                                                                                                              
Damn, ON MY NUTS SO MUCH? Who says i have to Stay with that prediction, that was a spur of the moment prediction anyway, lol....LMAO @ you....hahahaha

LOL@Thinking someone's on your nuts for pointing out that you don't have an opinion based on logic. You think journalists can say Lakers in 7, then the next day suddenly change it to Suns in 7? Who the fuck would take their ass seriously? You changed your opinion twice, and it was regarding the Lakers. Both times it was in a Laker thread. Both times you had the Lakers losing 1 more game than you previously did...Hater?...Or simply an idiot?
hahahaha
You think im a Journalist? why are you taking my opinion so seriously....obvious ur riding my dick so much, your booty hole must hurt.....Of course i want the Lakers to Lose, does that make me a hater? maybe, but all my decisions are made spur of the moment, i dont really look back and make the exact same prediction over and over again....All in All The Lakers are going to lose...is that what you want to hear?

No. You got it wrong. I don't give a shit about your opinion, I just wanted you to understand that no one can take you seriously when your changing your predictions all the time. That's all.
Obviously you do care.....why else would you go back to previous threads looking for my predictions??

I didn't go back, I already knew where to find it based on memory. It was in the "Lakers vs Suns" thread... didn't really take much to go back and paste it in here to prove you don't know what you're talking about... :-*

I don't know where there is any indication of you being on my mind, are you having gay fantasies again? LOL. I just saw your prediction and remembered your previous prediction, which was totally different. Am I supposed to forget what I read or something? You are a dumbass who doesn't use logic to get points across...You just make comments with no basis... you're a retard hiding behind a screen as far as I'm concerned.
How is there no Logic? your obviously thinking about my post, you cannot get it off your mind, how is that not being logical? i am on your mind, face it.....There is your Basis....idiot.....are you hurt? want me to remove the Threads posted in my sig? is that why your mad? are you going to make a diss song towards me now in your comeback to the rap game? LMAO! hahahahahahaha, your a joke

WestCoasta

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2006, 03:41:19 PM »
 :laugh:

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2006, 03:44:45 PM »
Mavs used to be known as the softest team in the league, but right now, the Suns got the torch.

edit>> im talkin bout teams that matter. so please dont make a case for some sucker team just to be a smartass.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2006, 03:48:39 PM »

Phoenix in 7

VVV LMAO!!! VVV

Western Conference

#1 SA (4)                                                                                                                             
                               #4 DAL                                                                                             
#2 PHO                                                                                                                                
                                                             #6 LAC (7)                                                                           
#3 DEN                                                                                                         
                                #7 LAL (7)                                                        
#4 DAL (5)                                             
#5 MEM                                                                                                                                                              

hahahaha

How is there no Logic? your obviously thinking about my post, you cannot get it off your mind, how is that not being logical? i am on your mind, face it.....There is your Basis....idiot.....are you hurt? want me to remove the Threads posted in my sig? is that why your mad? are you going to make a diss song towards me now in your comeback to the rap game? LMAO! hahahahahahaha, your a joke

There is no logic because you expect me to forget that you originally said "Lakers in 7" in a span of a day, which is (yep, you got it) illogical. Of course, you have no idea what the fuck I'm saying and are about to talk about my comeback to the rap game, or something else completely irrelevant to the subject because you're (most likely) mentally challanged...But go for it, it'll only give me more to reply to. :-*

ecrazy

« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2006, 03:59:23 PM »

Phoenix in 7

VVV LMAO!!! VVV

Western Conference

#1 SA (4)                                                                                                                             
                               #4 DAL                                                                                             
#2 PHO                                                                                                                                
                                                             #6 LAC (7)                                                                           
#3 DEN                                                                                                         
                                #7 LAL (7)                                                        
#4 DAL (5)                                             
#5 MEM                                                                                                                                                              

hahahaha

There is no logic because you expect me to forget that you originally said "Lakers in 7" in a span of a day, which is (yep, you got it) illogical. Of course, you have no idea what the fuck I'm saying and are about to talk about my comeback to the rap game, or something else completely irrelevant to the subject because you're (most likely) mentally challanged...But go for it, it'll only give me more to reply to. :-*
LMAO! please explain to me how my comment in the previous thread stuck in your head when there are about 100 in the thread? please, then talk to me about being logical.....seriously, am i hurting you that bad?

