Author Topic: ***Offical E3 2006 Thread*** *update* GTA4 officially coming to 360 and PS3!!!  (Read 6317 times)

DUB CC

• 'G'
whatt do you guys think of Gears of War? I saw the video and im not really feeling it. But imma steal cop it kuz its a first person shooter.
i saw this game being played on g4tv.  it looks amazing.

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Rainbow Six Vegas - looks nice, it was a great idea to set the game in Vegas, good way to show new hardware's power with all these bright lights  :)

http://xboxmovies.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/3204/Tom-Clancys-Rainbow-Six-Vegas-E3-Demo-Footage/

10 minutes of pure gameplay  8)

Oh yeah, and as far as Wii is concerned, here's another vid. Guess where all these people are running  :D

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/top/e306-clips-e3-morning-stampede-173469.php
« Last Edit: May 12, 2006, 03:05:49 PM by MIC »

Trauma-san

LOL Thanks for that, funny stuff. 

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
yea i think theres a pretty good chance that the next GTA will be online.

It probably would be just some basic stuff I guess... like those multiplayer mods that exist for Vice City and SA already on PC..

They should do a MMORPG for GTA... that´s what I thought about like since VC came out.. Imagine you play against thousands of others and can steal other people´s cars and build own houses and watch the city grow... you could setup drive bys and go on a rampage in the hood of other players and whatnot.. lol would be dope..

lol that would be tight
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
yea i think theres a pretty good chance that the next GTA will be online.

It probably would be just some basic stuff I guess... like those multiplayer mods that exist for Vice City and SA already on PC..

They should do a MMORPG for GTA... that´s what I thought about like since VC came out.. Imagine you play against thousands of others and can steal other people´s cars and build own houses and watch the city grow... you could setup drive bys and go on a rampage in the hood of other players and whatnot.. lol would be dope..

lol that would be tight

www.apb.com

DUB CC

• 'G'
im looking foward to playing Scarface: The World is Yours game.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well E3 is over,pretty great E3 overall,just finished watching the final e3 coverage on ign and they asked all the editors at ign who they think "won" E3 and almost everyone said Nintendo ( a few said microsoft,no one said sony). They said Nintendo had a great showing with the Wii, Microsoft has the best lineup of software,and sony overall they werent impressed. I would probably agree with what they said,I would say Nintendo had the best showing because of Wii, i cant wait to play it. Microsoft came in a close 2nd with the excellent lineup of exclusive games they have coming out (Gears of War,Mass Effect,Bioshock,Too Human etc) Sony was pretty dissapointing,there press confrence was the most boring out of the three, and overall just wasnt impressed with it, as of now im prolly gonna be stickin wit the 360 and gettin a Wii when it comes out, prolly get a ps3 later on when the price is more affordable. btw ive been hearin that the Wii will launch in october wit a price of $200, not official tho, gotta wait and see

It was cool discussin wit yall  8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

BAY_BOY_408

• 'G'
  • 07 MVP
Well E3 is over,pretty great E3 overall,just finished watching the final e3 coverage on ign and they asked all the editors at ign who they think "won" E3 and almost everyone said Nintendo ( a few said microsoft,no one said sony). They said Nintendo had a great showing with the Wii, Microsoft has the best lineup of software,and sony overall they werent impressed. I would probably agree with what they said,I would say Nintendo had the best showing because of Wii, i cant wait to play it. Microsoft came in a close 2nd with the excellent lineup of exclusive games they have coming out (Gears of War,Mass Effect,Bioshock,Too Human etc) Sony was pretty dissapointing,there press confrence was the most boring out of the three, and overall just wasnt impressed with it, as of now im prolly gonna be stickin wit the 360 and gettin a Wii when it comes out, prolly get a ps3 later on when the price is more affordable. btw ive been hearin that the Wii will launch in october wit a price of $200, not official tho, gotta wait and see

PROPS FOR ALL DA COVERAGE BLACK_SMOKE :-*....IMMA STILL COP A PS3 REGARDLESS THOU..SONY ALWAYS MANAGES A WAY TO BE ON TOP ...N IM ALSO GONNA COP A Wii JUST FOR ZELDA....

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

PROPS FOR ALL DA COVERAGE BLACK_SMOKE :-*....IMMA STILL COP A PS3 REGARDLESS THOU..SONY ALWAYS MANAGES A WAY TO BE ON TOP ...N IM ALSO GONNA COP A Wii JUST FOR ZELDA....

yea the ps3 is gonna be nice no doubt,but 600 is too much for me lol,ill cop it when it drops down a few hundred

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

BAY_BOY_408

• 'G'
  • 07 MVP

yea the ps3 is gonna be nice no doubt,but 600 is too much for me lol,ill cop it when it drops down a few hundred

YEA IT IS...I KNOW PEOPLE ARE GONNA BE BUYING THEM FOR REDICULOUS PRICES ON EBAY...THATS WHY IMMA TRY TO GET TWO ON LAUNCH DAY...HOPEFULLY...

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

YEA IT IS...I KNOW PEOPLE ARE GONNA BE BUYING THEM FOR REDICULOUS PRICES ON EBAY...THATS WHY IMMA TRY TO GET TWO ON LAUNCH DAY...HOPEFULLY...

yea u should bring another person wit u then just in case,cuz when i got the 360 on launch  it was only 1 per person,dont kno if its the same wit ps3..

BAY_BOY_408

• 'G'
  • 07 MVP

yea u should bring another person wit u then just in case,cuz when i got the 360 on launch  it was only 1 per person,dont kno if its the same wit ps3..

yea thats the way i was planning on doing this...im pretty sure everywhere is gonna be one per person due to high demand n shit...

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yea thats the way i was planning on doing this...im pretty sure everywhere is gonna be one per person due to high demand n shit...

yea its all good u got like 6 months to plan  ;D

u gonna be gettin a Wii on launch too or u gettin that later on?

BAY_BOY_408

• 'G'
  • 07 MVP

yea its all good u got like 6 months to plan ;D

if zelda comes out on launch day too...fuck yea!!!

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

yea its all good u got like 6 months to plan ;D

if zelda comes out on launch day too...fuck yea!!!

yup! Nintendo confirmed at the press confrence that zelda will be a launch title 8)

also i think Wii will come out b4 ps3 too...