Author Topic: Trade rumor: Kevin Garnett for Lamar Odom, Andrew Bynum, Chris Mihm+draft picks!  (Read 3601 times)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Garnett to Sacramento? A trade rumor that has been gaining some steam since the conclusion of the NBA pre-draft camp, this potential trade would send the disgruntled Kevin Garnett to Sacramento in return for whoever Minnesota wants with the #19 pick, Brad Miller, Kenny Thomas, and a newly signed and traded Bonzi Wells.

http://draftexpress.com/viewarticle.php?a=1341

i read about that rumour as well except it didnt include Kenny Thomas and the draft pick

Well, Brad Miller & Bonzi Wells for KG would be a horrible trade...The Wolves can do a lot better than that.

The only way I see Minny trading Kevin Garnett is if they get Jermaine O'neal in return and according to Larry Bird JO is staying put.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Garnett to Sacramento? A trade rumor that has been gaining some steam since the conclusion of the NBA pre-draft camp, this potential trade would send the disgruntled Kevin Garnett to Sacramento in return for whoever Minnesota wants with the #19 pick, Brad Miller, Kenny Thomas, and a newly signed and traded Bonzi Wells.

http://draftexpress.com/viewarticle.php?a=1341

i read about that rumour as well except it didnt include Kenny Thomas and the draft pick

Well, Brad Miller & Bonzi Wells for KG would be a horrible trade...The Wolves can do a lot better than that.

The only way I see Minny trading Kevin Garnett is if they get Jermaine O'neal in return and according to Larry Bird JO is staying put.

Not according to most sources...

The talk fast-breaking around the NBA these days is that the Pacers are pushing for major moves involving their star forward, Jermaine O'Neal, while the Timberwolves are sitting back with their star forward, Kevin Garnett, and expected to go forward with pretty much what they have.
 -- Chicago Tribune

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/scorecard/06/13/truth.rumors.nba/index.html?cnn=yes

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I said it before and I say it again , JO for KG is the best trade BOTH teams are able to get. JO, Croshere and a pick for KG.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If both the superstars wants to move to try to win a ring, well.. that move doesn't make sense.
If they just wanna change for the fuck of it then yes, it makes sense.
But i don't see the point of changing JO with KG, or viceversa.
It's not that if you do it your team looks better enought to be contender.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well, contender teams won't make such a big trade. Only unhappy teams would do such a chemistry-ruining trade.. you think Mavs would trade Dirk for KG, or Suns trade Amare for KG, or Spurs trade Duncan for KG? Fuck no.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Well, contender teams won't make such a big trade. Only unhappy teams would do such a chemistry-ruining trade.. you think Mavs would trade Dirk for KG, or Suns trade Amare for KG, or Spurs trade Duncan for KG? Fuck no.

Were talking about teams like the Lakers or Kings, who are close to contending...That's the kind of team KG will get traded to if he does get traded. Exchanging Jermaine O'Neal's unhappiness with KG's unhappiness simply won't work. Indiana is not a desirable team to be on right now, and neither is Minnesota. That wasn't the story about 3-4 years ago, but now they want out...PeACe

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Were talking about teams like the Lakers or Kings, who are close to contending...That's the kind of team KG will get traded to if he does get traded. Exchanging Jermaine O'Neal's unhappiness with KG's unhappiness simply won't work. Indiana is not a desirable team to be on right now, and neither is Minnesota. That wasn't the story about 3-4 years ago, but now they want out...PeACe

LMFAO, So your saying the Lakers are contenders and the Pacers arent??

Now_Im_Not_Banned

The Lakers are easily closer to contending and a more desirable franchise than the Pacers, yes.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

The Lakers are easily closer to contending and a more desirable franchise than the Pacers, yes.

HAHAHAA What a joke yeah the Lakers are more desirable because the big market but every intelligent NBA fan knows the Pacers are closer to contending than the Lakers.  Indiana has EASILY been the most depleted team the last two years with injurys and suspensions and have fared better or just as good as LA (This year both teams out in first round, two years ago LA missed the playoffs and Indy lost in second round)   I'll take Jermaine Oneal, Danny Granger, Peja, Fred Jones, Stephen Jackson, and Jamal Tinsley over Kobe and Odom any day.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
i don't think KG would fit in with the lakers
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

HAHAHAA What a joke yeah the Lakers are more desirable because the big market but every intelligent NBA fan knows the Pacers are closer to contending than the Lakers.  Indiana has EASILY been the most depleted team the last two years with injurys and suspensions and have fared better or just as good as LA (This year both teams out in first round, two years ago LA missed the playoffs and Indy lost in second round)   I'll take Jermaine Oneal, Danny Granger, Peja, Fred Jones, Stephen Jackson, and Jamal Tinsley over Kobe and Odom any day.

LOL. That's why no one is happy in Indiana...SHUT THE FUCK UP, IDIOT. You act like your opinion is a fact or something, quit taking shits and eating them. Pacers are a good team, I give them that, but they are FAR from contending for a title. Lakers are just a few minor pieces away... Kobe is a legend entering his prime, Odom is becoming a dangerous threat from anywhere on the floor, Kwame is improving his game a whole lot, Bynum is working his ass off every day in the gym, we have the greatest coach ever, running the most succesful system ever. You have no clue what you're talking about...Jermaine O'Neal would LOVE to be playing on the Lakers right now, not just because of the big market, because of the much higher chances of winning alongside Kobe. Let's bet that the Lakers finish ahead of Indiani next year... ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

i don't think KG would fit in with the lakers

Kobe and KG have great chemisty...I think it would be amazing if we could obtain him without trading Odom...