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2006, 04:00:47 PM »
i feel like it's some kind of poetic justice that the clippers mite face the lakers in the 2nd round. this wud be no doubt, the biggest sports series in dubcc history. the battle 4 LA & bragging rights.

this wud in no way hurt LA, that's a dumb question. it only brings more attention to the city.

does ne1 else feel like some fights are gonna break out?

I HOPE MY POST DOESNT GET DEVOURED BY NIB & E-CRAZY'S INTERNET FIGHTS!!!!!!!!

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2006, 04:04:45 PM »

Phoenix in 7

VVV LMAO!!! VVV

Western Conference

#1 SA (4)                                                                                                                             
                               #4 DAL                                                                                             
#2 PHO                                                                                                                                
                                                             #6 LAC (7)                                                                           
#3 DEN                                                                                                         
                                #7 LAL (7)                                                        
#4 DAL (5)                                             
#5 MEM                                                                                                                                                              

hahahaha

LMAO! please explain to me how my comment in the previous thread stuck in your head when there are about 100 in the thread? please, then talk to me about being logical.....seriously, am i hurting you that bad?

Actually, it wasn't a comment. I remember EVERYONE'S predictions when it comes to a Laker series, don't fuckin' flatter yourself, moron. You're acting as if I'm supposed to forget what I read, which is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. You're theories contain no logic whatsoever, I've already proven it...Keep it comin. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2006, 04:06:37 PM »
i feel like it's some kind of poetic justice that the clippers mite face the lakers in the 2nd round. this wud be no doubt, the biggest sports series in dubcc history. the battle 4 LA & bragging rights.

this wud in no way hurt LA, that's a dumb question. it only brings more attention to the city.

does ne1 else feel like some fights are gonna break out?

I HOPE MY POST DOESNT GET DEVOURED BY NIB & E-CRAZY'S INTERNET FIGHTS!!!!!!!!

I think the series is gunna be highly intense...The energy and animosity at Staples will probably reach another level...I personally can't wait.

ecrazy

« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2006, 04:08:34 PM »

Phoenix in 7

VVV LMAO!!! VVV

Western Conference

#1 SA (4)                                                                                                                             
                               #4 DAL                                                                                             
#2 PHO                                                                                                                                
                                                             #6 LAC (7)                                                                           
#3 DEN                                                                                                         
                                #7 LAL (7)                                                        
#4 DAL (5)                                             
#5 MEM                                                                                                                                                              

hahahaha

Actually, it wasn't a comment. I remember EVERYONE'S predictions when it comes to a Laker series, don't fuckin' flatter yourself, moron. You're acting as if I'm supposed to forget what I read, which is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. You're theories contain no logic whatsoever, I've already proven it...Keep it comin. 8)
LMAO @ you remembering "EVERYONE's" Prediction.....hahahahahahaha....ROTFLMAO @ you still trying to prove there is no logic in anything i said when I JUST PROVED IT to YOU! yet, why do you still care what i think? still trying to get me back? LMAO!!! i do mean something to you, why do u always reply? you could just leave it if im "SUCH A MORON" that you hate? hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2006, 04:19:26 PM »

Phoenix in 7

VVV LMAO!!! VVV

Western Conference

#1 SA (4)                                                                                                                             
                               #4 DAL                                                                                             
#2 PHO                                                                                                                                
                                                             #6 LAC (7)                                                                           
#3 DEN                                                                                                         
                                #7 LAL (7)                                                        
#4 DAL (5)                                             
#5 MEM                                                                                                                                                              

hahahaha

LMAO @ you remembering "EVERYONE's" Prediction.....hahahahahahaha....ROTFLMAO @ you still trying to prove there is no logic in anything i said when I JUST PROVED IT to YOU! yet, why do you still care what i think? still trying to get me back? LMAO!!! i do mean something to you, why do u always reply? you could just leave it if im "SUCH A MORON" that you hate? hahahahahahahahahahahaha

You do realize that if expert debate-analysts were to read these conversations, I would be winning, right?