1 (6.3%)
Dallas Mavericks
8 (50%)
Miami Heat
3 (18.8%)
Detroit Pistons
4 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Which Team In The ++2006 NBA CONFERENCE FINALS++ Do You Think Will Take It All?  (Read 367 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I'm going with Dallas over Detroit...Anything looks possible though (besides Phoenix taking it all, they're easily the softest team remaining)...Who do ya'll think is gunna take it all this year?

E. J. Rizo

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I voted Dallas, but honestly I could careless. All the teams I am cool with, so it ain't like the Spurs last year were I was hoping Duncan would blow out his knee. Every team in it I can stand as champ, so it's all good to me.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Miami

:-X Lets hope not.

Nothing would be worse for Laker fans than seeing a Miami/Phoenix showdown...

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I really don't know, man. The only team i think it's safe to say will make the NBA Finals is the Mavs. On the other side, Detroit looks better than Miami, but who knows? The Heat can still revenge and go to the finals. Anyway i think we will see another good Final, like last year, with great teams playing good basketball. I'm loving those NBA Play Offs.

Anyway i'll go with the Pistons: they are the most experienced team left, and i think they can win it all.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Every team in it I can stand as champ, so it's all good to me.

You can seriously stand Phoenix as champs? After all that shit they talked and disrespect they showed in the media and on the court? Fuck that shit, I despise the Suns just as much as the Kings or Spurs after that first round series...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Even if I wasn't biased Id prolly pick the Mavs. They beat the best team, hence became the best team and the favorite to win it imo. However, sometimes, the best team loses. It's far from sure.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Even if I wasn't biased Id prolly pick the Mavs. They beat the best team, hence became the best team and the favorite to win it imo. However, sometimes, the best team loses. It's far from sure.
The only way you can be the best team is to win the Championship.

I predict Pistons over Mavs 7 games.
Shaq will wither under the Pistons' Defence.
Look for Dirk to rain supreme in the Western Finals.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I hope Dirk is starting to shoot the 3 again.. not overdoing it of course, just a reasonable amount. He barely ever took shots from there against the Spurs. He evolutionized his game tho, not too long ago everybody dissed him for not being a real power forward n shit, but now he gets it done in the paint way better than before. His passing abilities became so much better too, it's almost mind boggling. If he doesnt forget how to shoot the 3 and starts to do everything, like passing, 3s, mid range, and drives, shit, that would be a helluva show.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I hope Dirk is starting to shoot the 3 again.. not overdoing it of course, just a reasonable amount. He barely ever took shots from there against the Spurs. He evolutionized his game tho, not too long ago everybody dissed him for not being a real power forward n shit, but now he gets it done in the paint way better than before. His passing abilities became so much better too, it's almost mind boggling. If he doesnt forget how to shoot the 3 and starts to do everything, like passing, 3s, mid range, and drives, shit, that would be a helluva show.

Yea...Now he just needs to work on his defence. :-X

BAY_BOY_408

• 'G'
  • 07 MVP
dallas over detriot in the finals!

herpes

I think miami is going to take it out in the east.  The west is a toss up.  I want to see the sun and heat tho just b/c it would bother so many laker fans here lol.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Every team in it I can stand as champ, so it's all good to me.

You can seriously stand Phoenix as champs? After all that shit they talked and disrespect they showed in the media and on the court? Fuck that shit, I despise the Suns just as much as the Kings or Spurs after that first round series...PeACe

ya, I wasn't happy about that, and Miami isn't exactly a team I want to see win either. BUT, I have been a fan of the Suns since they had Kevin Johnson. I always liked them, and rooted for them if the Laker's weren't on. So I wouldn't mind seeing them. Yeah, that first round series wasn't a way to win Laker fans, but then again Dallas use to talk mad shit during the Shaq/Kobe years, and Miami is Laker's East and Detroit beat us in 2004, messed up my college graduation. It was the perfect year, graduate college, and have the Laker's win. So all and all, I really don't like any team, but I don't hate them, I'm just cool with them. So I don't care. I think Dallas will win.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

BUT, I have been a fan of the Suns since they had Kevin Johnson. I always liked them, and rooted for them if the Laker's weren't on. So I wouldn't mind seeing them.

:-X :-X :-X :nawty: :nawty: :oi: :oi: :sshh: :sshh: :nawty: :stupid: :stupid: :stupid: :grumpy: :grumpy: :puke: :grumpy: :scarface: :banana_llama: :nawty: :nawty: :nawty: :-X :-X :-X

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
Mavs vs Heat in the finals with Miami winning it in 7