Author Topic: ***Offical E3 2006 Thread*** *update* GTA4 officially coming to 360 and PS3!!!  (Read 6304 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
i played that call of duty 2 on live the other day it was aight you guys need to get on that ghost recon 4! i call that a masterpeice.. beautiful game and game play on xbox live

Gamer tag: Fifth n someBud

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
guess imma have to buy the ps3 strictly for the new GTA :o

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

jeromechickenbone

:nawty:

Actually its dropping on the 360 the same day as the PS3.  And Xbox has exclusive rights to downloadable content that you won't get with Ps3.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

:nawty:

Actually its dropping on the 360 the same day as the PS3.  And Xbox has exclusive rights to downloadable content that you won't get with Ps3.

8)

and u can get a wii and 360 for the same price as ps3.. lol i still dont c why ppl would want a ps3 instead of both a wii and 360,people are like sony brainwashed or somethin lol..

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

MANBEARPIG.

The Wii Controller is nice!

http://cache.kotaku.com/images/2006/05/wii_standard_controller.jpg
yup looks nice,that shit betta be wireless though

what are you talkin bout of course it is, only cord is between the controller and "nun chuck", hence the name "nun chuck"

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Yo Smoke, help me out here. See when you download maps for a game does it save it automatically?.....Coz i just left my 360 downloadin maps fo Hal02 while i was at work, came back, nothin was there and went 2 join a game of Halo and it told me i didnt have the maps i needed/.....u think i downloaded wrong maps or it dint save correctly??

The Maestro

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
im not sure,i know for the xbox 360 games like COD2 and stuff ,the maps save automatically,im not sure how it works for halo2,i would imagine it would work the same way,maybe try downloading them again or sumthin

Sparegeez

I still can't beleive people still cheat on Halo 2. I got standbyed 4 times in a row in team hardcore. I'm not even tripping though, kuz that number is meaningless.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

what are you talkin bout of course it is, only cord is between the controller and "nun chuck", hence the name "nun chuck"

in the pic it looked like a wire was coming out of the controller,but yea im pretty sure they will b wireless 8)

Trauma-san

The controller plugs into the official Wii controller, which then snaps into the back of the 'retro' controller.  So you'd kind of have the retro controller with the Wii controller snapped into the back of it... kind of like how the wii controller and the nunchuck snap into the gun casing. 

MANBEARPIG.

in the pic it looked like a wire was coming out of the controller,but yea im pretty sure they will b wireless 8)

ahh thats the retro controller not the Wii standard I didnt even look at the pic I jus read the title on it.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Yo Smoke, help me out here. See when you download maps for a game does it save it automatically?.....Coz i just left my 360 downloadin maps fo Hal02 while i was at work, came back, nothin was there and went 2 join a game of Halo and it told me i didnt have the maps i needed/.....u think i downloaded wrong maps or it dint save correctly??

you have to download ALL maps, it takes a while homie.  same thing for me but i'm up and running i even have you on my friendlist for Halo
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?