PG Sam Cassell
SG Kobe Bryant
SF Lamar Odom
PF Kevin Garnett
C  Kwame Brown

:o :o :o

Spicemuthafuc*in1

LOL. That's why no one is happy in Indiana...SHUT THE FUCK UP, IDIOT. You act like your opinion is a fact or something, quit taking shits and eating them. Pacers are a good team, I give them that, but they are FAR from contending for a title. Lakers are just a few minor pieces away... Kobe is a legend entering his prime, Odom is becoming a dangerous threat from anywhere on the floor, Kwame is improving his game a whole lot, Bynum is working his ass off every day in the gym, we have the greatest coach ever, running the most succesful system ever. You have no clue what you're talking about...Jermaine O'Neal would LOVE to be playing on the Lakers right now, not just because of the big market, because of the much higher chances of winning alongside Kobe. Let's bet that the Lakers finish ahead of Indiani next year... ::)

You Have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. The Pacers have been better the last 2 years and I guarentee they will be better next year. Kwame Brown? Bynum? Shut the Fuck up you act like Kwame is some stud or something dude is the biggest flop in nba history. You have Kobe and thats it, Peja > Odom,  S Jackson = Odom.  The Pacers are so much deeper than LA its not even funny, you guys bring in Walton or Cook off the bench when we bring in Fred Jones, Danny Granger, Austin Croshere, David Harrison. Sarunas! Get over it LA is a playoff team but Indiana is much closer to contending than LA.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 04:44:05 PM by Spicemuthafuckin1 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

You Have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. The Pacers have been better the last 2 years and I guarentee they will be better next year. Kwame Brown? Bynum? Shut the Fuck up you act like Kwame is some stud or something dude is the biggest flop in nba history. You have Kobe and thats it,

Indiana was better last year? And you say I have no idea what I'm talking about? Dude, are you retarded?... Indiana was 41-41 in the EAST. Lakers were 45-37... and don't give me that injury crap, we had key players sitting out the whole season. You're speaking out your ass...Kwame, the biggest bust in NBA history? LMFAO. Dude is 24 years old and just had his career year. Look at his number increase in the second half of the season and playoffs...He's developing nicely with the Lakers. Michael Olowakandi can't even find work...How do you even have the nerve to say something like that?

Peja > Odom

LMFAO!!! :stupid:

S Jackson = Odom.  The Pacers are so much deeper than LA its not even funny, you guys bring in Walton or Cook off the bench when we bring in Fred Jones, Danny Granger, Austin Croshere, David Harrison. Sarunas! Get over it LA is a playoff team but Indiana is much closer to contending than LA.

OMG! Fred Jones and David Harrison!!! And Sarunas!!!...LMAO. Yea, Lakers aren't deep, but the sad thing is, we're known as a team with not much depth and we can still actually compare to Indiana's depth. Our team looked lopsided, true, but Indiana has NO ONE on Kobe's level. On top of that, Lakers are a WAY younger team. A new system was being inserted for its first year, and look how far we went...Next year, we're gunna be THAT much better...I don't really see Indiana improving as of now...You're an ignorant, biased fan. Bring this thread up in a year so we can all laugh at you...PeACe

Spicemuthafuc*in1

You Have no idea what the fuck you are talking about. The Pacers have been better the last 2 years and I guarentee they will be better next year. Kwame Brown? Bynum? Shut the Fuck up you act like Kwame is some stud or something dude is the biggest flop in nba history. You have Kobe and thats it,

Indiana was better last year? And you say I have no idea what I'm talking about? Dude, are you retarded?... Indiana was 41-41 in the EAST. Lakers were 45-37... and don't give me that injury crap, we had key players sitting out the whole season. You're speaking out your ass...Kwame, the biggest bust in NBA history? LMFAO. Dude is 24 years old and just had his career year. Look at his number increase in the second half of the season and playoffs...He's developing nicely with the Lakers. Michael Olowakandi can't even find work...How do you even have the nerve to say something like that?

Peja > Odom

LMFAO!!! :stupid:

S Jackson = Odom.  The Pacers are so much deeper than LA its not even funny, you guys bring in Walton or Cook off the bench when we bring in Fred Jones, Danny Granger, Austin Croshere, David Harrison. Sarunas! Get over it LA is a playoff team but Indiana is much closer to contending than LA.

OMG! Fred Jones and David Harrison!!! And Sarunas!!!...LMAO. Yea, Lakers aren't deep, but the sad thing is, we're known as a team with not much depth and we can still actually compare to Indiana's depth. Our team looked lopsided, true, but Indiana has NO ONE on Kobe's level. On top of that, Lakers are a WAY younger team. A new system was being inserted for its first year, and look how far we went...Next year, we're gunna be THAT much better...I don't really see Indiana improving as of now...You're an ignorant, biased fan. Bring this thread up in a year so we can all laugh at you...PeACe

We were a better team last year, and by the way the Lakers injury problems werent a tenth as bad as the pacers. When we had Artest he missed 90% of the games, JO was out almost half the year, Tinsley was hurt half the year, Bender had to retire, Foster was out almost half the year.  Give me a fuckin break retard the Pacers used over 35 starting lineups last year cause they had to and they still went as far as the  Lakers went.  And LMAO at you shrugging off Fred Jones, dude is easily one of the best bench players in the league who would start on many teams.  It is a known fact that the Pacers are one of the deepest teams in the league while the Lakers arent.

Tinsley > Parker
Kobe > S. Jackson
Peja > Odom
JO > Brown
Foster > Mihm

Plus are bench is twice as good and yes Phil might be the best coach ever, but anytime a discussion of the best coaches in the league comes up Carlisle is always mentioned at the top of the list.  Pacers >Lakers