Author Topic: What do you think the Raptors will do with the #1 pick  (Read 977 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: What do you think the Raptors will do with the #1 pick
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2006, 05:33:40 PM »
anyways, I dont want another Laker topic.  This topic was created to talk about the Raps #1 pick.
LaMarcus Aldridge is my final guess (unless they trade).

rik

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2006, 05:44:50 PM »
BTW, If you guys get Garnett, or all the other players you say you're getting.....how are you gona have Bosh on there too?
I don't think Garnett is coming to L.A. they want too much for him.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2006, 06:18:40 PM »
didnt bosh already say that hes staying in Toronto?

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2006, 06:23:37 PM »
didnt bosh already say that hes staying in Toronto?
He has said something to that effect.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2006, 09:16:17 PM »
Well Bosh is goin to be a Laker pretty soon so...

LMAO +1

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

rik

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2006, 10:39:58 PM »
You listen to NIK too much. Even if he was leaning that way a season with the trio together he would probably change is mind. The question is, which one do I want? I am more a Laker fan then a Raptors fan, so that would want me to have Bosh go to L.A. But as a Raptor fan I know that if he leaves the Raptors then it will be a living hell for Toronto. And I don't want that even if he goes to the Lakers. Which way should I hope for? :-\ Right now I want him to stay. But I know once he becomes a free agent and he considers what to do, my desires may switch to seeing the Lakers in all its glory. :-\ What to want? :-\ But in the end he'll probably stay in T.O. anyways. :P

Listening to NIK too much? Wow, you really pay attention to the news, don't you? Everyone and their momma knows that one of the Lakers plans is to pursue Bosh in '07, Phil Jackson has mentioned it in the media, Bosh has never stated he was staying in Toronto, in fact, at one point he claimed he wasn't sure of his future there...LOL@half Laker half Raptor fan over here... ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2006, 10:41:25 PM »
BTW, If you guys get Garnett, or all the other players you say you're getting.....how are you gona have Bosh on there too?

Who said Garnett is a sure thing? Lakers go under the salary cap in '07/'08 even if they trade for Garnett, so they can sign whoever they want...PeACe

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2006, 10:42:10 PM »
that would be cool if lakers got Bosh,hes one of my fav players, him and kobe on the same team would be amazing

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

PLANT

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2006, 03:43:33 AM »
Colangelo wants to add some toughness and some interior presence but feels that none of the top prospects - like Gonzaga forward Adam Morrison, Texas centre LaMarcus Aldridge, LSU forward Tyrus Thomas and Italian forward Andrea Bargnani - are likely to step in and contribute right away.

He likes the club's young core, which includes all-star Chris Bosh, Charlie Villanueva and Joey Graham, and is playing things close to the vest with regards to free agent point guard Mike James.

Bosh, who said he wanted to sign a long-term deal with the Raptors, doesn't want the Raptors to add size for the sake of size with the pick.

``I think we have plenty of talented big guys,'' Bosh told Toronto all-sports radio station the Fan 590. ``I think we need to get a banger.''

You Laker fans are a joke.  As soon as Bosh resigns with Toronto you can all kiss my ass.  Bunch of over-exagerating shit talkers you are.  BTW NIK, you stick to your Lakers and try not to act like you know EVERYTHING about the NBA because Ive seen Bosh myself say that he wants to stay in Toronto on NBA XL, and also through the Toronto Star.  Bryan Colangelo also said that the only people who are untouchable right now are Chris Bosh and the coach, Sam Mitchell.  Its a done deal man, face it.  You all know Bosh is staying in TO.

