Author Topic: Trade rumor: Kevin Garnett for Lamar Odom, Andrew Bynum, Chris Mihm+draft picks!  (Read 3598 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

We were a better team last year, and by the way the Lakers injury problems werent a tenth as bad as the pacers. When we had Artest he missed 90% of the games, JO was out almost half the year, Tinsley was hurt half the year, Bender had to retire, Foster was out almost half the year.  Give me a fuckin break retard the Pacers used over 35 starting lineups last year cause they had to and they still went as far as the  Lakers went.  And LMAO at you shrugging off Fred Jones, dude is easily one of the best bench players in the league who would start on many teams.  It is a known fact that the Pacers are one of the deepest teams in the league while the Lakers arent.

LOL. You're a joke, man...Explain to me how they were "better" last year with a worse record in the east...Please. Artest isn't part of your team, get over it. Bender has barely contributed shit to the franchise since he was drafted. JO and Tinsley were hurt, I'll give you that, but try having your most reliable back-up obtain an injury in the first few weeks causing him to sit out the whole season. Try having your projected starting point guard and only veteran leader start the season injured, only to later realize he's going to sit out the whole season. Try having one of your few bigs and a coach favorite who understands the system sit out the whole season after the first 2 games of the season because of back problems...Try having your most developed rookie start the season 6 months late because he had to have a heart-valve replaced...I can keep going too. The bottom line is, with or without injury, Lakers proved to be a better team than the Pacers last year, not just by faring better in the regular season in a tougher conference, but also faring better in the playoffs vs. a tougher opponent. Fred Jones is decent at best. Kareem Rush > Fred Jones.

Tinsley > Parker
Kobe > S. Jackson
Peja > Odom
JO > Brown
Foster > Mihm

Plus are bench is twice as good and yes Phil might be the best coach ever, but anytime a discussion of the best coaches in the league comes up Carlisle is always mentioned at the top of the list.  Pacers >Lakers

Okay, PLEASE tell me that was a joke. If not, you're hilariously dumber than I initially thought.

Tinsley < Parker
Kobe >>>>>>>>>> S. Jackson
Peja <<< Odom
JO >>>>> Brown
Foster << Mihm

And that's without taking into account how much younger and less experienced the Lakers are. And what coach is running the team, how long their systems have been implamented, etc...Like I said, PLEASE bring this thread up in a year so we can all laugh at you. :-X
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 10:41:45 AM by Now_I_Know »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
JO and KG are the only two players I'd take in a trade for Odom. Honestly though, either one can come in and help us to that next level. In the end though, It's Kobe's team, and I think he'd have the final word, not Sccit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

In the end though, It's Kobe's team, and I think he'd have the final word, not Sccit.

???

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
In the end though, It's Kobe's team, and I think he'd have the final word, not Sccit.

???

just a jab for old times sake.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well, contender teams won't make such a big trade. Only unhappy teams would do such a chemistry-ruining trade.. you think Mavs would trade Dirk for KG, or Suns trade Amare for KG, or Spurs trade Duncan for KG? Fuck no.

Were talking about teams like the Lakers or Kings, who are close to contending...That's the kind of team KG will get traded to if he does get traded. Exchanging Jermaine O'Neal's unhappiness with KG's unhappiness simply won't work. Indiana is not a desirable team to be on right now, and neither is Minnesota. That wasn't the story about 3-4 years ago, but now they want out...PeACe

LMFAO, So your saying the Lakers are contenders and the Pacers arent??

Lakers+KG (Kobe+KG+Phil) are contenders. Pacers with just KG instead of JO no. So if KG wants to be traded to an elite team, he shouldn't consider Indiana.
Sacramento+KG (Artest+KG) might be close to be considered contenders. If i was KG i'd rather go to L.A., but Sacramento is cool too, with Artest.
Indiana got nothing to offer at the moment.
And i'm not disrespecting them, they are my 2nd fav team in the league.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That would be so fucking sick if the lakers can somehow get KG without trading Odom.I just hope that if the lakers do trade Odom it better be for another All star calibur player.

rik

Now_Im_Not_Banned

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO@Lakers trading for KG without including Odom, LOL!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
id do it if they sign and trade banks too us and throw in hasell
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

you can make about 80$ without doing any cc offers!!!! no bullshit

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
i don't know about KG , i've never been a firm believer in the dude, RIGHT now i'd keep odom and concentrate on getting a better quality point guard, but if we can get rid something else for garnette i wouldn't mind , but right now we need odom

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Spicemuthafuc*in1

We were a better team last year, and by the way the Lakers injury problems werent a tenth as bad as the pacers. When we had Artest he missed 90% of the games, JO was out almost half the year, Tinsley was hurt half the year, Bender had to retire, Foster was out almost half the year.  Give me a fuckin break retard the Pacers used over 35 starting lineups last year cause they had to and they still went as far as the  Lakers went.  And LMAO at you shrugging off Fred Jones, dude is easily one of the best bench players in the league who would start on many teams.  It is a known fact that the Pacers are one of the deepest teams in the league while the Lakers arent.

