Author Topic: ***Offical E3 2006 Thread*** *update* GTA4 officially coming to 360 and PS3!!!  (Read 6212 times)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yea i think theres a pretty good chance that the next GTA will be online.and yea FEAR does look dope,ppl who have played the PC version have said it is sick so it should be dope on the 360

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nintendo Press Confrence
http://media.revolution.ign.com/articles/706/706429/vids_1.html

Microsoft Press Confrence
http://media.xbox360.ign.com/articles/706/706460/vids_1.html

Sony Press Confrence
http://media.ps3.ign.com/articles/705/705941/vids_1.html

Recommend watching them all if u wanna get  a good idea of the next gen and games and stuff..

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Sparegeez

whatt do you guys think of Gears of War? I saw the video and im not really feeling it. But imma steal cop it kuz its a first person shooter.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
whatt do you guys think of Gears of War? I saw the video and im not really feeling it. But imma steal cop it kuz its a first person shooter.

dude how r u not feeling it lol? game is gonna b fuckin sick,cant wait for it to come out  8)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Did yall download lost planet yet for the xbox 360 ??????????????the demo??

that game is super sick

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

You must've seen some other game cause Gears of War is a THIRD person shooter.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

aint there a option to switch between first and third like in Ghost recon?

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
yea i think theres a pretty good chance that the next GTA will be online.

It probably would be just some basic stuff I guess... like those multiplayer mods that exist for Vice City and SA already on PC..

They should do a MMORPG for GTA... thatīs what I thought about like since VC came out.. Imagine you play against thousands of others and can steal other peopleīs cars and build own houses and watch the city grow... you could setup drive bys and go on a rampage in the hood of other players and whatnot.. lol would be dope..

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Just reading an article,they said the approx wait time to play the Nintendo Wii at E3 is 190mins

heres a vid showing the lineup of people,crazy shit

We Fly High

Just reading an article,they said the approx wait time to play the Nintendo Wii at E3 is 190mins

heres a vid showing the lineup of people,crazy shit

that shit was crazy as hell. i dont know, I'm nto that big of a gaming fanatic to be really looking forward to games and shit. i onyl went for a few hours today due to time constrictions, and i was talking to some business partner about the Wii, and he said he was there early in the morning in a meeting with Nintendo, so they gave him the VIP treatment, and he got to play Wii for half an hour. He said its like the most amazing thing ever, and that Ps3 wont be able to compare with it, and that he wasnt that impressed with PS3. I'm definitely going to be buying both systems though.

Trauma-san

Somebody find me 1 negative thing anybody that's played the Wii has had to say about it.  People are blown away. 

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
^ For real...

I just watched the Nintendo press conference and damn... Just look at Zelda or Red Steel... I even think that FPS games on the Wii could become better than FPS games on a regular pc... and FPS games were always a letdown for me on consoles.. just because of the controls.. there was nothing that beat a keyboard and a mouse.. but the Wii controls could blow the pc controls away... I only hope that Nintendo offers an alternative way of controlling for people that, for whatever reason , arenīt into the new controls... like the oldschool gamepads... so that they donīt lose people to other consoles... but besides that.. this is defiantly a new satndard.. I canīt wait..

Iīm hoping for a Zelda bundle at launch...

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

aint there a option to switch between first and third like in Ghost recon?

Don't think so. There's only a sort of over-the-shoulder view when you use precise aiming.
Cliffy said they opted for the 3rd person cause you can make all those moves that you wouldn't be able to do in 1st person.

DUB CC

• 'G'
what different colors can you get the Wii in?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what different colors can you get the Wii in?

they showed a bunch of colors but i dont think they confirmed which ones will be avalible at launch