Author Topic: haha is there anywhere else to buy cool but cheap furniture other than ikea  (Read 173 times)

We Fly High

trying to stray away from the ikea thing, but im just trying to buy a cool looking two seater couch thats still cheap.

mauzip

Leenbakker.

rik

swap meet  :D

ABN

you could always break into someone´s house.......

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
City Dump.

Suga Foot

try a used place like Value Village/Savers or something.  Or check your local paper, or drive around on garbage day and look to see if anyone is throwin one out lol.

ecrazy

Salvation Army

Word to Everything

E. J. Rizo

i got furniture factories and shit like that around the hood... go to places like that .. you will get good stuff for cheap prices... but whats wrong with going to ikea?...lol

We Fly High

yeah ikeas cool. but i guess its like cookie cutter furniture, like everyone has the same thing.

Trauma-san

The best place to buy furniture is the Salvation Army.  They get cool shit that's been sitting in some old lady's apartment since 1955 and it's back in style now.  Goodwill gets shit too, but it's beat all to hell.  Something about the Salvation Army though, they get nice, old vintage shit.  I was in their the other day, couldn't believe the shit they had.  They had a red leather couch from like 1965 or something that looked brand new. 

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Walmart

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

southbound

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Take it DEEP!
a I have a place. hit me up SOUTHBOUNDII0 on aim