And like I said before, I was hoping to talk about the #1 pick now I have all these Laker fans talking about their hopes and dreams.  F'n bullshit!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 04:02:30 AM by PLANT IZ ACTIVE »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2006, 04:17:36 AM »
at the moment pretty much every franchise player is satisfied with the team he's on I think, except for garnett and maybe j oneal
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2006, 08:16:31 AM »
You listen to NIK too much. Even if he was leaning that way a season with the trio together he would probably change is mind. The question is, which one do I want? I am more a Laker fan then a Raptors fan, so that would want me to have Bosh go to L.A. But as a Raptor fan I know that if he leaves the Raptors then it will be a living hell for Toronto. And I don't want that even if he goes to the Lakers. Which way should I hope for? :-\ Right now I want him to stay. But I know once he becomes a free agent and he considers what to do, my desires may switch to seeing the Lakers in all its glory. :-\ What to want? :-\ But in the end he'll probably stay in T.O. anyways. :P

Listening to NIK too much? Wow, you really pay attention to the news, don't you? Everyone and their momma knows that one of the Lakers plans is to pursue Bosh in '07, Phil Jackson has mentioned it in the media, Bosh has never stated he was staying in Toronto, in fact, at one point he claimed he wasn't sure of his future there...LOL@half Laker half Raptor fan over here... ::)
That "you listen to Nik" thing was a joke, chill. I didn't mean anything buy it.

Bosh, who said he wanted to sign a long-term deal with the Raptors, doesn't want the Raptors to add size for the sake of size with the pick.

``I think we have plenty of talented big guys,'' Bosh told Toronto all-sports radio station the Fan 590. ``I think we need to get a banger.'' [/i]

You Laker fans are a joke.  As soon as Bosh resigns with Toronto you can all kiss my ass.  Bunch of over-exagerating shit talkers you are.  BTW NIK, you stick to your Lakers and try not to act like you know EVERYTHING about the NBA because Ive seen Bosh myself say that he wants to stay in Toronto on NBA XL, and also through the Toronto Star.  Bryan Colangelo also said that the only people who are untouchable right now are Chris Bosh and the coach, Sam Mitchell.  Its a done deal man, face it.  You all know Bosh is staying in TO.
Watcha gotta say to that?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2006, 10:34:13 AM »
Colangelo wants to add some toughness and some interior presence but feels that none of the top prospects - like Gonzaga forward Adam Morrison, Texas centre LaMarcus Aldridge, LSU forward Tyrus Thomas and Italian forward Andrea Bargnani - are likely to step in and contribute right away.

He likes the club's young core, which includes all-star Chris Bosh, Charlie Villanueva and Joey Graham, and is playing things close to the vest with regards to free agent point guard Mike James.

``I think we have plenty of talented big guys,'' Bosh told Toronto all-sports radio station the Fan 590. ``I think we need to get a banger.''

And like I said before, I was hoping to talk about the #1 pick now I have all these Laker fans talking about their hopes and dreams.  F'n bullshit!

LMAO...No one said Bosh was coming to the Lakers for sure, guy, you need to slow your roll...LOL! We said it was a possibility, because Bosh has claimed he was unhappy in Toronto this season and Lakers showed a lot of interest in pursuing him. It's not like we're pulling this shit out of our ass...LA is obviously a market where he would flourish and get maximum exposure, money, contracts, fame, etc. Not saying he hasn't changed his mind and wants to stay, but how many stars have claimed they want to stay right before demanding a trade or signing with another team? And who's talking shit? You're just getting all touchy because we're discussing the future of Chris Bosh (A RAPTOR PLAYER, SO ITS ON TOPIC)...LOL@stick to the Lakers...Son, don't tell me what to talk about, I love the game of basketball and can add my input on here whenever I want without needing approval from you. As for the number one pick, I don't know about Adam Morrison, he is kinda' overrated to me...I have a feeling they're gunna take him though, Tyrus Thomas will not be a great contributor right off the bat, and European players are hit-and-miss, so they don't usually go first in the draft...They can easily become one of the better young teams in the NBA with a whole lot of upside...They have a lot of potential...Look at this possibility for a starting line-up:

PG Jose Calderon
SG Morris Peterson
SF Adam Morrison
PF Charlie Villanueva
C Chris Bosh

That's a young ass starting line-up with still a lot of talent. Only Morris Peterson has more than 3 seasons under his belt...I definitely see a potential future for Toronto...PeACe