LOL. You're a joke, man...Explain to me how they were "better" last year with a worse record in the east...Please. Artest isn't part of your team, get over it. Bender has barely contributed shit to the franchise since he was drafted. JO and Tinsley were hurt, I'll give you that, but try having your most reliable back-up obtain an injury in the first few weeks causing him to sit out the whole season. Try having your projected starting point guard and only veteran leader start the season injured, only to later realize he's going to sit out the whole season. Try having one of your few bigs and a coach favorite who understands the system sit out the whole season after the first 2 games of the season because of back problems...Try having your most developed rookie start the season 6 months late because he had to have a heart-valve replaced...I can keep going too. The bottom line is, with or without injury, Lakers proved to be a better team than the Pacers last year, not just by faring better in the regular season in a tougher conference, but also faring better in the playoffs vs. a tougher opponent. Fred Jones is decent at best. Kareem Rush > Fred Jones.

Tinsley > Parker
Kobe > S. Jackson
Peja > Odom
JO > Brown
Foster > Mihm

Plus are bench is twice as good and yes Phil might be the best coach ever, but anytime a discussion of the best coaches in the league comes up Carlisle is always mentioned at the top of the list.  Pacers >Lakers

Okay, PLEASE tell me that was a joke. If not, you're hilariously dumber than I initially thought.

Tinsley < Parker
Peja <<< Odom
JO >>>>> Brown
Foster << Mihm

And that's without taking into account how much younger and less experienced the Lakers are. And what coach is running the team, how long their systems have been implamented, etc...Like I said, PLEASE bring this thread up in a year so we can all laugh at you. :-X

Dont worry I cant wait to bring this up in a year when The Pacers are by far the better team.  Looking at it completely unbiased this is how it goes,
Tinsley > Parker (Smush is young but his game isnt quite with jamal's yet)
Kobe > S. Jackson (Jackson scores 16 a game so he's no slouch but yeah kobe's the best)
Peja = Odom (Both good players but either have played to thier potential)
JO > Brown (Not even close)
Foster > Mihm (Foster averages almost 10 boards a game and knows his role def better than mihm)

Eat a dick bitch

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Tinsley > Parker
Kobe > S. Jackson
Peja > Odom
JO > Brown
Foster > Mihm

Tinsley < Parker
Peja <<< Odom
JO >>>>> Brown
Foster << Mihm

Dont worry I cant wait to bring this up in a year when The Pacers are by far the better team.  Looking at it completely unbiased this is how it goes,
Tinsley > Parker (Smush is young but his game isnt quite with jamal's yet)
Kobe > S. Jackson (Jackson scores 16 a game so he's no slouch but yeah kobe's the best)
Peja = Odom (Both good players but either have played to thier potential)
JO > Brown (Not even close)
Foster > Mihm (Foster averages almost 10 boards a game and knows his role def better than mihm)

Eat a dick bitch

Dude, you're not making sense. Why do you think Jermaine O'Neal is unhappy and wants to be traded? Because Indiana is close to contending? LMAO. Get your head out your ass man, you guys have a good squad, but you're not contending anytime soon, especially with your biggest superstar unpleased with the team and looking to get moved...You think Kobe wants to be moved? No, because he believes and KNOWS were building something special, unlike Jermain O'Neal, who (once again) wants to be traded...

I'm gunna compare the starting line-ups, though all it really takes is Kobe, since he's been a good portion of our team on both ends and because he's so much better than anyone else being compared, but Kobe's not the only one better...

Smush Parker > Jamaal Tinsley. Why? Compare stats. Smush Parker had no place in the NBA back in October and managed to put up nicer stats than Tinsley, while being MUCH younger and a lot less experienced...
Kobe >>>>>>>>>> S. Jackson. This one doesn't really need any explaining.
Peja <<< Odom. Are you kidding me? Don't tell me you honestly believe Peja is as good as Odom. Come on, man, this HAS to be a joke. Odom is an underrated defender while Peja is a one-dimensional player. Odom is the opposite of that, he'll fill in the stat-sheet night in and night out, while Peja's main steez is tossing up threes...I don't really think this is comparable, Sacramento was dying to trade Peja for Odom last year...
JO >>>>> Brown. Yes. Finally, someone better in your line-up. But we're comparing your superstar (or should I say "unhappy" superstar) to a player who's been considered a bust and is slowly improving in every aspect. Kwame is still a great defender and is fully capable of guarding someone like Jermaine O'Neal, as he's showed us this season...
Foster << Mihm. Once again, compare stats and ages. Mihm not only put up way nicer stats (minus the rebounds, because Odom grabs most out rebounds), but he's also the younger talent...Not THAT much better, but I guarantee you teams are taking a Mihm over a Foster...

Okay...Lakers are obviously headed towards a smoother path (ex: no players wanna be traded), especially with all the young talent we have on our team, and cap-space in 2007...You just speak out of your ass because you're an Indiana fan...Now do us all a favor and don't reply until the Lakers shit on your Pacers next year...PeACe

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Let it go, he aint coming to the LAkers  :(