Author Topic: Anyone in here been in jail before?  (Read 2797 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Anyone in here been in jail before?
« Reply #105 on: May 16, 2006, 03:35:50 PM »
ah for sure, u live far from me
Where you at?
West LA, right next to Venice

That's pretty cool, only about 25 minutes away...Not THAT far.
yeah, but I always kinda look at a place depending on traffic and shit  :P

if there were lotta cars around it'd take a while even on freeway to get the San Fernando Valley

you're right though it's not too far away

ecrazy

« Reply #106 on: May 16, 2006, 07:07:07 PM »
NO

That's most likely because you fake shit yourself...If you were real, you'd have no reason to suspect others of not being so as well, especially when you don't know them...Plus, nobody believes in you because you're a dickhead.
WOW! all he said was that he didnt believe your story.....Why Do You Care So much what he thinks anyway?? LMAO @ you Getting Butthurt!!!!!!

LMAO. Dumbfuck...Did you "forget" about this? http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=108727.100

You stupid muthafucka, handle your own business before you handle others... 8)
LMAO!!! Can't Think of anything, so you go to the topic where you keep repeating the same ol bullshit? you wont listen to the truth, thats why i stopped replying to that thread, i even wrote "Pm Me if you reply and it means something" or something along those lines.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha @ you being so touchy, your a little bitch Elior, seriously, didnt know your online rep ment so much to you...first you got butthurt when i asked you to bet your account, now you get butthurt because someone does not believe your bogus ass story. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #107 on: May 16, 2006, 10:15:33 PM »
Lol @ the Europeans calling others fake. You don't have that right, so don't even post in this thread.

Oh yes...Because you can only be fake if you're from Europe... ::)
Bitch,shut the fuck up. I was referring to the queers in this thread with like 50 fuckin' posts a day. I bet you're gonna respond to this in the next two fucking minutes you no-life nerd. I'm out, you fake nerdy ass faggot, write me an essay.

LOL! Another fake ass Persian talkin' shit...Ya'll are some funny muthafuckaz, I swear... :D
You're one to talk Jew York.  You don't even know who the fuck I am, get a life "forum legend". Faggot.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #108 on: May 16, 2006, 10:35:35 PM »
fuck! banana boy you motherfukers get guns cheap down there
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #109 on: May 17, 2006, 12:12:41 AM »
NO

That's most likely because you fake shit yourself...If you were real, you'd have no reason to suspect others of not being so as well, especially when you don't know them...Plus, nobody believes in you because you're a dickhead.
WOW! all he said was that he didnt believe your story.....Why Do You Care So much what he thinks anyway?? LMAO @ you Getting Butthurt!!!!!!

LMAO. Dumbfuck...Did you "forget" about this? http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=108727.100

LMAO!!! Can't Think of anything, so you go to the topic where you keep repeating the same ol bullshit? you wont listen to the truth, thats why i stopped replying to that thread, i even wrote "Pm Me if you reply and it means something" or something along those lines.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha @ you being so touchy, your a little bitch Elior, seriously, didnt know your online rep ment so much to you...first you got butthurt when i asked you to bet your account, now you get butthurt because someone does not believe your bogus ass story. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No...You didn't reply because you got SONNED. You couldn't argue my last replies, because they were undeniable facts. So you finally left it alone, hopefully realizing you're a retard for throwing a rant with no real basis...Just like you're doing right now, bringin' up shit completely moronic and irrelavent to the topic at hand when your back's against the wall... 8)

J Bananas

« Reply #110 on: May 17, 2006, 12:13:35 AM »
lol @ sonned

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #111 on: May 17, 2006, 12:15:19 AM »
Lol @ the Europeans calling others fake. You don't have that right, so don't even post in this thread.

Oh yes...Because you can only be fake if you're from Europe... ::)
Bitch,shut the fuck up. I was referring to the queers in this thread with like 50 fuckin' posts a day. I bet you're gonna respond to this in the next two fucking minutes you no-life nerd. I'm out, you fake nerdy ass faggot, write me an essay.

LOL! Another fake ass Persian talkin' shit...Ya'll are some funny muthafuckaz, I swear... :D
You're one to talk Jew York.  You don't even know who the fuck I am, get a life "forum legend". Faggot.

