Poll

If they were to both fight each other in their prime who would win?

MIKE TYSON
Muhammad Ali

Author Topic: ALI VS TYSON  (Read 1756 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: ALI VS TYSON
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2006, 03:04:24 PM »
NO MORE WAR

swangin and bangin

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2006, 03:06:25 PM »
People Muhammad Ali beat the shit out of who held titles:

Floyd Patterson,Sonny Liston,Joe Frazier,George Formeman,Norton,Ellis,Spinks

George Foreman was like 40 and 0 with 37 knockouts when Muhammad Ali HANDED HIM HIS ASS.  Foreman was undefeated and had knocked Joe Frazier down 5 times in 2 rounds.  George Foreman had turds bigger than Iron Mike. 

Mike Tyson fought a bunch of losers and lost to a bunch of losers too.  Even Evander Hollyfield knocked him out.  Think about this.  It's not even close. 

sony liston's bitch ass tryed to blind ali with some shit on his gloves, ali still beat his ass.

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2006, 03:07:28 PM »
OH, and MIGHT I ADD, Mike Tyson was boxing in the 80's and 90's... the boxing competition was so fucking weak that George Foreman (who Ali destroyed) CAME OUT OF RETIREMENT at like 50 years old and beat the heavyweight champ of the world.  Foreman did it as a GRANDPA.  Foreman was so fucking mean as a GRANDPA that I saw a match where he walked into the ring and knocked a motherfucker out with two punches.  He didn't even stop walking, just walked right to the guy, hit him in the face, then pounded his ass to the mat with his right hand.  Ding Ding Ding, ring the bell.  George Foreman was one of the most vicious boxers to ever live and Muhammad Ali destroyed his entire CAREER in 8 rounds.  In the 90's Foreman was still running shit out of retirement as a grandpa.  That's the world Tyson is the king of.  Ali was fighting amongst legends, and he was the greatest legend of all of them.  
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 03:14:08 PM by Bow Down To The King Of Kings »

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2006, 03:28:15 PM »
Stats:

Ali

Height 6'3
Reach 83"
Record 56-5  (lost to Frazier in 71, won 2 rematches, Lost to Ken Norton in 73, Won 2 rematches, Lost to Leon Sphinx in 78, won the rematch, lost to Larry Holmes and Trevor Berbick in the early 80's, way past his prime and inflicted with Parkinson's Disease). 
Weight - 215-230 (prime, 217 or so)

Tyson

Height 5'10
Reach 71"
Record 50-6 (lost to Buster Douglas in 90, never got a rematch, lost to Holyfield in 96 AND 97, never won a rematch, Lost to lewis in 02, lost to Danny Williams and Kevin McBride in late 90's over the hill)
Weight - 217-240 (prime, 217)

So, as you can see, Ali is 5 inches taller.  Ali has a full foot reach on Tyson.  Ali rematched and reclaimed his losses in his prime.  Ali successfully regained his belt upon returning from retirement...  I mean, come on. 

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2006, 04:54:18 PM »
Ali easily

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2006, 09:50:32 PM »
i say Tyson in his prime cuzz he was just too deadly with that punch.

coola

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2006, 08:12:39 AM »
ali ! (what trauma said)

T-Dub

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2006, 12:14:14 PM »
Ali and it's not close at all. 

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2006, 03:12:11 PM »
i think it depends on who would get the upper hand in the first minute of the fight. i think if tyson landed 2 or 3 of those knock out punches, it's over it's tysons fight, but if ali found a way to avoid getting hit (like he did with frazier and foreman in those 4 fights) of corse i see ali taking the score cards or getting a knock out

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2006, 03:49:11 PM »
Okay, I get it when people doubt me when I say World Soccer is fixed, but boxing has been fixed since the turn of the century. It's the worst kept secret in sports.

If Roberto Duran walking out of the ring in forfeit during the second Sugar Ray fight didn't make believers out of all of you then nothing will I guess.

Can you guys actually watch Ali "knock out" Liston and think that was a legit KO?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T_dHRLn5rM&search=Sonny%20Liston

I've seen harder punches in Rocky 2. Ali is throwing a right jab standing on his left foot and it's 1 minute into the first round and Liston is known for being able to take heavy shots. Anyone that thinks that was legit is an idiot, or Trauma. I'm not even trying to hate on Ali. Every great champion in history had the machine behind them. Except maybe Black Jack Johnson. There was no economic reason to make him champion for that long. If Ali really KOed Listoin there than Hulk Hogan really beat up Andre the Giant.

Watch the whole thing and how fast Liston gets up when he dcides to and how fine he is after he does and how much he doesn't argue with the ref after the ref stops the fight after he restarts it. Also watch how the ref doesn't even look at Liston when Liston is standing. The whole time he is looking at someone in the corner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzWynvBLJ4I&search=Sonny%20Liston

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2006, 03:56:14 PM »
looks like a dive to me but ali was still the best.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2006, 04:04:47 PM »
I reckon Tyson would get Ali, kinda like Ali & Frazier.

Ali was hella annoying too!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2006, 04:06:26 PM »
looks like a dive to me but ali was still the best.

I don't think we can ever really know who the best was. If that fight was fixed then any of the big fights by any top name fighter could be fixed. Now if you're asking who the best fighter for the sport was then Ali is certainly up there, along side Joe Louis, Rocky Marciano, Jack Dempsey, and Mike Tyson. De La Hoya gets mentioned too.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2006, 04:07:02 PM »
I reckon Tyson would get Ali, kinda like Ali & Frazier.

Ali was hella annoying too!

personally i liked both boxers, but really ali in his prime would beat tyson. And tyson was a beast.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2006, 04:10:51 PM »
Ali is a legend but this nigga right we're would have taken him out, no doubt.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/50hIk46kMNM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/50hIk46kMNM</a>
« Last Edit: July 03, 2006, 04:44:01 PM by Mac 10 »
NO MORE WAR