Author Topic: The Game speaks on "One Blood" Criticism  (Read 1320 times)

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game speaks on "One Blood" Criticism
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2006, 04:37:54 AM »
Okay before someone attacks me i didnt think that the trakk was all that but it grew on me and its on repeat on my system

But seriouslly dude is way 2 emotional, he flipped on sum kid fo dissin him on his myspace page and then he dissin people for not likin his song ..?? seriuslly sukk it up stop bitcih n stop cryin and go 2 the studio and make sum harder shit .. espeically since  ''your big your nas your pac ''

u wanna talk yaself up and put yaself next to legends like that well then expect criticizm .. your manager and your team made this sound like the 2nd coming of jesus .. you delayed and delayed the release oft he street single .. and when u did drop it, shit didnt meet peoples expectations

So rather then bitch .. go in da studio and show us what makes u 1 of the legends in the game that u constatnly compare yourself 2 .. you wouldnt here pac or biggie diss people coz they didnt feel there trakk .. shits childish and shows dude is a kid !!

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2006, 05:08:04 AM »
Game's fans are entitled to their opinions, but so is Game. If he feels he wants to respons to all the criticism, then that's his right. He must be one of the very few rap artists of that caliber who communicated with his fans in such a direct way. On the other hand, it's not like he's up for a discussion with those fans. It's more of a "fuck y'all & keep on hating while I continue to make dope music"-type-of-statement.

Oh well, I'm feeling the track! 8)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2006, 07:06:57 AM »
I don't see what's wrong with this. If y'all can get on the internet and say "fuck The Game", I don't see why he can't get on and say "well fuck y'all".

True, true.

Oh and the track is cool. Game ain't lost it.

XaNdEr

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2006, 07:09:24 AM »
Shows how much of a kid he really is.

:nawty:

nah, it shows how ignorant u are, he is right in all ways  ;)

XaNdEr

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2006, 07:48:50 AM »
ah well everybody has his style, some ppl sing (*ahum 50 cent*) and some ppl use names in the raps...

btw song is def dope  8)

wcsoldier

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2006, 11:11:03 AM »
What's the deal with that, 90% of the rappers act and speak stupid shit, they can't even make a sentence without "fuck" "shit".. as long as he can with a dope cd I don't pay attention of his words

PLANT

« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2006, 11:53:20 AM »
I like the song, it bangs!

Raphael

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2006, 12:37:53 PM »
But seriouslly dude is way 2 emotional, he flipped on sum kid fo dissin him on his myspace page and then he dissin people for not likin his song ..??
haha :laugh: you got a picture of that?

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2006, 12:54:37 PM »
"One Blood" grew on me. I find it funny that Game took the time to respond to the haters, but he still hasn't took the time to let us know what went wrong with him and Techniec, Eastwood, and Charli Baltimore.

LMAO, So very true

Sad but true indeed...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Hectic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • 60,000 RECORDS SOLD OUT THE TRUNK!!!!
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2006, 01:33:54 PM »
Game needs to man up and take any and all comments like a g, not everyones gonna love every track.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2006, 02:09:47 PM »
Y'all ain't no better than that fool Game himself...............all tha bitching he does is done on here aswell

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2006, 03:22:31 PM »
First time I heard I thought it was alright, but the more I listen to it I really dig it.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2006, 04:42:24 PM »
i think this joint is mad catchy, especially the "one blood" part he took for the hook.........game flow is nice on this......

about the name dropping......people who bitching about the name droppin its their opinion, but truth is game should not stop name dropping, it is part of his persona, and as long as he putting nice lyrics and dope jams, he can still name drop.......its what he do.......and if he was to stop name dropping he would look weak because it would be going backwards.......if he cuts it in certain song and then in others he name drops, aint nuttin wrong with that but if he was to stop name dropping all together, it would be vrazy dumb.....everybody in hiphop name drop.......so what if game does it mo than others, other cats do alot mo weaker shit on a regular basis.........

about this joint though, game flow is nice, kinda reminds me of how he was spittin on documentary........that mean he gone backwards?? i don't think so.......not yet anyway.......it is good to see he can differentiate between albums and mixtapes.......its a strong sign, that nigga can make hits........some cats can't do that and only ever put out the same shit whether its mixtape or album and niggas get so boring they aint saying shit and nobody listening.....eg lloyd banks.....nigga been saying and doing the same shit since day once up to his latest single.....now i know most rappers say alot of shit that is the same but u gotta come different and sell records on your own album, gotta stand up and shine, show you can handle the pressure of your name being on the cover. Game already put out one heated album, i think while the pressure is twice as big as his last album , even mo now without 50 and dre it look like he fighting a lost battle.......but the nigga got the charisma and confidence to handle himself..........i think we will see growth in certain aspects on this album, i just hope he drops a solid album......not a massacre as a follow up to his first album........he can make jams without 50.......he can flow without dre....but can he hold down a whole album without dre guiding him in the studio 24/7....i don't know but i got conifdence he will put out a solid album, that would be good enough, the west needs for him to drop a nice album.......truthfully i am not even expecting him to top documentray, that album was crazy, he came nice and the production was some of the best top to bottom on aftermath in years.......how he gon top that......i dunno my nigga but all i know is homie gotta make hits and handle himself on the mic......he do that, he got both his feet in the game.....if he fails with TDA then his one foot will slip off......cuz alot riding for game and west with his next album

y'all should support him......it will give the west some pedals, even if it is only for a short ass time

peace

by the way this joint gets a 4/5.........westside story...4.5/5.....both dope street singles

« Last Edit: August 08, 2006, 04:44:50 PM by LyRiCaL_G »

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2006, 06:19:19 PM »
someone wanna hook it up?
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

papa-smurf

« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2006, 06:54:52 PM »
lol,game is a childless ass muthafucka,the nigga really sounds mad,First off game u need 2 learn how 2 gang bang right before u start claiming gangs,niggas in the streets know u aint he gang banger for the simple fact u keep banging bloods and u suppose 2 be from piru,Piru's dont bang blood because pirus is not bloods,U Soumd stupid and fake everytime u claim 2 be  a blood,Go ask big fase how 2 claim his hood before u start claiming the shit,U ARE NOT A BLOOD,u suppose 2 be a Piru,