Wow...The contradiction is hilarious. I don't know who you are, yet you know me? How does this make sense...I can tell you're a Persian fruitcup by the way you hopped on my nuts in this thread... :-*

WestCoasta

ecrazy

« Reply #113 on: May 17, 2006, 12:24:36 AM »
NO

No...You didn't reply because you got SONNED. You couldn't argue my last replies, because they were undeniable facts. So you finally left it alone, hopefully realizing you're a retard for throwing a rant with no real basis...Just like you're doing right now, bringin' up shit completely moronic and irrelavent to the topic at hand when your back's against the wall... 8)
Dude, Seriously, Shut up for your own good, you get yourself frustrated over REAL Government Facts, not bullshit off some fuckin pro marijuana sites. then when i tell you, your too fuckin stubborn to get it, you cant let go of the fact that ive "Sonned" you so many times, so you wont listen, and post the same old bullshit over and over again, you just wont listen, that thread would have gone 40+ pages before you even stopped or a mod would have shut it down, and if you did not get the last word in that thread, you would have started a brand new one with the same argument. Thats why i stopped posting.

Then you get butthurt about someone not believing your bogus ass story and When I agree with them, you throw a tantrum and threads go 7+ pages because you have to TRY and "Son" me but end up failing and sounding like an idiot like always.

It's An Endless Circle.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2006, 12:51:32 AM »
NO

Dude, Seriously, Shut up for your own good, you get yourself frustrated over REAL Government Facts, not bullshit off some fuckin pro marijuana sites. then when i tell you, your too fuckin stubborn to get it, you cant let go of the fact that ive "Sonned" you so many times, so you wont listen, and post the same old bullshit over and over again, you just wont listen, that thread would have gone 40+ pages before you even stopped or a mod would have shut it down, and if you did not get the last word in that thread, you would have started a brand new one with the same argument. Thats why i stopped posting.

Then you get butthurt about someone not believing your bogus ass story and When I agree with them, you throw a tantrum and threads go 7+ pages because you have to TRY and "Son" me but end up failing and sounding like an idiot like always.

It's An Endless Circle.

LOL. Pathetic. You're a fuckin' pussy. You STILL can't reply to the articles posted, they are NOT from pro-marijuana sites like your illiterate ass keeps suggesting...Pussy ass retard, making pathetic excuses for your sonning. It must suck to know you have no clue what you're saying and have nothing to say when you're TOLD...Think about that one. If you know how...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #115 on: May 17, 2006, 01:01:10 AM »
NO

It's An Endless Circle.

LOL. Pathetic. You're a fuckin' pussy. You STILL can't reply to the articles posted, they are NOT from pro-marijuana sites like your illiterate ass keeps suggesting...Pussy ass retard, making pathetic excuses for your sonning. It must suck to know you have no clue what you're saying and have nothing to say when you're TOLD...Think about that one. If you know how...PeACe
So Im A Pussy because i dont want to have a thread go into 20+ pages of your bitching and crying?
LMMFAO! you Telling ME? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
your right too, i dont have nothing to say, because you dont listen to anything I say, your a stubborn little girl, mad because your way is wrong, Always. And you get mad at me for laughing at your cry baby ass, lol!

Your Done.
Cry Me A Fuckin River you little girl, this is going to go on forever.
Im done with you, PM me if you have a useful argument, ive grown tired of you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #116 on: May 17, 2006, 01:07:28 AM »
NO

It's An Endless Circle.

So Im A Pussy because i dont want to have a thread go into 20+ pages of your bitching and crying?
LMMFAO! you Telling ME? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
your right too, i dont have nothing to say, because you dont listen to anything I say, your a stubborn little girl, mad because your way is wrong, Always. And you get mad at me for laughing at your cry baby ass, lol!

Your Done.
Cry Me A Fuckin River you little girl, this is going to go on forever.
Im done with you, PM me if you have a useful argument, ive grown tired of you.

You say you didn't want the thread to go 20+ pages, yet you keep replying to this. LMFAO. It's hilarious how retarded you are...You son yourself for me. That's 2 in a row... 8)

ecrazy

« Reply #117 on: May 17, 2006, 08:52:31 AM »
^^Actually i was talking about the "Legalizing weed" thread
I bet you feel stupid as hell now

And NOW im done

The End