Author Topic: Bonds is fuckin absurd! He's so good its disgusting  (Read 634 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Bonds is fuckin absurd! He's so good its disgusting
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2006, 11:08:43 PM »

Bonds fans counter is "steroids or not, he hits em out"

well, he took steroids lol

he tried behind the scenes to gain an advantage, illegally, which makes it cheating

so good or not, greatest or not, guy cheated and that's all there is

I don't give a fuck how good or who you are, once you cheat you should take a walk

it doesn't matter tho cause basically 900 outta 1,000 think the guy is a joke as a man, as a human being

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2006, 11:09:16 PM »
your wrong he won't be remembered as the best ever, only by diehard giants fans.  most fans will remember him as the center of the steriod scandal, a cheater, an arrogant asshole, and never won a world series.

Your sadly right, the steriod scandal might as well end up being the cornerstone of Bonds' career

Edit: well maybe not cornerstone but more like an asterisk *

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2006, 11:10:04 PM »
^^^ sadly?

am I crazy here?  it's okay to overlook something like this like it doesn't matter?  I don't understand

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2006, 11:10:44 PM »

Bonds fans counter is "steroids or not, he hits em out"

well, he took steroids lol

he tried behind the scenes to gain an advantage, illegally, which makes it cheating

so good or not, greatest or not, guy cheated and that's all there is

I don't give a fuck how good or who you are, once you cheat you should take a walk

it doesn't matter tho cause basically 900 outta 1,000 think the guy is a joke as a man, as a human being

Im not a Bonds fan by any stretch. Go BlueJays  :-[

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2006, 11:12:26 PM »
Did you not understand when I said 13 years ago as a skinny twig he already won the most MVP'S ever, dude was always the best.  I hate Kobe but I give him his due, grow up guys and appreciate greatness and history, you might never see this again ever so appreciate it a bit ;D

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2006, 11:15:21 PM »
Did you not understand when I said 13 years ago as a skinny twig he already won the most MVP'S ever, dude was always the best.
Thats my point too. When he was appareantly not taking steriods he was great.But sadly wont be remembered for that now

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2006, 11:16:11 PM »
Did you not understand when I said 13 years ago as a skinny twig he already won the most MVP'S ever, dude was always the best.
Thats my point too. When he was appareantly not taking steriods he was great.But sadly wont be remembered for that now

yup cause most fans dont know shit   cough cough GRUNDY!   Barry was always the greatest

acgrundy

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2006, 11:18:05 PM »
your wrong he won't be remembered as the best ever, only by diehard giants fans.  most fans will remember him as the center of the steriod scandal, a cheater, an arrogant asshole, and never won a world series.

God damn your stupid, I didnt say BEST EVER you fuckin mutt.  I said one of the best ever and yes no matter what when you HOLD SHITLOADS OF RECORDS people are going to remember you as one of the best ever.  And Ted Williams is considered one of the best 5,6 players ever AND HE NEVER WON A TITLE!  Ernie Banks was the best shortstop ever and HE NEVER WON A TITLE!  Damn Grundy your hella old, like 34 or something you should know this stuff.  Stop trying to argue with me, Im getting sick of running laps around you in every argument we have.

Besides your love for the movie True Romance and your love for the Bay,  YOU SUCK!

your a lil girl and you get your panties in a bunch way too much.  lol at these kids calling me 34 and shit.  I'm 26, and yes I know much more about baseball then you.  keep drooling over barry bonds like a 6 year old kid.  He will be remembered by most people just as I said.  Anyone I talk to talks about him like that.  Listen to Jim Rome, listen to all the callers call in and talk about him like that.  Sorry but your idol is not like, and he will be rememered for his negative doings and not his positive doings.  Everybody always remembers negative shit more than positive shit, thats life.  Go A's, fuck the giants, win a title and I might give a shred of respect.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2006, 11:58:41 PM »

yup
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2006, 11:59:50 PM »

yup

nope, only a MORON would agree w/ that.

WestCoasta

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2006, 12:04:02 AM »

yup

you're lookin at a trio of morons, cuz I co-sign that :banana:

herpes

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2006, 12:06:12 AM »

yup

you're lookin at a trio of morons, cuz I co-sign that :banana:
make that 4 morons

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2006, 12:15:52 AM »
He will always be remembered as a cheater.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2006, 12:22:13 AM »
as a skinny twig almost 15 years ago he had won as many MVPS as anyone ever, he was always the best.  Nothing anyone can say bout that ITS A FACT

J Bananas

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2006, 12:28:52 AM »
sometimes i wish barry's private tour bus would flip over on the way to a game, this guys not had shit for karma come back and bite him in the ass for anything yet