Author Topic: Waiting for Shaq to say "He's the best Player i ever played with"  (Read 1017 times)

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
Re: Waiting for Shaq to say "He's the best Player i ever played with"
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2006, 07:00:38 PM »
Stats show that Alonzo Mourning was more helpful to the Heat in the Finals than Shaq. 

But the only thing is that Zo doesn't draw double or triple teams, that's what makes Shaq the most dominant center, teams have to change their gameplan to defend Shaq

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2006, 07:13:08 PM »
Stats show that Alonzo Mourning was more helpful to the Heat in the Finals than Shaq. 

But the only thing is that Zo doesn't draw double or triple teams, that's what makes Shaq the most dominant center, teams have to change their gameplan to defend Shaq

Dude. You're talking about the Shaq from the 3peat days...LOL.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2006, 03:11:24 AM »

Wake up: it's 2006!!

Bigg $amo

« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2006, 09:50:07 AM »
^^have you watched the playoffs or what?? the mavs double-teamed shaq most of the series.. it took them a long ass time before deciding to double wade instead. but of course you didnt see that, all you look at is shaqs stats to bitch about it and feel better cuz ya lakers lost. now_i_know is rubbin off on laker fans like you..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2006, 10:05:28 AM »
^^have you watched the playoffs or what?? the mavs double-teamed shaq most of the series.. it took them a long ass time before deciding to double wade instead. but of course you didnt see that, all you look at is shaqs stats to bitch about it and feel better cuz ya lakers lost. now_i_know is rubbin off on laker fans like you..

Actually, anyone who really watched the playoffs (obviously not you) saw that teams played Shaq with single-coverage. he doesn't command a double-team anymore...I mean, would you double-team a guy who averaged 13 points in the Finals?

Bigg $amo

« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2006, 10:18:48 AM »

Actually, anyone who really watched the playoffs (obviously not you) saw that teams played Shaq with single-coverage. he doesn't command a double-team anymore...I mean, would you double-team a guy who averaged 13 points in the Finals?

if you wouldve seen the finals, you would have noticed that the mavs doubled & triple-teamed shaq the first two games they lost.. even when they didnt double-team him, they kinda did cuz they were helping dampier and diop alot  with guards going for the steal most of the times so shaq couldnt post up like he usually does with power and dominance lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2006, 10:50:20 AM »

if you wouldve seen the finals, you would have noticed that the mavs doubled & triple-teamed shaq the first two games they lost.. even when they didnt double-team him, they kinda did cuz they were helping dampier and diop alot  with guards going for the steal most of the times so shaq couldnt post up like he usually does with power and dominance lol

What the hell is your point? Every player draws double-teams once in a while...The game-plan of opposing teams was still to use single-coverage on Shaq...Of course when a center gets the ball deep in the post players are gunna come and help...He's still not the player who commanded double and triple teams every trip down the floor...Were you paying attention?

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2006, 11:47:40 AM »
LOL. Give it up man, it's not even interesting to argue with you about this nonsense.

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2006, 01:23:30 PM »
Shaq is a Championship cancer...where ever he goes he wins a championship

lbc213

« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2006, 01:29:56 PM »

Just when the discussion seemed to be over.....

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2006, 02:31:34 PM »
LMAO. Waiting for NIK to start it all again. I'm too tired, lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2006, 02:38:16 PM »

Incorrect. The end.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2006, 05:21:27 PM »
for instigation purposes...

"we going to do it again next year...... YEAH I SAID IT!"

"CAN YOU DIIIIIIIGGG IT!!!!!"
-Shaq

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2006, 11:20:52 AM »
for instigation purposes...

"we going to do it again next year...... YEAH I SAID IT!"

"CAN YOU DIIIIIIIGGG IT!!!!!"
-Shaq

LOL. I bet that would make you proud... ::)

LMAO@"Can you dig it"...He said that in the 2000 Laker parade when "Shaft" was being released. You'd think he'd have a new and original tag-line 6 years later on a different team... :-X