Author Topic: a good cat is a good cat  (Read 281 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
a good cat is a good cat
« on: August 08, 2006, 08:07:39 PM »
agreed? 

regardless of religious beleifs or not having none......skin colour........gender,lol.......mayne face it y'all gotta find that one chick who gone be on some mad wifey tip one day who run for you all day......keep your shit tight.....

agree or disagree?

J Bananas

Re: a good cat is a good cat
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2006, 08:09:49 PM »
for sure. i got hatred for a lot of peoples political outlooks or all the drama their race causes etc... but come think about it i got true friends that pretty much transcend all of that shit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2006, 08:11:08 PM »
People are weird as fuck...Good/respectable cats are hard to find...PeACe

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2006, 01:18:57 AM »
for sure. i got hatred for a lot of peoples political outlooks or all the drama their race causes etc... but come think about it i got true friends that pretty much transcend all of that shit

amen to that. i would prop ya if i could. that's on some real shit

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2006, 02:16:21 AM »
I got love for people of all religions and creeds. As long as they got respect for what I believe and don't get in my face telling me crazy shit, It's all good.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2006, 04:05:58 AM »
I know shit loads of good people, i got love for anyone who shows me the same respect i give them. The difference is your a dick and respectable people would not want to hang around with you, which is probably why you can't find them.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2006, 09:54:19 AM »
I know shit loads of good people, i got love for anyone who shows me the same respect i give them. The difference is your a dick and respectable people would not want to hang around with you, which is probably why you can't find them.

You're pathetic, judging people through the internet...Respectable people wouldn't wanna hang out with me? That comment alone makes YOU unrespectable by my standards...Now eat.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2006, 10:56:31 AM »
Good/respectable cats are hard to find...

especially if theyre jewish

8)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2006, 10:59:16 AM »
Good/respectable cats are hard to find...

especially if theyre jewish

^^Not respectable... :-*

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2006, 11:57:04 AM »
respectable people aren't hard to find, pretty much everyone you meet has atleast one or two respectable qualities. to write off most of the population as not "good" or "respectable" is pretty fucked up, and won't get u very far, but dont get mad at me elior, thats just how i look at things.....ur perspective probably has its benefits too

AND WHO THE FUCK GOT IT OUT FOR THE BANANA MAN, MY KARMA'S BEEN TAKING HITS AND NONE OF YOU FUCKERS HAVE THE BALLS TO TELL ME WHEN YOURE DISSING ME THATS FUCKED UP, EXPLAIN YOUR BITCH ASS SELF

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2006, 12:06:15 PM »
respectable people aren't hard to find, pretty much everyone you meet has atleast one or two respectable qualities. to write off most of the population as not "good" or "respectable" is pretty fucked up, and won't get u very far, but dont get mad at me elior, thats just how i look at things.....ur perspective probably has its benefits too

AND WHO THE FUCK GOT IT OUT FOR THE BANANA MAN, MY KARMA'S BEEN TAKING HITS AND NONE OF YOU FUCKERS HAVE THE BALLS TO TELL ME WHEN YOURE DISSING ME THATS FUCKED UP, EXPLAIN YOUR BITCH ASS SELF

I don't write anyone off, most of the people I encounter are just selfish dickheads with no brains. Not even specifically to me, it's just their blatant characteristics...The good people I meet are my people, I give them all the respect in the world, and it's mutual...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2006, 12:10:09 PM »

You're pathetic, judging people through the internet...Respectable people wouldn't wanna hang out with me? That comment alone makes YOU unrespectable by my standards...Now eat.
LMAO!!!!

Ok, seriously ,you have the nerve to say that and you are always judging my appearence and trying to attack my character over the internet (which is your escape from the reality of your sad pathetic life).....HAHAHA!
He has a good point, there is a reason you spend all your time on here elior.  :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2006, 12:17:31 PM »

LMAO!!!!

Ok, seriously ,you have the nerve to say that and you are always judging my appearence and trying to attack my character over the internet (which is your escape from the reality of your sad pathetic life).....HAHAHA!
He has a good point, there is a reason you spend all your time on here elior.  :-X

I judge your intelligence, because you display it (or the lack of it) on these boards...I don't know if you're a good or bad person, I just know you're an ugly moron. :D

ecrazy

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2006, 12:30:07 PM »

LMAO!!!!

I judge your intelligence, because you display it (or the lack of it) on these boards...I don't know if you're a good or bad person, I just know you're an ugly moron. :D
ha, im sexy kid, your mad you cant look as good as me?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2006, 12:30:35 PM »
if everybody keeps it real than its koo none of that bull shit

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.